Bisexual Woman's Confusing Encounter with a Colleague

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A bisexual woman in her early 30s shares her confusing experience with a female colleague she developed a strong connection with.
  • They started spending a lot of time together, snuggling up on the couch for TV marathons, and cuddling in bed, but never had sex.
  • Suddenly, the colleague withdrew and avoided spending time alone, leaving the woman confused and wondering if their physical interactions were the cause.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I’m a bisexual woman in my early-30s. About a year and a half ago, I met a woman at work and we really hit it off. It never occurred to me she might be attracted to women also. Colleagues told me she’d never dated and was not interested in doing so. As we spent more time together, things took a turn for the physical. It started with snuggling up on the couch for TV marathons, and then she started coming over most days after work to cuddle with me on my bed. We never had sex, but we were very physical with one another. I could tell it turned her on, but tried to be respectful of her boundaries, as I knew she was inexperienced and possibly conflicted, so we never had sex. Then she suddenly withdrew. As soon as I tried talking to her and asking if the sudden distance was the result of our sexually charged interactions, she both vehemently denied it and simultaneously made up excuses to not spend time alone together anymore. snuggling up on the couch for TV marathonsとsexually charged interactionsの意味を教えていください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。snuggling up on the couch for TV marathonsの意味を教えていください。  ソファの上で抱き合って、テレビ番組を次から次へと見る 2。sexually charged interactionsの意味を教えていください。  性的に充電した交換:(性交はしていないと繰り返しているので、性交以外の)性的な興奮を起こす付き合い、でしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I am a 24-year-old college graduate in my first serious romantic relationship. My experience with girls before this was extremely limited. I've been dating my girlfriend for over six months now, and she is wonderful. However, her weight has always been a minor issue in the back of my mind: She is not fat but she has a few extra pounds and this can be seen more when she's wearing fewer clothes. I love her and would never ask or demand her to change just for me, but I've been thinking more and more about how her weight bothers me a little bit. I'm a very thin guy and have naturally gravitated physically toward thinner girls. Until now, I have avoided talking about the matter with my girlfriend except in general terms about others, or the few times she has brought up and engaged with me directly on the matter. When her doctor told her she needed to lose some weight to be healthier, she was upset, although she did not disagree. So I spoke to my therapist and my roommate, and although they're both men, they both thought that if it was something on my mind and was making me a little uneasy that I should bring it up with her. I did, and she did not respond with as much understanding as I hoped. She felt hurt and a little violated, like the one guy who's supposed to love and accept her and find her beautiful just the way she is was attacking a part of her identity. She was shocked, confused and taken aback. She tried to explain how some issues are so sensitive, touchy and personal for women that they should never really be brought up for the sake of the satisfaction in the relationship. In all fairness, I did bring it up a little suddenly and not in the most tactful or direct way, but I didn't know how else to start a hard, uncomfortable conversation I was not looking forward to. She has genes that make it easier for her to gain weight and harder to lose. She has recently started going to the gym, and I was trying to support and encourage her to go more consistently. My question for you is: Was I wrong for not being sensitive to how women think? Should I have let it go if I considered it a smaller issue in our relationship? Would it have made a difference if I spoke to another woman to ask her thoughts beforehand on if and how I should bring this up with my girlfriend? Did I need to? I love her and she is very big on being honest and open and comfortable in trusting each other. Our relationship never hinged on her weight, but I just want to come out stronger. they both thought that if it was something on my mind and was making me a little uneasy that I should bring it up with her.のところはifをthat節で受けているのでしょうか?thatの代わりにコンマの方が自然ではないのでしょうか?あと、come out strongerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• wouldの意味

My mom used to be quite anti-smoking. She said she had never tried it and never wanted to, that it smelled terrible, and that it was like burning up money. Recently, I started noticing the smell of cigarette smoke on her. I peeked into her purse and found an opened cigarette pack! Why would she do this? Why would she do this?のwouldはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

Kate stepped out on the trestle to see if it would hold her. Though she could feel it shake beneath her, it did not go down. Then, the wind blew out her light. The night was black. She began to crawl, feeling ahead of her to see if the bridge was still there. From one board to the next she went cautiously on. Sometimes she would slip and almost fall into the roaring water below. Then she would regain her hold and go on. Kate did not know what time it was. The express would come through at twelve. What if she vas still on the bridge when it came? She would be killed. But there was no way back now. Part of the way across, she saw a big tree rushing down the river. It had been torn out of the ground by the flood, and dirt still hung on its roots. It was approaching fast. It is sure to push the bridge down, she thought. And I can't stop it. Her heart beat quickly. Then the tree passed under the bridge, clearing the trestle by only a foot. Kate kept crawling. Nails and splinters caught at her clothes. Her hands were torn. Thinking of the express and all its passengers, she made one last effort and finally reached the end of the bridge. She stopped only a minute to rest. As soon as she could, she began to run as fast as she could toward the railroad station in town. It was a half mile away.

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• hold out on

I have recently started to have some serious anger issues toward my older sister. She has had a major drug problem for years so I started to slowly cut her out of my and my husband and child’s lives. We tried it all, interventions, etc., but nothing worked. When my father passed away in 2012, it was his wish that we split everything 50/50. She started selling equipment and pocketed the money. Once I found out about it, we had a huge blowup. I started the process to open his estate and wanted to finish it as quickly as possible. She held out on things she wanted: his house, my grandparents’ home, an empty lot. hold out onはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I’m hoping you can make an etiquette ruling on a pretty low-stakes situation. I recently ordered delivery for myself and my two closest friends. I was dealing with my baby and trying to order dinner at the same time, and I accidentally messed up “Jennifer’s” order. I realized the mistake too late to change the order and apologized. I offered to put in a second order, but she insisted it was not a big deal. She ended up really liking the dish I got her by mistake and ate the whole thing—she even said she liked it more than what she originally ordered. But she didn’t pay me back. I’m not going to ask her to because she’s jobless right now and has done a lot of free babysitting for us already, so we’re happy to treat her. (She usually doesn’t let us, as it makes her uncomfortable.) But I’m curious: If money were an issue for us and we couldn’t afford to treat her, would it be OK to ask her to pay me back for a messed-up order? 最初の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。I’m hopingはI hopeでも良いですよね?どうニュアンスが違うでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I never wasとI was never

I never wasとI was neverの違いを教えてください。 海外のサイトで同様の質問を見つけましたが、いまいち理解できませんでした。 I never was a good cook. Possible context: Lisa's mother-in-law has pressured her to prepare Thanksgiving dinner for the extended family. Lisa has reluctantly agreed. She made an honest try but made a key mistake and the turkey was a failure. "Well, you know, I never was a good cook." I was never a good cook. Possible context: Margaret, in her eighties and living in a nursing home, is being interviewed by a gerontology student. She confides to the student, "I was never a good cook."

• わからない箇所を教えてください。

I actually make myself shake my head and smile ruefully, as if someone might be watching me and checking my reaction – is he her lover or her friend? – and I have to be seen to do the right thing. But it is difficult to get her out of my head.(前回の終わりの部分です) She has changed a lot in the five years since I last saw her. I see it the moment I catch sight of her in the airport in Pisa – a difference about her I would never have guessed at. It’s the same when we embrace: something that has altered, something I can feel for the short time I’m holding her, before she pulls away and grins and we start to talk. I keep looking. I can’t help it. Even on the train I keep stealing glances at her, hoping she won’t realize. And I keep trying to find what the things are that have changed; and I keep failing. She has her hair shorter now, to the nape of her neck rather than to her shoulders. But I’ve seen that before: it’s the hairstyle she had when I first knew her. And she is five years older. But the physical changes are, when I isolate them, so slight, and I still see that she has changed a lot, and I don’t understand. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。She(Anna)はAlexの幼なじみです。 I see it the moment I catch sight of her in the airport in Pisaのitは彼女が変わってしまったことですか? a difference about her I would never have guessed at.彼女が変わってしまうなんて思いもしなかった、みたいな意味でしょうか? It’s the same when we embrace: something that has altered, something I can feel for the short time I’m holding her, before she pulls away and grins and we start to talk.が全体的によくわからないのですが、 It’s the same when we embrace私たちが抱合う時は同じです?(意味がよくわかりません) :のマークがついていてsomething~と繰り返されているのが読み取れません。 before she pulls away and grins and we start to talk.彼女が身を引き離し、歯を見せて笑い、そして私たちが話し始める前に、ですか?(このbefore以下の内容がなぜsomething that has altered, something I can feel for the short time I’m holding her,の後に必要なのかがよくわかりません。) But the physical changes are, when I isolate them, so slight, and I still see that she has changed a lot, and I don't understand.のwhen I isolate themのthemはthe physical changes のことだと思うのですが、それらを分離する(isolate)、とはどういうことなのでしょうか? たくさんになってしまいましたが教えてください。お願いします。

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?