Being Recognized as Queer: The Secret Code of Acknowledgment

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Being a genderqueer person and dressing the part has made me more easily recognizable as queer. I've received unexpected compliments or kind words from fellow queer individuals, which has made me wonder if there's a secret code or policy for acknowledging or reaching out to other queer people.
  • As a recently realized genderqueer person, I've started dressing more comfortably and visibly. This has led to encounters with other queer individuals who offer compliments or kind words. I wonder if there's a secret code or policy for reaching out to fellow queer individuals.
  • Dressing as a genderqueer person has made me easily identifiable as queer. I've received compliments or kind words from other queer individuals, which has sparked my curiosity about a potential secret code or policy for acknowledging or connecting with fellow queers.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m a recently realized genderqueer person, falling more toward the side of a trans girl. Over the past six to 12 months, I’ve started dressing the part as I get more comfortable, and that means that I’ve been more easily recognizable as a queer person, or at least it’s easier for people to guess, since appearance isn’t always proof positive. A handful of times, another person—who, if I had to guess, I would presume is a fellow queer individual—has approached me unexpectedly to offer a compliment or other kind word. In the past I’d have thought nothing of it beyond a kind word from a stranger, but with the hope to meet new queer friends on my mind, these moments have made me wonder if there’s some secret code or policy that some queer folks subscribe to when it comes to acknowledging or reaching out to others they suspect are members of the club, and I’m experiencing it for the first time as a New QueerTM. I’d have thought nothing of it beyond a kind word from a stranger,とwith the hope to meet new queer friends on my mindの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4073/5300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。I’d have thought nothing of it beyond a kind word from a stranger,の和訳をよろしくお願いします。  見知らぬ人からかけられた親切な言葉以上に何とも思わなかっただろう。 > 誰か知らない人からの褒め言葉と思うだけで、それ以上のものとは(=同じ好みの人からの信号とは)受け取らなかっただろう。 2。with the hope to meet new queer friends on my mindの和訳をよろしくお願いします  私の心で理解できる新しい同性愛の友達に会える希望で  > 私と同じような新しい同性愛の友達に廻り合えるのではと思って

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 和訳をお願いします

http://www.irunfar.com/2013/05/anton-krupicka-pre-2013-transvulcania-ultramarathon-interview.html の最初の方で、Krupicka が言っている、 More stressful I guess. I don’t know. Last year when I was here it was more like a vacation. I was just like, ‘It’s awesome. I’m on an island. I get to participate in the conference and all that.’ This year, I’m here to compete and race. There’s always a little more edge to that. You’re just kind of worried how you’re feeling all the time. の最後の2行、 There’s always a little more edge to that. You’re just kind of worried how you’re feeling all the time. なんですが、これはどういうことを言っているのでしょうか。 簡単な文なのですが、なにが言いたいのかよくわかりませんでした。 ちなみに、このインタビューを受けている、Anton Krupicka は、 トレイルランナー(山を舞台にした山岳マラソン)の選手です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

Harry Nasiという、人付き合いの悪いシャイなひとが劇のオーディションに行く?ような場面だと思われます。 Harry Nash came to the tryouts,even though it was a waste of time. I guess he wanted to get that little bit more acting in. 最後の一文がわからないです。

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

Sandra's character is a doctor. She's much more rational. My character is kind of more open to what's going on here. And I think, with that, they kind of come together. And in that moment, I guess They're both at the mailbox, exchanging letters at different times at the same time. And it's either yes or no. Do you walk away or not? And something about what they are feeling from each other, I guess, through these, the medium of these letters, they say yes. イルマーレという映画のストーリを説明しているみたいですが、解釈に困っています(;^_^A  2004年と2006年、違う“時”を生きるふたりの恋の話のようです。 長い文ですが宜しくお願いします!

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 People sometimes want to know if they could have met this before. If they have met in the past, or in childhood, or if he associated with the family or neighborhood or is a total stranger. There is an ancient system of astrology, which I have not yet fully tested It has to do with the houses that the ruling planet of the seventh house falls in. Whether it is a cadent house, I. e. falling off the angles of the chart, or a Succeeded house and so on. The ruling planet of your house of marriage is considered succeedent. Your soul mate has a need for emotional security. He is concerned about establishing roots and a stable life pattern. He often turns to the past, though it doesn’t necessarily mean you already know him. It can mean that he is future but if you break up, he will return to will look back to the past for relationship and people he has known before. Traditionally astrology teaches that when you first meet he will be a complete stranger but something about him, or the place or the relationship will be reminiscent of the past. You will feel as though it is familiar, or you know him, or like a memory from something or somewhere you cannot quite recall.

• More

Moreの意味を教えて下さい But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. このmoreは比較級ではないですよね? この文の前は 女性が I am going to graduate in two months and I don't have a job yet 男性がそれに対して A lot of students don't have a job lined up yet. Don't let him stress you out. これに続きます But it is more my way of thinking,I guess. I told him I am not motivated to look for a job and that I may not feel like working for a few years 訳は 私の考え方のせいなの 父に私は 仕事を探す気がないし数年間は働きたくないとはなしたの です よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

"I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” 某アーティストのインタビューからの抜粋です。特に最後の文に度々出てくる“it”は、それぞれ何を指すのかがわかりません。 やや急いでいます。お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

The Japanese word "michikusa" has a nice ring. Since it is derived from horses occasionally stopping to eat roadside grass as they are driven to a destination, it sounds leisurely and pastoral.  It is a common experience that when we look up a word in a dictionary, we get interested in the words listed around the one we look for or search for related words by association, spending an unexpectedly long time over the "michikusa."  Is the time thus spent a waste of time? I believe it is not. It may seem a waste of time if we look at it in terms of the target or task we set out to achieve. But if we look at it in another way, it can also be viewed as providing an opportunity for us to have various new encounters.  Suppose we see someone and talk with the person or attend a meeting. It sometimes happens at such a time that we run into a situation different from what we have excited, with unexpected topics coming up or meeting someone we have never dreamed of seeing.  To have the fortune of coming across a valuable object other than what we look for, we need to cultivate a mind-set that enables us to consider a waste of time affordable and a certain understanding for such an object. In the first place, we need "michimusa" to develop an eye for value. Can today's children afford to have enough "michikusa" for their growth? 長いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。