Millieの子供たちとの関係について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Millieの子供たちとの関係について説明します。
  • 彼女の娘は4歳で、彼女は私を「おばさん」と一瞬呼びましたが、Millieは娘に私のことを名前で呼ぶように伝えました。
  • Millieには娘と息子がいますが、彼らは今は遠く離れた場所に住んでおり、会いに行くことはできません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします  (ミリーは彼女に耳打ちして、あの人(=私)はあなたの叔母さんではないの、だからアントかメアリなどの)名前で呼びなさい(と言った)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• geeter
  • ベストアンサー率9% (4/41)
回答No.2

I was to be referred to by my first nameを検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 1-year-old daughter. On my days off, I like to try to get together with my friend, Stacey, a stay-at-home mom, and her 2-year old daughter and 1-year-old son. About a month ago, I accepted an invitation to her house and took my daughter to play with her children. My daughter had a head-cold—runny nose, occasional cough. I didn’t think it was a big deal since I would still have taken her to day care had it been a day that I was working. had it been a day that I was workingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• out of touch

I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I out of touch? ここでのout of touchはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書にそれらしき意味がないのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 訳をお願いいたします!

確認をしたいのでお願いします! I mentally try out a few ways to praise and encourage my daughter. "I can tell you are working really hard on that project. You are really doing your best work." I wonder if it's necessary to get involved at all, depending on her own sense of motivation. My daughter says she is ready to read about the rest of Sammy's adventures. For now, my job is simply to listen.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (4) As a queen, Hatshepsut's powers were limited. When a king took the throne, he became a god and the middleman (or middlegod?) between the heavenly gods and the people. One of his most important jobs was to please the gods. That guaranteed the desired balance known as ma'at. Egypt could then flourish. No king meant no ma'at, which meant no flourishing. Egyptians would be doomed to the chaos of the Intermediate Perimds. If Hatshepsut hoped to maintain ma'at, she must first become a king. She needed to show the people that the gods were pleased with her as the ruler, that the gods recognized her as king, and that she herself was indeed divine. What better way to prove her divinity than to claim that it was the gods' idea in the first place? Who would question a choice made by the gods? (5) Hatshepsut set out to show Egypt that she was no mere mortal, but the daughter of the great god Amun, who personally chose her to be king. To justify her kingship, Hatshepsut made up a story of her birth and commissioned artists to illustrate it. In the final scene Hatshepsut is presented to all the gods, who recognize her as king. To be sure there was no doubt about her destiny, Hatshepsut included in the text these words, supposedly from Amun himself, "This daughter of mine...I have appointed successor upon my throme.... It is she who will lead you. Obey her words and unite yourselves at her command." (6) In just seven years Hatshepsut transformed herself from a dutiful co-ruler into a deity. She wore a king's crown and clothing. She carried the king's staff. She even hung the king's ceremonial hairpiece, a braided beard, from her ears with string.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします!!

Late one evening,as my husband slept in front of the television and l was catching up on my e-mail,an “instant message” appeared on the screen. lt was from Mlargo,my oldest step-daughter,also up late and sitting in front of her computer five hours away. As usual,we sent several messages back and forth,exchanging the latest news.When we would “chat” like that,she wouldn’t necessarily know if it was me or her dad operating the keyboard---that is unless she asked. That night she didn't ask and l didn't identify myself either. After hearing the latest volleyball scores, the details about an upcoming dance at her school,and a history project she was working on,I commented that it was late and l should get to sleep. Her return message read,“Okay,talk to you later!Love you!”

• 訳がうまくできません 教えてください

継父とうまくいってない話を書いてきてくれたのですが、よくわかりません、教えてください 相手の人は生まれも育ちもアメリカ人なんですが、普段からごちゃごちゃの文法や誤字などが多い人みたいです・・・今回少し真面目な文だったので教えてほしいです。お願いします I just talk to my mom for two hours about every thing that is going on in our lives. She said that she was sorry for the way she act. We really talk about my step father daughter. She is the one that is 26, my step father was looking she last week because he haven't seen her in 13 years. So she come over for the night on Friday. So me and my mom talk about how it was to have her being with us. 私は母と2時間私たちの生活のすべて?について話した。彼女は彼女の行動を私にあやまった。私たちは継父の連れ娘についてたくさん話した。彼女は26歳だ。継父は先週彼女を探していた。なぜなら彼は13年間彼女とあってなかった。金曜日の夜彼女が訪ねてきた。。。。。。。。わかりません すみません訳を教えてください

• 準動詞の文型

To be allowed to call the young lady by her first name was a great privilege. by~の前までに(準)動詞がいくつかありますが、ここにも文型は存在しているのでしょうか。またそうであれば第何文型になりますか? wasまでが名詞節になっているのは理解しています。 宜しくお願いします!

• 日本語訳で困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. (2)It was then that she noticed I wasn't in sight. (3)She saw me in the pool, kicking and waving my arms in the air, trying to keep my head above the water. (4)She held me in her arms and thanked God that I was all right.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。