• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の問題です。教えてください。)

英語の主節と従属節の問題

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

例を見ると(い)前半と後半を入れ替える、(ろ)前半に名詞を置く、後半に代名詞を置くということのようです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) Curt freaks out whenever he sees a cockroach. (2) You can sit here so long as you are polite.

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) As long as Oliver does his job well, the boss does not care what he wear to work.

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) I started feeling sick while I was giving a presentation. (2) Before the plane doors close, we have to sit down.

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) Unless Ryan has a good reason, I doubt if the boss will forgive him. (2) When Layla gets in, could you tell her that Aria needs to see her?

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) In case you forget to bring yours, I’m pretty sure that Katie has a spare. (2) In the event that the BBQ’s called off due to the weather, it will be rescheduled.

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) As long as you get home, let me know. (2) Because this is the seventh time Luke’s been absent, he failed the course.

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) Even if Anna drinks just one beer, she should not drive. (2) When the earthquake struck, I was in the shower.

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) Since John forgot her birthday present, he had to go back home and get it. (2) Hanshin is still very popular although they lose most of their games.

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) Due to really lousy weather, the golf tournament was cancelled. (2) Once you find the big intersection, you can easily find the hotel.

• 英語の問題 助けてください。

1.He is last man 2.I cannot see him 3.It is not long 4.[ ]get angry 5.[ ]his promise 6.He looks 7.She is cheerful 8.Tired sa he was 9.What do you think 10.So great her surprise A.to do such a foolish thing B.he must have forgotten C.that she could not say a word D.before she has a baby E.your father said to you? F.without remembering his father G.he may well H.he kept on working I.as if he had been ill J.as well as intelligent 最初の1~10の文の後にA~Jが続きます。4,5は最初に文が入ります。 どれが繋がり略も書いてくださると助かります。答えがないのでずっと苦戦していました。どうかお助けください。簡単で結構なので理由も書いてくださるとありがたいです。