彼が残した「家族用」の携帯はどういう意味ですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ある日、私は素晴らしい男性と関わるようになりました。彼は違う都市に住んでいましたが、私の街でよく仕事をしていました。私たちは素晴らしいケミストリーを感じ、一緒に素晴らしい時間を過ごしていました。そして、私は彼に本気で恋をしていました。しかし、彼が嘘をついて浮気をしていることを発見するまでは...彼は充電するために「家族用」の携帯を置いていきました。画面写真は彼と彼の妻と子供たちでした。
  • 彼は嘘をついていて、浮気をしていたことが発覚しました。彼は充電するために「家族用」の携帯電話を置いていきました。画面写真には彼と彼の妻、子供たちが写っていました。私は彼に完全に騙されていたことにショックを受けました。
  • 私は素晴らしい人と関係を持つことになりました。彼は違う都市に住んでいましたが、私の街でよく仕事をしていました。私たちは素晴らしいケミストリーを感じ、一緒に素晴らしい時間を過ごしていました。しかし、ある日彼の「家族用」の携帯を見つけました。画面写真には彼が妻と子供たちと一緒に写っていました。彼は嘘をついていて、浮気をしていたことがわかりました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

I got involved with who I thought was a great guy. He lived in a different city but worked often in mine. We had great chemistry, great times together, and I was honestly falling in love with him until I discovered he was a lying, cheating dirtbag. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge. The screen picture was him with his wife and kids. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4112/5345)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

「彼は”家族の”携帯電話を充電するために置きっぱなしにした。」 これだけでは状況が全部わからないけれど、おそらくこのろくでなしの"great guy"が彼女(この文の書き手)の家で携帯のバッテリーをチャージするために、手元を話して置きっぱなしにした時に、彼の奥さんと子供の写真がスクリーンセーバーかなんかになっているところを見ちゃったんでしょうね。そのことでそれを"family" cellphoneと表現したのでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

noname#233329
noname#233329
回答No.1

He left his “family” cellphone out to charge.を検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I just started dating a great guy. We’ve been out only a couple of times, but the spark is there. The trouble is that he has a bad background. His mom was an addict and his dad is in prison, and he bounced around from various troubled relatives until CPS intervened and put him in foster care. He was bounced from place to place and never bonded with anybody. He had a few brushes with drugs and the law, but nothing serious, had a few brushes with drugs and the lawの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

When my fiancé and I got engaged, it became apparent that he wanted a large wedding with all his friends and family, and I wanted to elope. I agreed to have the large wedding because it was so important to him (the words “devastating my family” were used quite a bit) on the condition that he would handle at least 90 percent of the tasks involved. I have a very demanding job working 60-hour weeks, and I just don’t have the time. It’s now three months to the wedding, and he has barely done anything. The invites are supposed to go out in a less than a week (it’s a destination wedding) and he hasn’t even started stuffing or addressing the envelopes, despite the fact that I’ve reminded him several times. The invites are supposed to go out in a less than a weekとstuffing or addressing the envelopesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been with my fiancé for almost four years. He’s smart, funny, generous, and attentive. He also has some problems with drinking and a wicked temper. These problems have come to a head before, with a couple of drunken tantrums over the years. This past weekend, it was worse than it’s ever been, and he put me through a wall. I’m OK physically now. The next day, he poured out the rest of his liquor cabinet (I rarely drink) and called a counselor to help him manage his anger. poured out the rest of his liquor cabinetはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 内容的にまだ続いてる感じだと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Yet he had a fairly happy family life and childhood. Background and family history are important to him. He may have had a strong attachment or respect for his father, who was affluent and a sense of family pride. He may have missed out on parental love in his childhood. He would have grown reserved and cautious. May have had some health weakness or weakens of constitution. His interest would have centered on the family. He wanted to shine out. Make his family proud of him, and he would have helped other family members out and taken an interest in their lives and affairs.

• 意味を教えください

About a year ago, I went on a few dates with "Daniel." I had a great time and was interested in what might come of it, but after those initial few dates, he started to fade away: He took longer to answer calls and texts, conspicuously left town right before Valentine's Day, became markedly less flirty when we did talk. I chalked it up to loss of interest and was unsurprised when I stopped hearing from him altogether. About a month later, he got in touch with me to let me know he felt bad about ghosting me, and that he had done so because things had gotten serious with someone else he had started dating around the same time, "Kate." At this point, he was happily in a relationship with her, and said he wished me well. Last week, he reached out to me on Facebook wanting to talk about [something involving a mutual interest of ours], and we met for coffee -- not a date, in my understanding. There, I found out that he has since broken up with Kate. He didn't immediately ask me out on an actual date, but he did so last night -- and now I owe him a response. On the one hand, I still really like this guy as a person; all the things that attracted me to him last year are still true, and I'm still single. On the other hand, it stings that -- oversimplification alert -- something about Kate caused him to choose her over me when we had both begun dating him at the same time. I owe him a response.とoversimplification alertの意味を教えください。よろしくお願いします

• resources

My eldest son is a 33-year-old heroin addict and has been since he was 19. It’s a horrible addiction, and at his lowest point last year he stole over $30,000 from his grandmother (my mother). Now he’s in jail facing felony charges. I’ve visited him twice, and he seems clean, which makes me happy, but my problem is that my mother wants me to help him when he gets out, and I don’t see how I can. He’s been “clean” so many times before, and he’s stolen from almost all of his family members, and I just don’t know how to trust him again. I also don’t know how long his sentence will be. He can’t stay with me; I live in a small loft with no doors and I’m very private. I let him stay once before when he was clean, but he thought I was too strict. I’m getting a lot of pressure to help him get back on his feet, and I’m being berated for not supporting him in his “time of need.” I don’t want him to be released with nowhere to go, however. I can’t afford to help him get an apartment, though my mother thinks I should. Am I a terrible parent for saying no? We live in Texas, where there are not many affordable resources. ここでのresourcesとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am engaged to be married to a wonderful man. We had a bit of a rocky start with his lying to me about a past escapade he had before we met. He was embarrassed about it and lied, but I found out anyway. Since then, he’s been wonderfully open and honest and we even exchanged email and Facebook passwords as a way to set a general policy of openness in our relationship. Well, curiosity was killing this cat and, though nothing particular prompted it, I looked at his emails and saw some old ones from before we met between him and his ex-girlfriend. curiosity was killing this catはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします