• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:firmed up)

Doubts about Relationship: Should I Meet Her Parents?

cbm51901の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

> firmed upは「(計画が)固まった」でしょうか? ⇒ その通りだと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• I read your letter before and I hav

I read your letter before and I have tired to be happier but I cannot help it. I have tired to be happier but I cannot help it の意味がわからないので、教えて下さい。   お願いします。

• signed up for

Do I have a say if I don't want my boyfriend's two children to live with us? I am childless at the moment (going to college), and do not want this to affect my budget. I am supportive, and he has joint custody. I just cannot commit to being a full-time mom to other children when I don't even have my own. I know what I signed up for, but I've seen great fathers that don't live with their children (like my dad). I know what I signed up forとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• alternate holidays

My parents have been divorced for 15 years. Dad is remarried; my mother lives alone. My brother and I alternate holidays every year, and this year he was supposed to host our mother. alternate holidaysとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の宿題です。並び替えです

英語の宿題です。並び替えです 彼と結婚することに同意するとすぐに彼女は重大な疑問を持ち始めた (agreed,to,marry,than,she,him,to,have,had,serious doubts,she,began) No soonerのあとに続くように お願いします

• hooking up

Next month is the one-year anniversary for my boyfriend and me. Right before Thanksgiving I discovered he was contacting other women, through emails, photos and profiles for dating and hooking up. He said he was reaching out to other women because he wanted to do things he didn't think I'd be into so rather than talk to me about it he outsourced his intimacy. I decided to stay and try to work it out. The last few weeks have been raw and intense. I can see he is trying and feels remorseful, but we are far from out of the woods. ここでのhooking upとrawはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 「for」について教えてください

I already have plans for Sunday. I already have plans on Sunday. [for]の場合と[on]の場合の意味の違いを教えてください。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2020. I hope you have some amazing memories from 2019 and are ready for an exciting new year. I have been very blessed this year and take none of it for granted. Today is great day to spend with those you care about, reflect on your blessings and eat something good. Thank you. Xxx .

• 訳の確認なのですが。

(1)I’m surprised that you still bother to email me. Some things that are obvious to me are clearly not obvious to you. 僕は驚いてる、だって君のメールは今だに迷惑だ。僕にははっきりしている事なのに、君はわかってない。 (2)but eventually reality has to take hold. I have a good relationship with my girlfriend, and it is no longer suitable for you to suggest holidays or whatever. でも、最終的には現実を受けいれるべきだ。僕はガールフレンドとうまく行っている。だからもう君はふさわしくないんだと、休日の事や旅行の事など示したはずだ。 このno longer suitable for youなのですが、 日本人ならこんな言い方しないと思うのですが、 かなり失礼な、怒っている内容と解釈してよいのでしょうか?今いちピンときません。(いいような悪いような)

• foreclose

I had a friend whose house was being foreclosed. I agreed to let them store some belongings in my garage for a couple months. It has now been two years. I have made several attempts to set up appointments to get him remove it all, but those days come and go and he doesn’t show up. foreclosedの意味を簡単に説明よろしくお願いします。あと、those days come and goはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• pick up some groceries

My good friend injured her back, so I offered to help out with chores and errands while she recovers. One of the errands was to pick up some groceries, which included items for a barbecue party. pick up some groceriesはどのような意味でしょうか? あと、ここhttps://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=cookoutにある・We went to the park and have a cook-out. : 公園に行ってバーベキューをしました。 はなぜhaveと現在形になっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします