Mid-40s Man Seeking Companionship and Fine Living

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The man in his mid-40s seeks companionship with women within his age range.
  • He desires to enjoy the luxurious and exquisite aspects of life.
  • His previous relationships lasted for a year each before ending.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I am in my mid-40s and was briefly married in my 20s. It was a nightmare that I vowed never to repeat. I am physically fit, have a good job, and own my own place, but I have no interest in chasing women outside my age. I want companionship and someone to enjoy the finer things in life with, but the women I meet don’t take me at my word. My last two relationships, representing a year each, were with women who agreed with me at the onset and changed their minds later. 1 outside my ageとはどうことでしょうか? 2 finer thingsは英語での説明はあったのですが、日本語にすると何でしょうか? 3 representing a year eachはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

1. 私の年齢の範囲外に、歳不相応に、つまり「歳がいもなく」。 2. the finer things in life は、色々なニュアンスで使われるようで、文脈でとらえるしか無いのですが、私の解釈は to enjoy the finer things in life with 「人生の特別な場面を一緒に楽しむ」 いろいろな解釈としては、1. 価格的に価値があるもの 2. 珍しいもの 3. 普通には気づかないような解かるような価値 4. 記念日や人生の大事な機会、イベント、 で、上では4を選びました。 3. 直訳的には「それぞれ1年を形作る/象徴する/表現する」ですが、意味としては「それぞれ1年の間主に付き合った」と言うことかと思います。それぞれの1年でそれぞれ一人としか付き合わなかったのでないので、わざわざこう書いているのでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 outside my ageとはどうことでしょうか?  私とは年齢差のある 2。 finer thingsは英語での説明はあったのですが、日本語にすると何でしょうか?  茶の湯や古典舞踊、古典文学、古典音楽を嗜む、絵を描く、歌舞伎や劇場に行く、などでしょう。 3。representing a year eachはどのような意味でしょうか?  (これまでの女性関係二件には)それぞれ一年ずつかかった(わけだが始まりは私と意見が同じでも、やがて心を変えた女とだった)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• enable

My husband, "Paul," wants nothing to do with my 36-year-old son, "Alan." I admit that Alan lived with us too long and has done some terrible things, but he's my son and I love him. I've enabled him because of his health problems. He has diabetes, epilepsy and vision problems and, in the past year, has lost 80 pounds. ここでのenabledはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• all that entails

I feel upset and disillusioned by how my old friends behave toward me. I am 27, in a friendship group of five women. One of the women is going to get married soon with all that entails. I feel like while everyone is kind to each other in the group and celebrates their successes and lives, I am overlooked and even ignored, often. friendship groupは「友達のグループ」でいいでしょうか?with all that entailsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

DEAR ABBY: I am having issues with a friend who gets handed most everything he wants. I had to grow up when I was very young, pay my own way for things and take care of myself. gets handed most everything he wantsとpay my own way for thingsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• a bag of worms

Over the past year or so, two things have happened: 1) after years of questioning and repressing various feelings, I’ve finally come to terms with my bisexuality, and 2) I’ve realized that I might be in love with my best guy friend, “Sam” (I’m a woman). Admitting feelings for a platonic friend is always a bag of worms, but my situation has an additional worm: a bag of wormsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳および教えてください

彼に誕生日にもらったカードの言葉ですがa little bit moreを上手に訳せませんので、教えてください。 I'm a little bit more in love with you each morning when I wake up. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you say my name. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you walk into the room… I'm a little bit more in love with you every day and every year. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

• 英語について

英語について This in turn contains minute particles,each with its own special function. 訳をお願いします。 前の文章は、 Each cell is covered with a thin membrane which surrounds a nucleus,and a jelly-like substance,called cytoplasm. です。 また、each withあたりの文法が全然わかりません。またこれは修飾文でしょうか? あと、ownは定冠詞でしょうか?

• contact

I am a boy in junior high school. I recently went to a social event for kids my age. While there, a girl spilled the beans that she has had a major crush on me for more than a year. We see each other often at school. I was shocked. She asked to hold my cellphone and then put her number into my contacts. ここでのcontactsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします