• ベストアンサー

英語の問題を教えてください。

次の英文で空所に入れるのに適切なものはどれですか? Ms.Lee has just decided ( ) go on her vacation next year. (1)who to (2)which to (3)where to (4)what to

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

答えは(3)です。 Ms.Lee has just decided ( (3)where to ) go on her vacation next year. リーさんは、来年の休暇でどこに行くかを決めたところだ。

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題、教えてください

英語の基礎からさっぱり分からず、自分で調べてみたのですが、合っているか不安です。 周りに英語を教えてもらえる人もおらず、教えていただけると助かります。 問題1 関係代名詞、疑問代名詞、不定詞、動名詞、現在分詞のどれか。 People (1)(who) go to a pab together take turns (2)( buying) drinks for their friends. Generally the person (3)(buying) the drinks will ask everyone what they (4)(want) and go to the bar (5)(to buy) the drinks. (1)関係代名詞 (2)動名詞 (3)現在分詞 (4)疑問代名詞 (5)不定詞 問題2 適当なもの選べ 1.This is the school in (which ,that,where)I studies English. which 2. You can spend freely(which ,that,what)you earn. that 3. We must discuss (the matter,about the matter)seriously. about the matter 4. We plan (to go,going) abroad next summer holiday. to go たびたび質問するかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語 問題

英語 問題 お願いします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください! 1.Her parents didn't () her to go to America. (1)admit (2)allow (3)forgive (4)let 2.I asked her () a letter on her way to school. (1)mailing (2)mailed (3)mails (4)to mail 3.The salesman persuaded () the expensive automobile. (1)me buying (2)me to buy (3)buying me (4)to buy me 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 4.In spite of many difficulties, (efforts/ to complete/ enabled/ our/ us)the job. 5.彼が約束を破ったのはなぜだと思いますか。〈1語不要〉 (why/ caused/ think/ him/ what/ do/ you/ to)break his promise? 以上の5問です! よろしくお願いします

• 英語 整序問題

1, Nonody ((1)have(2)his abilities(3)likes(4)questioned(5)to) by his boss. 2, After the American Revolution of 1776, those who had supported Britain ((1)found(2)unable(3)to(4)stay(5)themselves) in the new United States. 3, We are talking about a famous film which is on next week and I say to a friend of mine : "Let's go ((1)that(2)and(3)be(4)supposed(5)see(6)film(7)to) very good." 4, The secretary ((1)tell(2)what had happened(3)forget to(4)while he(5)her boss) was away. 上記4つの整序問題の答えを教えて下さい。

• 英語の問題

1:l saw a horse () cost was brown. (1)which (2)its (3)whose (4)that 2:There was no comment from the two ladies () l thought were sure to protest. (1)of whom (2)who (3)whom (4)whose 3:l never saw Brando again () was a pity. (1)which (2)what (3)whom (4)where 4:John insulted Mary, () l would never do. (1)that (2)which (3)who (4)where 5:() is often the case with her she broke her promise. (1)When (2)As (3)It (4)There 解答と和訳お願いします

• 高校英語の問題

高校英語の問題 空所補充の問題 1 通年で履修すると、講義科目は4単位、演習科目は2単位になります For full-year courses, ( ) subjects earn four credit and ( ) subjects, two. 2 トムったら、あんなにたくさん履修したのに、進級に失敗したのよ Tom ( ) so many courses, but he ( ) to be promoted to the next ( ). 3 彼女は病気のために、卒業に必要な単位が取れませんでした She ( ) to earn enough ( ) to ( ) because of her illness.

• 英語の文法問題です

英語の文法問題です。 (1)This is the warehouse (which/when/where/in which) I used to visit in my rookie year at the company. 答:where (2)The committee finally approved of the plan (what/who/where/that) he had revised many times. 答:that (3)You should complete the documents by Friday, (which/where/when/why) we are supposed to submit them to the local government. 答:why (4)Please deliver this document to AIC Company, (which/whose/where/that) office is located in Chicago. 答:where (5)We will send you a guide including all the ways (why/how/where/which) show how you can submit your designs. 答:which (6)Dont't miss this opportunity (why/how/where/which) you can show your creativity. 答:where 僕の答えで合っているでしょうか?どなたかお願いします。

• 困っています。。。

英語の関係詞の問題をやっているんですが、分からなくて困っています。だれか教えてください。 一応、自分の解いた答えを載せとくので、間違っていたら、直してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものをそれぞれ(1)~(4)から1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1.Thank you, Hiromi. This book is exactly (  ) I wanted. (1)what (2)which (3)of which (4)that 自分の答え→(3) 2.How can you do (  ) you know is wrong? (1)that (2)what (3)why (4)when 自分の答え→(2) 3.Christmas Day is (  ) everybody feels happy. (1)why (2)when (3)what (4)that 自分の答え→(2) 4.Last night Cindy told me about her new job in Tokyo, (  ) she appears to be enjoying very much. (1)which (2)where (3)what (4)when 自分の答え→(2) 5.This is the boy (  ) I am sure will win first prize. (1)who (2)whom (3)whose (4)what 自分の答え→(2) 6.I enjoyed talking to the man (  ) I sat next to on the plane. (1)where (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 自分の答え→(3)

• 関係代名詞whatの主格用法について

はじめまして。 An accident directed him towards [    ] was to be the success of his life. という英文があり、空所に単語を補充する問題がありました。 選択肢は、 1.which 2.what 3.where 4.why となっていました。 まず、空所以下が完全な文章となっていないので関係副詞のwhy,whereは除きました。 次に訳を考えました。 『彼の人生の成功となることになる事故が、彼に向かって降りかかった』(この訳が間違っていたら教えてください。) 残ったwhichとwhatで悩みました。 空所以下はan accidentを説明している節だと判断しましたが、 whichとwhatのどちらも主格用法があり、どちらを入れても正しいとおもったのです。 解答は2.whatとなっていたのですが、解説が付いていませんでした。 この場合は何故whatが正しくて、どうしてwhichではダメなのでしょうか? 関係代名詞のwhatとwhichの違いを自分がいまいち理解できていないように感じられました。 どなたかご説明いただくと助かります。よろしくお願いします。