• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

cbm51901の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

そういうことだと思います。 [ご参考] https://www.amazon.com/10-Year-Reunion-Susan-Wiggs-ebook/dp/B01MQICJKZ

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• contact

I am a boy in junior high school. I recently went to a social event for kids my age. While there, a girl spilled the beans that she has had a major crush on me for more than a year. We see each other often at school. I was shocked. She asked to hold my cellphone and then put her number into my contacts. ここでのcontactsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• わからない英文があります。

わからない英文があります。 下記の英文とその和訳について、わからないところがあります。 【I hadn't planned to come, but I just happened to be in town visiting my mother and I remembered that our high school graduating class'5 years reunion was this weekend.】 【来る予定はなかったんだけれど、さっき実家の母を訪ねて帰る途中、週末に5年ぶりの高校のクラスの同窓会があることを思い出したの。】 【同窓会があることを】ではなく【同窓会があったことを】という訳にはならないのでしょうか?

• this past year

The reunion became an annual thing, and she keeps trying to talk to me about this, so this past year I simply did not go. this past yearは「この一年」でいいでしょうか?the past yearと何か違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の言い回しと訳について

英語のやり取りについて、教えていただきたい事が4つありますので、是非教えてください。 1.「私は中学生と高校生の時、そこを訪れた」という場合、「I visited it when I was a junior high school student and a high school student.」で伝わりますでしょうか?また、最後の「student」は「one」とするべきなのでしょうか? 2.日本に住んでいた事があり、日本がとても好きな方からのメールで「This was the year of the Olympics in Nagano. 」という言葉がありました。これは恐らく前の文などを見た限り「長野オリンピックの時に日本にいた」という事のようですが、その後に続いて「I miss Japan soo much!」と書かれていましたが、これは「私は日本にいないのを寂しく思う」という意味でしょうか?ちなみにその後の文は「 I had the best time of my life there!」です。 3.「この年、私はスノーボードをするために、その場所の近くに住んでいました。」と言いたい場合、「This year, I lived near the place so I played snowboad.」で通じますでしょうか?「so」を使うのは適切でしょうか? 4.「あなたにとって素晴らしい年だったと思う」と言いたい場合「I think it was wonderful the year for you.」で通じますでしょうか? 以上なのですが、宜しくお願いいたします。

• itsの使い方について

教えてください。 "The class had its twenty-year reunion at a hotel." 上記の分で、itsの使い方が良く理解できておりません。 "The class had twenty-year reunion at a hotel." では、間違えでしょうか。

• よろしくお願いします

I have 14-year-old daughter in her first year of high school. Recently she told me she wants to try out for the drill team in the spring. She had some off-and-on dance lessons when she was younger, but she's never been super-coordinated. super-coordinatedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文のチェックをお願い致します…!!

長くなってしまうのですが、以下の文章であっているかどなたか確認して頂けると嬉しいです。 ☆のところがとても不安な箇所ですので、そこだけでも結構です。全体通して不安ですが。 The most important thing for me is my family. And I should cherish it. First, I thank my parents very much. I owe it to my parents that I could put myself to playing tennis in my junior high school and high school days. In the second year in high school, when I really wanted to leave club activities, my parents encouraged me to continue it. ☆1 At the time, if I was easily allowed to leave club activities, ここに"今の私はないと確信する"と入れたいのですがI'm sure...から続きません、教えて頂きたいです。 When my mother came and watched games, she looked at a tournament table and checked my next competitor. ☆2 I will be dutiful to my parents because I have done what I wanted to do. Second, I also thank my grandparents. I live with them. When I come home, I'm happy that there is someone at home. So I thank my grandmother very much because my parents and my grandfather work. My grandmother cares about me and my sister. ☆3 And she came to the piano concert for me. My grandfather died when I was in the second year in high school. I couldn't believe it because he has worked and been fine until he entered hospital. ☆4 I regretted going to the hospital few times. ↑お見舞いにほとんど行けなかったのが心残りだ、というような意味にしたいのですが、間違っている気がしてなりません。教えてください。 He also came to the piano concert every year, and seemed to look forward to it. So I'm happy that I can cherish my family and feel love from my family. I wish people in the world cherish their families. 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願い致します。 酷い文章で申し訳ありません。

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• どのような意味でしょうか

Earlier in the year I declared my major as mathematics, which at the time made sense because I'm very good at math, and I enjoy it. However, as of recently, I've begun to doubt my interest in pursuing mathematics in college and further on. further onとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Hmm I am on my way to go to Japan next year! I wanna study japanese so I will make the test in June. If I pass I win my pass.... but I am afraid that my high school notes doesn't help because I got depression in that time. I sure will visit you if I get the pass 日本語訳お願いします!また、何と返したら良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!!