• 締切済み

なぜ日本ではユニセフに寄付すると批判を受けるのだろ

なぜ日本ではユニセフに寄付すると批判を受けるのだろうか? 日本では寄付文化がないから、大金を寄付をセレブ気取りや売名行為もしくは何か裏がある行為ではないかと思われるのだろうか? https://t.co/eoP7RaMjhH?amp=1 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Why do you receive criticism in donating to UNICEF in Japan? Because there is no donation culture in Japan, is it supposed to be a celebrity petition, sales act or something behind it? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

みんなの回答

• bardfish
  • ベストアンサー率28% (5029/17765)
回答No.5
hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • awooooon
  • ベストアンサー率13% (11/79)
回答No.4

批判なんてしていません、やっかんでいるだけです。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • black2005
  • ベストアンサー率32% (1968/6046)
回答No.3

ユニセフと日本ユニセフの2つの組織があり、これが混乱を招いているからかな? ↓ご参考に・・・内容の真偽は当方にはわかりませぬ。 https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2138439784053986001

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • agehage
  • ベストアンサー率22% (2544/11322)
回答No.2

ネット上ではアニメや児童ポルノの規制に反対する人が、規制の急先鋒がユニセフ協会であるとして徹底的にネガティブキャンペーンを行っているようです それを鵜呑みにしてしまっている「正義感の強い人」もその波に乗せられているようです そこで出されるのが「募金が使われてしまう」というデマですね ここでも半分近く使われてしまうというデマを回答してしまっている人もいますね そもそも普通の人はユニセフに直接寄付なんてできないのです これら批判のおかげで世界の子供たちの命がどれだけ失われたか、考えるのが恐ろしくなります

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • kobeone
  • ベストアンサー率18% (55/297)
回答No.1

自分ができないことを他人がしていると肯定ではなく否定から始まるのが 日本人の文化です。 お金の使い方も知らない輩がネットで批判しているだけのことで 全く無意味ですよ。 寄付行為をするときはそれなりに儲かっている時でもあるんです。 寄付控除を使って節税している個人や企業はたくさんいますからね。 ただ、ユニセフに1000万円寄付しても半分は経費に使われるそうですよ。 だから本当は直接届けるほうが効率的ではあるんです。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 1.批判とごますりはそもそも同じものなのか?

1.批判とごますりはそもそも同じものなのか? 2.批判とごますりを超えて、自分と他者の両方が成長するためには我々はいったいどうすれば良いのだろうか? 哲学カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1. Is criticism and falsehood the same in the first place? 2. What should we do in order for both myself and others to grow beyond criticism and falsehoods? Philosophy Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 批判を無視すると独りよがりになるのだろうか?

批判を無視すると独りよがりになるのだろうか? 皆さんは批判を無視する人をどの様に思われますか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 If ignoring criticism, would it be alone? What do you think of people who ignore criticism? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• なぜ福島大震災は日本ではなかったことになっているの

なぜ福島大震災は日本ではなかったことになっているのだろうか?これは日本の学生運動がなかったことにされ、当事者が口を噤んだの同じなのでは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Why is the Fukushima Great Earthquake supposed to be not in Japan? This is said to be that there was no Japanese student movement, the same as the parties caught your mouth? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• この日本海名称変更の英文の内容を教えて下さい。

先日友達に≪「日本海」という名称が「東海」に変更されてしまうから、このリンクで署名して≫と、言われたのですが、英語が苦手でいったいどういう内容なのかが分からず、本当に署名をしてもいいのかがわかりません。 どなたか翻訳できるからお願いします。 リンクはホワイトハウスのようです。 http://wh.gov/UCX 「翻訳してもらいたい文章」 we petition the obama administration to: Sea of Japan -the authentic history in our textbooks! We are teaching our children the authentic history, so why change? We should definitely keep the Sea of Japan as it is now.  1. Contrary to the Korean claim that Japan changed “East Sea” to “Sea of Japan” in 1928, the Sea of Japan has always been the Sea of Japan, since the beginning of time.  2. South Koreans are under heavy communism influence because of communist North Korea, and have forgotten about the massive American blood spilled to defend them from the North Korean invasion aided by Russians and Communist Chinese during the Korean War in the '50s. Now they want the American forces out. Their extreme ethnocentricity blinds them and they want to rewrite history per their stories. That is plain wrong. Please join us and sign this petition to stop FALSIFYING history in our textbooks. Our children have right to keep learning a TRUE history! Created: Apr 13, 2012 Issues: Education Learn about Petition Thresholds It's up to you to build support for petitions you care about and gather more signatures. A petition must get 150 signatures in order to be publicly searchable on WhiteHouse.gov. Over time, we may need to adjust the petition signature thresholds, but we'll always let you know what the thresholds are. Signatures needed by May 13, 2012 to reach goal of 25,0008,195Total signatures on this petition16,805. 英語がお得意の方、お教え下さい。

• 日本でポーカー解禁らしいが、政府はポーカー解禁すれ

日本でポーカー解禁らしいが、政府はポーカー解禁すればディーラーの雇用に繋がると判断したためらしいが、ポーカー人口が少ない日本で英語出来るディーラーは少ないのにいったいどこから連れてくるのだろうか? 皆さんにとってポーカー解禁のニュースはどのように思われたでしょうか? ニュースカテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://mainichi.jp/articles/20180514/ddm/003/010/063000c Although it seems to be a poker lifting in Japan, the government seems to have decided that if you withdraw poker, it will be deemed to lead to the employment of a dealer, but there are few dealers who can speak English in Japan with few poker populations. What did you think of the news of the lifting of poker for you? News Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 日本語にして下さい!

hi darling :DDD thank you for the message :)) im happy to read it :) yes, i watch the world cup. i had been supporting germany, japan, brazil. im so sad that japan lost and got eliminated early .. but i still support japan. for next asia cup and world cup and more :) i love japan so much :) i was in japan two times. in yokohama, tokyo and kamakura :)) i totally love japan, it was very awesome to be in japan. culture, people, food, language and more. and girls hehehe :DDD ^^ i felt like i was home :) i was not lonely or sad. i was super happy! i love japan forever ^^ i want to make japanese friends and if possible a girlfriend from japan too! since i was little boy, i always dreamed to live and work in japan someday >< i would be happy to talk with you more and to be with you someday :DDd ps: i drunk kumamoto sake お願いいたします(^-^)

• 上手い訳を教えて下さい。

1、I didn't know you to be that selfish. 2、I have never known you to be that selfish before. 3、She has lived in Japan for ten years. 4、She has lived in Japan for the last ten years. 宜しくお願いします。

• 上手な日本語訳してください。

上手な日本語訳してください。 All golfer dream that they might, miraculously, achieve a hole in one. Should it happen, it’s sure to be an unforgettable event in a golfer’s life… though in Japan, it can be painfully unforgettable. You can end up spending more than \500,000!

• 日本語にしてください

Have you been in Tokyo since you came to Japan を日本語にしてください。 前の質問も早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 活字が印刷できないトラブルについて相談です。キヤノン製品を使用していますが、なぜか文字が印刷されません。テスト印刷も同じ症状が起きます。どのように対処すれば良いでしょうか?
  • キヤノン製品の印刷で問題が発生しています。文字の印刷ができない状態です。何度テスト印刷をしても、同じ症状が起きます。どのような原因が考えられるのでしょうか?
  • キヤノン製品の印刷トラブルについての質問です。活字が印刷できない状態です。テスト印刷も同じ症状が出て困っています。どのような解決方法があるのか教えてください。
回答を見る