• 締切済み

ベルイマン野いちごのカトリックとヒステリー

ベルイマン『野いちご』の中で、しじゅういがみ合っている夫婦と出会います。 この諍いは一面ではカトリックとヒステリーのいがみあいとも描かれています。 これは、カトリックにはヒステリーが「なくて」、 プロテスタント(ルター派?)にはヒステリーが「ある」ということでしょうか? カトリックには「魔女狩り」が組織的には(異端審問とはべつに)なく、 プロテスタントが「魔女狩り」の推進者だったことと関係ありますか。 たしかに、カトリックの男性のほうは口笛なんて吹いて白い目で見られたり、 能天気なところがあるので、 プロテスタント?女性のような「ヒステリー」とは無縁になりやすいのかもしれません。 それとも、ヒステリー女性を受け入れる「心理療法」が発達してでもいるのでしょうか。 ベルイマンの映画をもとに、 北欧世界でのカトリックがどう見られてるかについて教えてください。 381 00:35:01,653 --> 00:35:05,316 I'm so sorry. It was all my fault. 382 00:35:05,423 --> 00:35:09,757 I was just going to hit my husband when that curve appeared. 383 00:35:09,861 --> 00:35:15,026 God punishes some people at once, eh, you Catholic? ~~~ 391 00:35:56,741 --> 00:35:59,107 My wife likes ridiculing me. 392 00:35:59,210 --> 00:36:02,111 I let her. It's psychotherapy. ~~~ 413 00:38:14,479 --> 00:38:16,276 I gather you're a Catholic. (To infer or conclude; to know from a different source.) 414 00:38:16,380 --> 00:38:18,814 Quite right. That's how I stand it. 415 00:38:18,916 --> 00:38:21,248 We ridicule each other. 416 00:38:21,352 --> 00:38:23,616 She has her hysteria. I have my Catholicism. 417 00:38:23,721 --> 00:38:26,952 So, you see, we need each other. 418 00:38:27,058 --> 00:38:30,152 It's only egoism that we haven't killed each other.

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここは Daddy のすぐ後なので、ついでに見ましたが、腐敗した旧教、それに対する新教を偶然踏み台にした、どこにでもある、夫婦喧嘩の話だと思います。  60年以上も前の老人の一生がどんなに恵まれていたかを浮き立たせる雰囲気作りの夫婦喧嘩で、別に宗旨が違うと言った大げさなものではないと思います。

multiphlale52
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!! I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck!

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 英訳の質問です。

和訳わかるのですが、最後の相手の文がどういうつもりでいったのか気になります。分かる方教えて下さい( ; ; ) ☆Maybe,i don't think we should see each ot her anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other ★maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) ★i like you very very much 多分、僕達はまたいつか会えるだろうけど、待つ必要はないよ! このlike you very very muchは社交辞令ですか??待たなくていいけど、好き??彼の気持ちが分かりません…

• 英語

すいません。 I want to improve my Japanese skill for my work...hope we'll help each each other...I will help you with whatever i can... 途中まで訳せたんですがよくわかりません。和訳お願いします…

• to each other とeach otherでは違いますか?

I hope we can keep a relationship that inspires each other. こんにちは。お世話になっています。二つの文でどうしてeach other にtoがあったりなかったりするのでしょうか?又下の文でto each other にすると意味がちがってくるのでしょうか?アドバイスいただければ助かります。 「I hope we can keep a relationship that is inspiring to each other.」 「I hope we can keep inspiring each other.」

• 日本語にして下さい

I don't think we're understanding each other. It's ok. I like the challenge.

• ショーン・キングストンBeautiful girlの和訳

ショーン・キングストンの「Beautiful girl」の歌詞の和訳が知りたいのでわかる方がいたらぜひ教えていただけませんか? できるだけ早く知りたいのでお時間のよろしい方はよろしくお願いいたします。(一部でもよろしいです) <歌詞> You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over Verse 1: See it started at the park Used to chill at the dark Oh when you took my heart That's when we fell apart Coz we both thought That love lasts forever (lasts forever) They say we're too young To get ourselves sprung Oh we didn't care We made it very clear And they also said That we couldn't last together (last together) Refrain: See it's very define, girl One of a kind But you mush up my mind You walk to get declined Oh Lord... My baby is driving me crazy (Repeat Chorus) Verse 2: It was back in '99 Watchin' movies all the time Oh when I went away For doin' my first crime And I never thought That we was gonna see each other (see each other) And then I came out Mami moved me down South Oh I'm with my girl Who I thought was my world It came out to be That she wasn't the girl for me (girl for me) (Repeat Refrain and Chorus) Verse 3: Now we're fussin' And now we're fightin' Please tell me why I'm feelin' slightin' And I don't know How to make it better (make it better) You're datin' other guys You're tellin' me lies Oh I can't believe What I'm seein' with my eyes I'm losin' my mind And I don't think it's clever (think it's clever) You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal, suicidal...

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Just because we don't talk to each other doesn't mean I don't think about you. I just try to distance myself because I know I cann't have you.

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.