Three Heads are Better Than One: An Interesting English Conversation

このQ&Aのポイント
  • In a conversation among Dave, Masao, Tom, and Norika, they discuss the meaning of the number 'three' and its significance.
  • Dave wonders if 'three' has any special meaning, while Masao mentions that odd numbers are considered lucky in Japan.
  • Tom suggests doing homework together, but they all realize they're unable to solve it. Norika comes to the rescue with the answer, and Dave jokingly says her 'one head' is better than their 'three heads' together.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の長文の問題です。

英語の長文の質問です。 (以下は長文の続きです) Dave: I think it’s interesting,too.Does ‘three’ mean anything special? Masao: Maybe.Odd numbers are lucky numbers in Japan. Tom:I see. Now, let’s do the homework together.Oh,no! I can’t do it either! Norika, can you help? Norika: Okay. Here is the answer. Dave: Oh,no! Norika’s head is better than our three heads together! ((1))に入る単語 1.Two 2. Three 3. Four 4. Five ((2))に入る英文 1. means, in this case,you and me. So I count your head 2.does not refer to you, Dave and me 3.have a special meaning. In fact,it means smart people 4. are popular numbers among many European people ((3))に入る単語 1.comes in 2. comes along 3. comes back 4.comes from それぞれ適切なものを選ぶと2,2,4で正しいですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

その選択で正しいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な語句をいれてください! 1.Harry as well as you () responsible for that accident. (1)are (2)do (3)does (4)is 2.Both my brother and my sister () studying abroad. (1)are (2)have (3)is (4) was 3.Some of the most remarkable scientists in history () not considered especially intelligent in their school days. (1)is (2)are (3)was (4)were 誤った箇所を指摘し正しい形になおしてください! 4.Most of the class members (1)[is] working (2)[people] and (3)[very] few of them ever (4)[miss]a class. 5.There (1)[has] been many (2)[cases] of (3)[the] flu in this area (4)[in recent] years. 以上の5問です! 見づらいかもしれませんがお願いします!

• 英語のできるかた訂正をお願いしたいです

英語のできるかた訂正をお願いしたいです 急いでます>< I believe in gratitude. The spirit of language means mystic power of words affecting the real world that was mainly believed in ancient Japan. This I believe. Do you always say, “I’m sorry” to people around you when you are some wrong to them? Do you always say, “good bye or take care” to your friends? Do you always say, “thank you” to everyone when you have somebody doing for you? Which are you sides, always saying or not saying? Although these words are significant for people, I believe that gratitude is the most important word for me.

• 「四人で住んでいる」って英語で何て言えばいいんですか?

Do you live in four people? I live by four people? でしょうか?何か違うような。。お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 和訳お願いします

everday would be just perfect. I mean i know some special places =) So are people in Japan you know, living in worries. I mean if they are always in hurry like people in America?

• 和訳の仕方

訳を教えてください。 With that said, I would add that most people would still probably use the word people for either situation. 後ろの方のpeopleはイタリックです。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 "There are two persons sitting at th table.""There are two people sitting at the table."In the first one, I get the feeling that the two are not together; they're just sharing the table.In the second one I think that the two of them are together. です。

• 英文法の問題教えてください!

次の問題を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 1 その子はあらゆる点で父親に似ていた。    The boy ( )( ) his father in every way. 2 彼はポケットにわずか3ドルしかなかった。   He had no ( )( ) three dollars in his pocket. 3 You should not despire people just because they are poor. You shold not look ( )( )people just because they are poor. 4 I liked baseball better than football in my boyhood. I ( ) baseball ( ) football in me bpuhood. 5 He talks very little. He is a man of ( )( ). 6 How would you like to go to a dance ? ( ) do you ( ) to going to a dance ? という問題です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください

In a set of four numbers, the first three are in an arithmetic sequence with a common difference of -12 and the last three are in a geometric sequence. Provided the first number equals the fourth, find the four numbers. 数学についての英文です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題教えてください!

以下の英語のイディオム問題がわかりません教えてください。お願いします。 1.I must get ( ) with my English homework. (私は英語の宿題を続けなければならない) 2.I got rid ( )that dog by growling at it. (私はうなり声を上げてその犬を追い払った) 3.Let's take ( )in cooking. (料理はかわりばんこにしよう) 4.Take it ( ),and you will succeed. (あせらないでのんびりやりなさい、そうすればあなたは成功するだろう) 5.She has an ( ) for people. (彼女は人を見る目がある) 6.Will you do me favor? (お願いがあるのですが) 7.I couldn't make heads ( ) tails of the movie. (私はあの映画を理解できなかった)

• 英語教えてください

英語について教えてください。 妹は私と同じくらい熱心にボランティア活動をしています。 My sister does volunteer work( )hard( )I do ボランティアをすることは、あなたが思うほど難しいことではありません。 Volunteering is( )( )difficult( )you think 一人でするよりも一緒にするほうがより早くこの公園を清掃できます。 We can clean this park( )together( ) I can alone 私はジョンよりもボランティア活動に興味があります。 I'm( ) interested in volunteer( )John is 私たちは一回目よりも2回目のほうがうまくボランティア活動ができます。 We can do volunteer work( ) the second time( )we did the first time