12年間交際、結婚を先延ばしにされています

goodoogooの回答

• goodoogoo
  • ベストアンサー率14% (11/76)
回答No.1

putting on these demandsとget it together を検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband of 25 years was diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson’s shortly after we married. He has been lucky until recently and the disease has been mild. However, he’s now rapidly declining. I am a research fanatic (and a bit bossy, I admit) and have spent years reading everything I can get my hands on, but no matter what I discover (the benefits of PT! tai chi!) he pooh-poohs it and won’t even discuss it with his doctor. Now, at the point where he is barely mobile, unable to work, and susceptible to falls, I find myself deeply upset that he has never been willing to try the (proven, not wacky) things that might help him. I work full-time (to support the family); we have three kids. I would never leave him, but I feel like a big boulder is hurtling down the hill at me. And I am so, so angry. Not at the unfairness of it all, but at him, for not even trying. What’s coming is not good, so I need to figure out how to let go of all this bitterness. ここでのWhat’s comingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 使役動詞

For instance, we were with his friend, and the friend said he hasn't done laundry since the day he got married. My boyfriend then announced that he never did laundry until he got divorced. I said, "Well, aren't you doing your own laundry now?" His reply was, "I've got my daughter doing it." I've got my daughter doing it.はI've gotの代わりにI haveと言うとdoingではなくdoですよね?なぜなのでしょうか?I get my daughter to do it.はより口語的、という理解で良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and I are both freelancers in creative fields of work and do well financially. We save a little more now that we’re older and we never want for anything. My husband has always made more money more consistently than I do, and with his salary, we are more than comfortable. I am in a field that pays generously but sporadically. Last night, I picked a fight I probably shouldn’t have—it doesn’t matter what it was about. At one point I said, “My feelings are hurt when you talk to me like this.” And he responded with, “Your feelings don’t matter, because I pay for everything.” I was dumbfounded. We went to bed angry, and, honestly, I’m so shocked these words came out of his mouth that I don’t even think I can look at him. What can I do or say here? Should I just keep my mouth shut? Do I have any ground in which to stand—because, as he said, right now, he is paying for most things. we never want for anythingとDo I have any ground in which to standの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have been mostly happily married for 13 years. My husband and I get along really well, and I love him very much. That being said, he is not the most affectionate person anymore. We used to cuddle a lot when we were first married and I have told him how much I miss it. He says he doesn’t enjoy it because it’s too hot. He’ll make an effort to snuggle while watching TV sometimes if I ask, but I can tell while we’re doing it that he is counting the minutes until he can stop. snuggleとは具体的にどのようなことでしょうか?あと、while we’re doing it that のthatはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文と英訳の間違え教えてください。

(1)So he agreed to it のitを本文の内容から日本語で答えてください。 Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 英訳してください。 (2)Try to get as much as you can. (3)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)素晴らしい魔法の豆 (2)できるだけ手に入れなさい (3)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた. になりました。 しかし、先生に間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんか。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have been married for just over a year. He is a hard worker and keeps busy doing little chores all the time. We’ve been running into a frequent problem lately, and it happened again this weekend. We were at a family vacation house, and the lawn needed to be mowed. It is a normal-size yard—kind of big, but not a field or anything. It took him five hours to mow. FIVE HOURS. He was on a riding lawn mower and went over it a zillion times. I swear—he’d go out with a pair of scissors to make sure it was perfect if that weren’t a crazy-person thing to do. went over itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

Several months ago my family and I pulled into our driveway in my vehicle. We noticed that there were wires pulled down underneath my husband’s vehicle. It turns out that someone cut his brake lines! I was totally freaked out and wanted to call the authorities to make a report. He vehemently refused and said it wouldn’t do any good. He was able to repair the brakes himself and didn’t want to talk about it. I wanted to talk about it but didn’t want our kids to hear for fear they may get scared. I asked him repeatedly who could have done this. He said, “Probably neighborhood kids.” I said that neighborhood kids don’t usually try to kill people! He purchased outside motion detector cameras immediately after this incident, and nothing has happened since. My husband is a quiet, mild-mannered guy (who has absolutely NO GAME—I made the first, second, and third moves!). has absolutely NO GAMEはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am 15, have ADHD, and am currently enrolled in an online school and taking a college course. My father is in the last stages of ALS, more commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. He has a tracheotomy and everything. A few months ago we moved to a new state because my father is dying and we want him to spend his last days with his family. I have been living with this for five years now. I don’t really have too many experiences making friends; I either get down shot, dropped, their parents get in the way, or they just don’t call. I have made a few online friends, but none IRL. It never really impacted me as much as one would think, but for the last few years I have been keeping to my thoughts a lot. I may also have a certain form of autism (HF) as well. I either get down shot, droppedとkeeping to my thoughtsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• comings and goings

My husband and I have been married for 20 years. We've had our share of ups and downs, but always managed to work our way through them. Last year, he decided he no longer wanted to be married, saying the last 20 years were not all that pleasant and we have never really gotten along. (As far as I know, there isn't another woman.) My problem is, for the most part, he still acts like he wants to be married. He has made no attempt to leave, tells me his comings and goings, asks me to have dinner together, etc. tells me his comings and goingsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします