• ベストアンサー

disc disability

Because of a disc disability I had to reduce my work hours from full time to two days a week. disc disabilityとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

椎間板の障害(ヘルニアなど)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• aaabeck
  • ベストアンサー率9% (3/31)
回答No.2

disc disabilityを検索すればいい

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

We only got to see our grandparents for a little over 24 hours because my dad lives two hours away from them and we had no independent transportation. independent transportationとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My wife and I both work full-time in careers that we love. Her work keeps her away from home for about eight hours a day, while mine is more like 11–12 hours a day. By the time I get home, she has already been on the couch for 2–3 hours watching TV, and it doesn’t stop once I arrive. This often dashes any drive I might have had to take a walk with her or do something outside together. ここでのdashesはどのような意味でしょうか?「無くさせる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• had her pick of colleges

My daughter “Sarah” is 21. She did extremely well in high school and had her pick of colleges. She chose to attend a great college about two hours from home. had her pick of collegesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• a couple of days と 2日間の違い

外人と話していると、彼らはいつも a couple of days とか a couple of hours とか言いますね。 もし、two days とか two hours とか私が言ったら、彼らはどんな感じで受け取るのでしょうか? また、two weeks よりも fortnightを使うのが普通なんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• a four-day work week

NHKラジオ英会話講座より I work ten hours a day, but I only have a four-day work week. 一日10時間働くけど、働くのは週4日だけなんだ。 (質問)[ten hours a day]と[a four-day work week]を比較しています。 (1)a four-day work weekで「週4日間の労働」となっています。four-dayは形容詞ですが、work,weekともに名詞です。weekの前にperとか他の前置詞は不要ですか?名詞(句)が名詞を修飾することがありますか? (2)but以下は次のように変更可能ですか? ..but I work only four days a week. ちょっと気になりました。類似した参考意見でもかまいませんので、お聞かせ願えれば幸いです。宜しくお願いいたします。 以上

• よろしくお願いします

Calvin works only enough hours to leave time to drink at his favorite bar, which is across from the store where he and my husband work. We usually drive him to work, he works for about four hours and then drinks at the bar until my husband picks him up to come home (we live less than two miles away from the store). Calvin has four grown children who live about an hour away. Yesterday, one of his kids gave Calvin a car. He does not have a driver's license and today he drove himself to work. As I write this, it's too early in the day to know if he stopped at the bar before driving himself home. What should I do, if anything? it's too early in the dayのin the dayはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?あと、ここでのif anythingの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• two more hoursとanother two hours

お願いします。 ”私たちはもう2時間待たなければならなかった” We had to wait two more hours. We had to wait another two hours. 2つとも同じ意味をあらわす、 と考えていいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 短い 英作 2つめの質問

添削よろしくおねがいします。 問題文: 私が毎日日記をつけるようになったのは、永年勤めた会社を退職して、パート勤めを始めてからだった。日々をどうすごしていたのか書き留めておかないとあとでわからなくなりそうで、不安だったからである。 A: I have come to keep a diary when I quit my job which I had worked for a long time and began to work as a part-time worker. This is because I am anxious about forgetting the day how I spent a whole day.

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

My fatherというタイトルです My father sells car parts. He works every day.He never takes a day off. This is because he works for me. I can go to university because he works for me. Therefore,I am grateful to him. 変なところありますか?ご指摘お願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I am seeking some advice. I have a disability, and my place of employment is discriminating against me based on that disability. I finally filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and waited. Having heard nothing, I phoned just to make sure the EEOC got the forms. After repeatedly calling, I finally had a return call stating that my case had been automatically deleted from the EEOC's computer system after 90 days because of inactivity. I went to the local EEOC office to file my complaint in person, but with interview questions such as "Why are you here, because you have not lost your job?" it became uncomfortable, as well as insulting. Am I wrong in believing that no one should be told one's harassment or discrimination is unimportant because one is still employed? The officer then directed me to another agency but said not to tell that agency I am disabled, because it would be referred back to the EEOC. my place of employmentはmy workplaceと言っても同じことでしょうか?あと、be referred back toの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

M-DP1MRシリーズのマウスについて
このQ&Aのポイント
  • M-DP1MRシリーズのマウスを使っていると、右クリックが機能しなくなる問題が発生しています。
  • ソフトウェアのインストールやデバイスマネージャーの操作時に特に発生し、ブラウザなどでは問題はないようです。
  • エレコムに相談したが、保証期間内に交換品を送ってもらったが同じ症状が再び発生している。同じ症状の方や解決策を知っている方はいませんか?
回答を見る