Logistical Problem and Listing in Divorce Situation

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A woman recently discovered that her husband is cheating on her with an ex-girlfriend who lives in another city.
  • The couple is getting a divorce, but they have a logistical problem: they live in a small, rural town with a slow real estate market.
  • They can't afford to maintain their home and live separately until it sells, which could take several months or more.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

After a string of less-than-happy events over the past several months, I have just discovered that my husband is cheating on me with an ex-girlfriend who lives in another city, where he periodically has training for work. We are divorcing but have a logistical problem: We live in a very, very small, rural town, and the real estate market isn’t exactly booming. We couldn’t afford to maintain our home and also live separately until it sells—possibly several months or more after listing. logistical problemとlistingとはどのようなことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"logistical problem" 「(物件処理、引っ越し等)物流上の課題」 "listing" 「不動産を売却広告(リスト)に掲載すること」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and a daughter he fathered 50 years ago recently found each other via an internet post from the two children we have together. Since they met, he has been hiding in a locked room and calling her several times a day. When I asked him to stop sneaking, she sent him a phone to use just to call her. We live in Florida, and she has come here twice in the past six months and picked him up from several doors down the street. picked him up from several doors down the streetの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• off-grid

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 18 months and moved in together about five months ago. We live in an apartment near the center of town. He’s always been interested in sustainability and environmental issues. Recently, he’s become interested in the tiny house movement, and we’ve now had a few conversations about moving somewhere rural and off-grid. ここでのoff-gridはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• so just feel ~ that【和訳】

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。特にso just feelからがわかりません。解説いただければありがたいです。 If we have very, very low self-esteem, which is a rampant problem in Western culture for many various reasons, then we can be very jealous of what others have achieved, but we feel that, “I couldn’t possibly achieve that, I’m not good enough” and we don’t even try. You just give up and feel bad about ourselves; so just feel “poor me,” that everybody else is so successful and “I’m a loser.”

• nor and

参考書の英文 We have already sent you several e-mails in the past three months, but as of October 10, we have not received any reply nor payment. 参考書の訳 過去3カ月間に、 私どもはすでに何通かEメールを差し上げまし たが、 10月10日現在、 ご返信もお支払いもいただいていない状 況です。 質問 we have not received any reply nor payment. とありますが、 we have not received any reply and payment. ではだめなのですか? ご返信もお支払いも〜なので、andのほうがしっくりくるのですが、間違っていますか? 詳しい解説よろしくおねがいします。

• よろしくお願いします

I’m a single guy in my late 20s with a steady job and lots of good boyfriend qualities. I’m at the point in my life where I’d like to settle down and maybe start a family. The problem is that I have had a horrible time with women, and it pretty much always comes back to the same problem: I have a very small penis. I have a condition called micropenis, and it has been the cause of the end of a few relationships. One of my ex-girlfriends couldn’t stop giggling and said, “Aww, it’s so cute!” the first time she saw it. I’ve had several relationships fizzle out immediately after we start getting intimate. I’m starting to get desperate. I can’t wait around forever to find a mate who’s willing to accept me, and I don’t want to trap a woman in an unhappy and unfulfilling marriage where she ends up sneaking around on me. I’ve had several relationships fizzle outはSeveral relationships fizzled outというのとはどう違うのでしょうか?あと、sneak around on meとの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• お客さんに英語で伝えたい!

先ほども質問事項を書いたのですが、 考えてみました。 これで伝わりますか? We have heavy snow and very cold here ___, people live bravely since long time ago. It's named `Rin` after people who lives here. (Rin means brave in Japanese) We hope you like it. 観光地で新商品の食べ物を説明したいのです! その商品名が 「凛」 というのですが、 これで通じるでしょうか・・・? 商品に英語の説明書きをしたいのです。。。

• 和訳

When we are employed in reading a great and good author,we ought to consider ourselves as searching after treasures,which,if well and regular laid up in the mind,will be of use to us on various occasions in our lives. He was old enough,twelve years and a few months,to have lost the prominent belly of childhood; and not yet old enough for adolescence to have made him awkward. You could see now that he might make a boxer,as far as width and heaviness of shoulder went,but there was a mildness about his mouth and eyes that proclaimed no devil. 2つの英文を和訳していただけたら嬉しいです。

• byの意味

My grandson also has several relatives who live in our town, and a few of them have been by to see him. ここでのbyはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• well-attuned

My boyfriend and I have been together for just under a year, and we’re generally communicative and well-attuned to one another. Over the last three months, after countless conversations about ground rules, we’ve opened it up. It’s been both good and bad as this is our first time in an open relationship and we’re figuring things out. well-attunedとwe’ve opened it upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• sunken-in eyes

My 27-year-old cousin “Joe” struggled with back pain after playing football in college, and in the last several years he has developed an addiction to prescription painkillers. When he attended family functions, we noticed he had lost a significant amount of weight, had sunken-in eyes, was very depressed, and had lost his job. sunken-in eyesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします