• ベストアンサー

英文の意味

koncha108の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

一行起きに行間をあけた2,3 ページで と言う意味と思います。2-3,typed, double spaced はすべてpagesにかかっていて、Assignment提出の形式を表していると思います。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! そう言う事なんですね!理解できました。

関連するQ&A

• board promptの意味を教えて下さい。 

board prompt  の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします! The students make sentences about themselves using the board prompts " l miss ..." "I can't stand..." と文章は続きます。ん!ING?gerund??のこと?とも思いましたが違うようです。 下記にも、board promptが使われている文がありました。 See discussion board prompt. Television commercials are extreme examples of many of the concepts we will learn here. On-board prompt and latched signals may be wired OR'd in an arbitrary way. 全文を訳していただかなくても良いので、”board prompt” の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします!

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。 At the age of fifty, and with a dozen or so books published, it does not see tautologous to say that I write because I am a writer. To stop writing, not to write, is now unthinkable―or perhaps it is the secret fear to assuage which one goes on writing. My sense of my own identity is so intimately connected with my writing that if I ceased to write I should become, in Orwellian language, an unperson to myself.

• 英文契約書の一部です

ある英文契約書の一部です。短い文章なのですが、構文が並列しており、うまく文意をくみ取れません。どのような意味になるのかご教授願えませんか?よろしくお願いします。 「The execution and delivery of this Agreement by such Party does not conflict with, or result in any violation of, or default under, or give rise to a right of termination, cancellation or acceleration of any obligation or loss of any benefit under any agreement or instrument.」

• これはどういう意味でしょうか??

よろしくお願いします。エッセイを提出するのですが、 下記の文の意味を教えてください。 =============================================================== Please answer the following questions typed and in English on a separate sheet of paper. All together, the answers should be about two pages long. 1 質問1 2質問2 3・・・・ 4・・・・ ============================================================== とあるのですが、"on a separate sheet of paper" とありますので、一つ一つの質問を別々のページに書いていくということでしょうか? 一方で、 "all together・・・" とありますので、長さは全部で2ページ位、でも答えはそれぞれ別のページということでしょうか・・・? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味が掴めずで困っています・・・

以下の英文を海外の彼女から受け取りました。 何か詩的?な文章の引用かと思いますが、私の英語理解力が低くて、翻訳ソフトで変換しても、何を言わんとしているのか意味が掴めません。 長文で申し訳ないと思ったのですが、どなたか意訳できる方いましたら、分かるように解説してもらえたら大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 ----------------------- Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'

• この英文の意味を教えてください

In an interview with CBS television, aired on Monday, Obama said he doesn't want to speculate on hypotheticals, but said the "T's are crossed and the I's are dotted in terms of what might happen." という文章で、 T's are crossed and the I's are dotted ってどういう意味ですか? http://www.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/22_14.html

• 分かりにくい英文の意味を教えて下さい

以下はTHE PLEASURES OF IGNORANCEの冒頭の部分です。 下記のうち、 1. many of us could not tell whether or not the chaffinch sings, or the colour of the cuckoo. この部分の構文と意味。 2.whether Chapman drew on his fancy or his knowledge of nature in the lines: この文章の意味。 3.最後の詩の意味もよく分かりません。 宜しくお願いします。 It is impossible to take a walk in the country with an average townsman—especially, perhaps, in April or May—without being amazed at the vast continent of his ignorance. It is impossible to take a walk in the country oneself without being amazed at the vast continent of one's own ignorance. Thousands of men and women live and die without knowing the difference between a beech and an elm, between the song of a thrush and the song of a blackbird. Probably in a modern city the man who can distinguish between a thrush's and a blackbird's song is the exception. It is not that we have not seen the birds. It is simply that we have not noticed them. We have been surrounded by birds all our lives, yet so feeble is our observation that many of us could not tell whether or not the chaffinch sings, or the colour of the cuckoo. We argue like small boys as to whether the cuckoo always sings as he flies or sometimes in the branches of a tree—whether Chapman drew on his fancy or his knowledge of nature in the lines: When in the oak's green arms the cuckoo sings, And first delights men in the lovely springs.

• 英文の意味(per day)

雇用契約書の雛形を読んでいて、以下のような文が出てくるのですが、下線部分にどういう語が入るのかよくわかりません。 $10 per day (1日10ドル)というような文章しか見たことがなく、調べても出てこないので困っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 A monthly fixed transport allowance or reimbursement (based on days worked) at a rate of __ per day $__________

• 英文の意味が分かりません。

言語に関する文章の一部なんですが、次の二つの【 】部分の意味が分かりません。 (1)【In virtue of knowing the word】, we are able to apply it correctly to anything that can be categorized as a tree (【in contrast ,say,to a bush, a shrub, or an electricity pylon.】) (2)Language itself is an object of categorization.Like everything else in our environment, every linguistic utterance is a unique event.【That language is able to be used as a means of communication at all rests on our ability to recognize, in the flux of language events, instances of linguistic categories -- such things as phonemes, words, word classes, clause types, and so on.】 分かる方がいたら、訳だけでなくコロケーション的なものの意味も添えて教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文契約書 7

Basic Purchase Agreement(取引基本契約?)を訳していますが、下記の部分でつまずいてしまいました。 "In principle, the price of every delivered article shall be agreed between the Parties based on the quotation and its supporting documents submitted from Supplier in writing or in electronic form to AAA." この文章に出てくる"delivered article"とは納入品と訳せば良いのでしょうか、それとも条款のことを指しているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。