• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

To maintain discipline in the military, it must have been necessary at that time. For soldiers who risked their lives in circumstances where bullets are flying around like rain and wind, if you want them to get some rest, a comfort women system was necessary. That’s clear to anyone.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

軍の中で規律を守るために、当時それは必要であったに違いない。風雨に晒されるがごとく弾丸が飛び交う中、命懸けで戦う兵士に対し、安息の場を提供するためには従軍慰安婦の制度は必要であった。それは誰にも明白である。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳サイトなどで試しましたが、さっぱりわかりません。 どなたか英語に詳しい方翻訳お願い致します。 my sister lives a teacher in Newtown CT use to teach in that school and knoms all its a beautiful town thank u prayers too close to home sister taught 15y knew many teaches n parents too sad we need the world heal たぶんとても悲しんでいるような感じがするのですが… 声かけしたいのですが、内容があまり理解できずに 何と返してよいのか分かりません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

It’s all part of a government scheme to address the country’s unique housing crisis. A 2013 government report found that there were more than eight million abandoned dwellings littered throughout Japan, many of them located in regional areas or in the outskirts of major cities, The Japan Times reported. Fujitsu Research Institute has projected that that number will grow to more than 20 million by 2033—making up almost a third of all homes nationwide. It’s understood that Japan’s akiya glut is due in part to the nation’s dramatically ageing population. As more and more Japanese citizens either kick the bucket or shuffle into retirement homes, an increasing number of houses around the country are being left empty without anyone to live in them. There aren’t enough young people around to fill the void, and those that are present are taking longer to have families.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

It's not as if any of those influences weren't automatically obvious to anyone at least vaguely familiar with STP's catalog. He continues on, though, filling in the blanks as to when and how such oratory experimentation surfaced and it becomes apparent that change and musical exploration have never been something that Weiland shied away from. (This is a man, after all, that performs many of his hit songs through a megaphone live.)

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In general, contributors are advised that they are contributing to an idea, not making a purchase in a store. Like anyone contributing to an early-stage project, you accept the risk that the project might not come to fruition. We leave it up to you to make your own judgment about the merit of a campaign before making a contribution. Fortunately, the democratic nature of crowd funding makes it easy to judge a campaign's likelihood of success. In order for any campaign to be successful, campaign owners have to put thought and effort into their Pitch and convince a crowd of people to support their cause. Campaigns that are not transparent with their goals and project status tend not to attract contributors. How you can report a fraudulent campaign: If you see a campaign that you believe to be fraudulent, you can inform us immediately by flagging the campaign as prohibited content. Simply click on the "prohibited content" link located beneath every campaign's Perks, or send us a note at indiegogo.com.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are we going to admit what’s right in front of our eyes - the whole world knows!! Trump works for Putin!!! This is fucking embarrassing. If I had the money I would leave the country right now. Im embarrassed - I’m shamed - I can’t believe this !! I denounce the us government and anyone that tries to defend trump.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter frontman Richard Patrick & new Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington talk about Scott Weiland and playing with the DeLeos for the first time in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter Patrick: Army of Anyone was a completely separate outside band. We wanted to take the DeLeo brothers to my sound design and we did a lot of that, but I went at it so that under no circumstances could I be compared to Scott Weiland. I had to sing everything high and I wanted to sing way up there because Scott's a baritone and the moment you start singing baritone stuff… so I was adamant that they stay in the key of drop D because that's where my voice likes to hang out. I kept saying things like, “I wanna rock. I wanna do really fast, exciting stuff!” Bennington: They had decided to move forward without Scott, and were talking about who they wanted to move forward with. My name got brought up … and I was like, “Fuck yeah!” I didn't even think about it. It was like a dog looking at a squirrel, getting instantly excited and wanting to chase it.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

良く理解できず困っています。翻譯お願い致します。 The products in the Nordal catalogue are produced in various countries as China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, France etc. We stock all products in our warehouse next to our office building in Denmark. We pack on wooden pallets; goods will be wrapped in film afterwards. Fumigated pallets if necessary. Shipment: The purchase is ex works. We would like to arrange freight quotes for you, but you are free to choose your own forwarder. Pls. inform us about any max. height for pallets, for instance 160 cm for air shipments, so that we can pack your order accordingly.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"Look, man, anyone can go online and be what they call a 'hater' or have an opinion and that goes in many different directions. We're just really trying to do something that feels good and not only honors the catalog of what we have but moving forward musically. "Looking at the last 10 years of STP, not much has gotten done and that's very, very frustrating to live with. I don't want the next 10 years of life to be like that. I want the next 10 years to be great and we contribute or at least try to contribute really valid music. It's really what I got into this for — to write the best songs I can write."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STP first sought to self-release their music when they reunited in 2008, but Atlantic Records sued them because they claimed that while they had released the DeLeo brothers from their contracts for Army of Anyone, Scott Weiland and Eric Kretz were still under contract and they owned the rights to the next STP album. STP gave in an recorded their 2010 comeback album Stone Temple Pilots for Atlantic, which ended up being their final album with Weiland. The album debuted at #2 and spawned the radio hit “Between The Lines.” STP's remaining members appear to have gotten out of the deal since then. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Army of Anyone』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Eric Kretz』は人物名、『Between The Lines』は曲名です。

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny