• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:beyond the obvious)

Understanding the Meaning of 'Beyond the Obvious'

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discovering the deeper meaning behind 'beyond the obvious'
  • Exploring the hidden implications of 'beyond the obvious'
  • Unveiling the true intention of 'beyond the obvious'

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

beyond the obviousはどのような意味でしょうか? 目に見えるものの先  >  目に見えない(困惑・怒り・腹立ち)を感じている者

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。 >>beyond the obviousはどのような意味でしょうか?  というご質問をアメリカ人のネイティブに聞いてみました。「それだけではわからない」という返事なので、投稿者の仮の名前らしい、と言ったら  目に見えない部分には何があるのだろうと訝っている者から、という意味だろうということでした。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.2

beyond the obviousは、unobvious(明らかでない)です。 ”嫌う理由がないはず”と思っているけれど隣人の老夫婦に邪険にされて”(彼らの考えが)よくわからない”。という感じだと思います。 https://www.quora.com/What-does-beyond-the-obvious-mean

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語翻訳お願いしましす。

We've been in a hot wife relationship for about five or six years, and it's been fantastic for both of us. しっくりくる翻訳お願いしましす。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“My philosophy is that I don't feel like going on the road and playing a greatest hits set that we've been playing for five years,” he says. “We've been doing that and in the midst of doing that, we made an album that took us a year-and-a-half. That's not the way STP makes records. We make records in two weeks. If we're going to do something, we need to get back in the studio with Brendan O'Brien who has a track record with us and get re-inspired artistically again. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』はバンド名、『Brendan O'Brien』は人物名です。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 So, you see, the Earth is extremely, unbelievably old compared to us humans with a fossil record hiding incredible stories to tell us about the past and possibly the future as well. But in the short time we've been here, we' ve learned so much and will surely learn more over the next decades and centuries, near moments in geological time.

• よろしくお願いします

I have a co-worker who has been on for over a year. She misses one day a week for physical therapy. The rest of the staff members in the office have to cover her position while she is gone. People in management said they can't do anything about it, and they have not been able to get temporary help for one day a week, as we live in a small town. The kicker is that we feel that she is milking this injury and the rest of us are carrying the load. 1 workers' compensationとはどのような物でしょうか? 2 何を一週間にいちど見過ごす(欠席する)のでしょうか? 3 milking this injury and the rest of us are carrying the loadの訳をよろしくお願いします 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“More than anything, we've been a great live band. The reason why critics didn't like us because they thought we were one thing that we weren't. They thought we sounded like a Seattle band. We proved those critics wrong over our career and changed from album to album.

• beyond whose limited

Music, dancing, drinking, and love, diversified by a childish and humorous delight in petty thieving and cheating, constitute his whole repertoire of passions, beyond whose limited horizon he does not care to look. 和訳お願いします。 beyond whose limited horizonのところが特によくわかりません。

• 英文の構造と訳を教えてください

ドナルド・キーン の「JAPANESE LITERATURE」からの英文です。(INTRODUCTION) In such works the Japanese have been happiest, able as they are in them to give us their inimitable descriptions of nature, and their delicate emotional responses, without the necessity of a formal plot. この英文はhave been able to give us~とつながるのでしょうか? そうなるとas they are in them は挿入句ですか? ここの訳は、 彼らがそれら(works)の中にいるように、ですか?

• hookup

I have a close friend I’ve known for 12 years (we’re both in our mid-20s) and we’ve been through a lot together. She dates a lot more casually than I do, but neither of us judges the other, and we both support each other’s approach to sex and relationships. Recently we met up for a night out and she brought a new hookup along. He was so drunk he was stumbling and slurring his words; ここでのhookupの意味を教えてください。あと、stumbling and slurring his wordsの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• well-attuned

My boyfriend and I have been together for just under a year, and we’re generally communicative and well-attuned to one another. Over the last three months, after countless conversations about ground rules, we’ve opened it up. It’s been both good and bad as this is our first time in an open relationship and we’re figuring things out. well-attunedとwe’ve opened it upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

So, recently I've started to crush on a guy who's in my friend group. We've already been shipped every single day, and we're good friends. We've already been shippedはどのような意味でしょうか?shipの意味に「~をくっつける[くっつけたがる・カップリングする]」とあるのですが、良くわかりません。よろしくお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ブラザー製プリンター『DCP-J973N』を使用しており、突然WiFiが接続できなくなりました。再度無線LANウィザードから接続を試みましたが、本機が未対応の認証や暗号化形式であるとエラーメッセージが表示されます。
  • 接続に問題が生じた際には、以下の手順を試してみることをおすすめします。まず、再起動を行い、Wi-Fiルーターとプリンターの電源を一度切ってから再度接続を試みてください。また、無線LANの設定を確認し、正しい認証や暗号化形式が設定されているかを確認してください。さらに、Wi-Fiルーターの近くで接続を試してみると、電波の届きやすさによりスムーズに接続できる場合があります。
  • 上記の手順を試しても問題が解消しない場合は、製品の取扱説明書を参照し、デフォルトの設定に戻す方法を試してみてください。また、ブラザーの公式ウェブサイトやサポートセンターにお問い合わせいただくこともできます。
回答を見る