• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:fooling around on me)

Uncomfortable Christmas: My Fiancé's Ex and Ex-Girlfriend Stay Over

princelilacの回答

回答No.3

私と付かず離れず、行ったり来たり。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• turn it around on me

In the 20 years I've been with my partner, I've had suspicions that he's cheated. Whenever I confront him, he becomes angry and tries to turn it around on me. turn it around on meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• around と across

I am here to speak for the hungry children around the world. I am here to speak for the animals dying across the planet because their homes are vanishing. (1)around ~ と across ~ は,ともに「~じゅう・~のあちこちで」と思われます。 (2)どうちがうのですか?

• rail on

After three years my boyfriend broke up with me. It was sudden, completely unexpected, and the reason for the breakup seems to have less to do with the relationship and more to do with his current mental state. I am constantly fluctuating between hurt, sadness, anger, and confusion. My friends have been the best. I cannot imagined having a more supportive network. However, one of my friends has decided to rail on my ex constantly talking about how awful he was, etc. rail on my exはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey, no one knows me No one saves me No one loves or hates me Going straight I only ever really wanted a break I've been away for too long No I never really wanted to stay I've been away for too long I've been away for too long I've been away for too long Keyholes, trough key holes Where those I am still hiding Everyone inside Tank girls and fly guns and silver boots on my way home

• see around corners

He still, at 54, wears his signature jeans-and-black-turtleneck outfit. And he still has his edge: prosperity hasn't robbed him of his disrespect for conventional wisdom, his spooky ability to see around corners, see around corners の意味がわかりません。どなたか解説してください。

• よろしくお願いします

Last month, my fiancé left me for his ex and canceled our wedding. And I am fine. Now that everything has settled down, I find myself relieved. We were together three years, never fought, and were good on paper together. I used to describe us as OK when the real word was lukewarm. I feel like a fraud for not feeling bad. We lost some deposits, but my ex has lost our entire circle of friends. His family has apologized to me and bad-mouthed his new girl to me. My ex even paid off my car for me as a ‘sorry for leaving you at the altar!’ gesture. 1 good on paperとはどのような意味でしょうか? 2 when the real word was lukewarm.とはどういうことでしょうか? 3 paid off my carは「車のローンを返済した」でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• on the market

I’m in a long-term relationship with a woman (both mid-20s) and on good terms with her family. I’m currently on the market for a car, and my girlfriend’s father offered to sell me his old car, in great running condition, for a deep discount. on the market for a carはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• push back on the request

My fiancé and I are getting married next year and plan on inviting only close friends and family. My fiancé’s parents and my father are very generously splitting the costs of the wedding, and I asked them if they wanted to add a few people to our guest list as a token of my gratitude (they’re very reasonable people). I’m fine with everyone they added (about 10 people) except for my fiancé’s aunt. I’ve only met her twice, but according to my future in-laws, she’s a compulsive thief. His family hides their purses and valuables when she is invited to events. She was recently fired for stealing from her co-worker. Based on her past behavior, I think it’s likely she’ll steal from guests during the reception or even from the gift table. Is there a way I can gently push back on the request to include this person? push back on the requestは「リクエストを先送りする」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• pull me down

I am a young guy in university undergoing a gender transition. Since coming out at the start of this academic year, I have never been so centered and calm — and I am happy with life. I have finally gotten to a point where I can allow myself to get into a serious relationship with someone who truly respects my identity and sees me as nothing but male. The only issue I have is that my mum is in total denial. She has known now for two and a half years but will not respect my pronouns or my new name. I tried to bring her along in the transition from the beginning, but after two years trying to convince her this is real, I couldn't wait any longer and I finally started hormones. All of our arguments center on her being uncomfortable with my transition. It's framed as concern for me. My mum has never been happy in her life, and I cannot allow her to pull me down with her. I struggle terribly knowing that I am betraying her perception of me and taking away her little girl. But this is who I am; I can't do anything about it. The stuff she says is offensive and wrong and try as I might to understand, I am losing respect for her. pull me downと try as I might to understandはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• for me , to me 日本語だとどちらも同じ。使い方がわからな

for me , to me 日本語だとどちらも同じ。使い方がわからなくなりました。教えてください。 It was too hot for me. The combination of meat and raw eggs was very strange to me.