What does 'turned the children against him' mean?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Find out the meaning of the phrase 'turned the children against him' in this article.
  • Discover the true meaning behind the expression 'turned the children against him'.
  • Learn the actual significance of 'turned the children against him' in this informative piece.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have been married for 11 years. My first husband died, and my grown children love "Davis" as a father. Davis is a wonderful man who took care of his kids when they were little, while his wife moved them around the country to follow a married man with whom she was having an affair. A bitter divorce followed, after which his ex turned the children against him. turned the children against himはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

urned the children against himはどのような意味でしょうか?  「(修羅場になった離婚の後、彼の先妻は)その子達に彼を敵と見なすよう仕向けた」でしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband’s father died just before we got married, 17 years ago. He had been married to a woman with three daughters of her own, and the two had just had another baby girl at the time of his death. My husband and his brothers had a contentious relationship with their stepmother and stepsisters, and cut them out of their lives entirely after their father’s estate was settled. their father’s estate was settledはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• shattered his leg

I saw my boss kissing a man who is not her husband in an alley on my way home from work and saw the two of them going into a hotel the next week. She has a young kid and is married to a great guy. We live a couple of blocks away from them, and her husband and kid often bring us cookies they’ve made or invite us over for barbecues. When one of my own kids shattered his leg and I was away, my boss’s husband drove him to the hospital and waited by his bed for six hours until I could get there. shattered his legはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• That’s big of him.

Q: Invalid Marriage: We recently found out that my “husband” is still married to his first wife. I feel like a fraud and want to get an annulment. My “husband” feels like it’s no big deal. It’s a big deal to me. What say you, Prudence? A: Someone who marries his second wife while still married to his first wife is someone who would say bigamy is no big deal. That’s big of him. That’s big of him.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• gambling $50,000 hands

I've been married to the perfect man for six months and am standing on the threshold of divorce. My husband has money for everything—trips all over the world, gambling $50,000 hands in Vegas—but I have to fight him for a facial. He says I'm "stupid" and "out of control" for asking him for money for something like that. ここでの handsはどのような意味でしょうか?fight him for a facialは文字通りの訳しかないでしょうか?文脈がめちゃくちゃなのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband was married briefly in his early 20s, and the divorce was amicable. We are now in our early 40s and dealing with both elderly parents, downsizing, and a disabled child. When my husband’s ex asked if she could stay in our house while looking for real estate, we both happily agreed. downsizingとは何のことでしょうか?あと、real estateは「住まい」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for seven years, and I care for him deeply. When we got married, I sold my house and he kept his as a rental, because he wanted the rental income. We bought a larger house than I wanted, but he wanted acreage and a detached garage. he wanted acreageとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Four years ago, my sweet and loving husband, the awesome father of our three children, was struck down by brain cancer and suffered brain trauma following emergency surgery. I’ve cared for him at home, dealing with the hassles of hospitals, insurance, family drama (his parents blame me for his health issues). He will never recover and he is declining. It is like being married to a 41-year-old Alzheimer’s patient. He does not remember me, our long marriage, or our kids. I’m trying to place him in a nursing home, but there are waiting lists. About a year ago, I met a man who was genuine and kind. As the friendship grew, he began helping with my kids, even helping my husband by playing music and visiting with him. My boyfriend knows I am committed to giving my husband the care he deserves and respects that this is a package deal. that this is a package dealはthatの後に完全な文がきていて変な感じがするのですが、どのような役割のthatでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• each dayとevery day

Over the last year, my husband has been watching out for an older homeless man, "Bill," that he sees around his office building each day. My husband brings him a bag lunch almost every day, and has also given him bags of toiletries, winter supplies and the occasional sweater. each dayとevery day,はどちらも「毎日」だと思いますが、ここでの使い分けについて教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• charged for

My mother insists on telling my three youngest children that my husband is not their father. The oldest girl is the spitting image of him, and she's upset about it. Mom also calls me terrible names. She keeps saying it will add years to my life if I divorce him and makes appointments with divorce lawyers for me, which I am charged for. charged forはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• turned up the charm

He tells me he loves me, I tell him I love him, and this has been going on for a year. Knowing I was doing wrong, and that he'd never leave his big-time breadwinning wife, I broke it off and had a date with a wonderful new man. My married friend turned up the charm, I couldn't resist, and we started all over again! turned up the charmの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします