• ベストアンサー

和訳してください。

以下のAとBの会話を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 A:Where is your shortstop from? B:California. A:Sure got a mouth on him. 宜しくお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9713/12080)
回答No.3

A:Where is your shortstop from?「キミんとこのショートはどこの出身かね?」 B:California.「カリフォルニア(出身)だよ。」 A:Sure got a mouth on him.「どうりで、口達者なわけだ。」 *Bは、おそらく球団の監督かコーチでしょう。カリフォルニアはヒスパニック系が多く、ラテン系特有の気質、「おしゃべり好き」という面があるようです。 *Sure got a mouth on him.を直訳すれば、 「確かに、彼(ショートを守っているカリフォルニア人)の体には(でかい)口がついている」。 日本語で、「口から先に生まれる」と言うのに似ている感じです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

A:Where is your shortstop from?        あなたの(チームの)ショート(ストップ)、遊撃手はどこの人? B:California.          カリフォルニアです A:Sure got a mouth on him.   よく喋る人だね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

前後の文脈が分からないので想像です  A: 君の弁護人はどこの出身だ?  B: カリフォルニアです。  A: それで、X に対してあんな口の利き方をするんだな。  (X は him で表されている人物)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか よろしくお願いします You will tend to keep financial secrets from him, or else wont be very open about your money. If this relationship should ever end, it will do so in a strange or mysterious fashion, that is difficult to fathom. Your soul mate is intuitive. matters of death and reincarnation interest him. He will appear sometimes to have insights from beyond the grave. A wisdom beyond himself.

• 1.和訳お願いします

1.和訳お願いします His name is quite well known to us. 2.aには repairing か repaired のどっちがはいりますか? Where did you have your automotible (a)? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A Soul bond may be predestined in the starry heavens, but it is on the earth that they are lived out. Your future partners destiny is symbolically woven into your own, just as your spirit is linked to his even now, so your chart reflects his chart. Finding the details that belong to him from your chart is thus like untangling a thread, its a complex intricate process, but as the details and future unwinds further I hope that the insight it brings will captivate and delight you.

• 和訳してください

do i know you? from where are you? ahh now i know from where i got your msn adress you are in japan-guide right? is ok iam also better in german メッセで初めて外国人の方と話しているのですが、 簡単なことはわかりますがあとが翻訳サイトで翻訳しても読解不可能です; 教えていただけませんか?

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 The other big thing is, we want gaming to be more social so this idea of "LIVE", where your friends can get on, and you can have spectators and contests and make it into a very social activity.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I got this sort of sentence from a comment on a news article from The Japan Times. Here is a link to the article in question. (“The Japan Times” is translated as ジャパンタイムズ.)

• 和訳の仕方

福祉系の学校に通っており英語の授業があります。 和訳が難しくお力をお借りできればと思います。 以下自分で訳してみました。 添削をしていただけたら有りがたいです。 During the meal,make sure you sit where you can keep an eye on your client.(食事の間、あながたがクライアントを目を離さずみるおところに座る??)←文の構造が分からないのです。 Look for any signs that your client is having trouble eating (あなたのクライアントが食べることがうまく出来ないといういなかる兆候でも見つけなさい。) It is sometimes necesarry to persuade your client to eat what is nutritionally good for him. (栄養的に何を食べたらいいかをクライアントに説得させることは時々必要である。) If your client is reluctunt to keep eating,try cutting up the food to make eating easier. (もしクライアントがが食べ続けることをしたくないのなら、??) Eating and drinking are personal matters. So you will need to take the client's feelings and personality into account. 食べることと飲むことは個人的なことである。だからあなたはクライアントの気持ちと性格を考慮しなければならない。

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします The lady that runs the credit cards was posting money on your book order #1811753. Your estimate stated the final cost of$69.38. The book is $51.50 & $17.88 freight. When the book got ready to ship it went out Fed Ex which was $57.88. So you still have a $40.00 balance on your account. Can we have yourok to run the credit card you used last for the $40.00. Pleaseadvise.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If however, there is a wind blowing and your scent is carried away, he will back at you as a stranger, until you come close enough for him to smell and recognize you. お願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • SOKKIAのLP31Aの測定器を使用している際、ローターは回るがレーザーが出ないという状態になることがあります。
  • webの取説を見ても解決策がわからない場合、この問題を解決する方法があります。
  • レーザーが出ない理由や解決策をご存知の方は教えてください!
回答を見る