Am I Allowed to Have Professional Photos Taken of My New Puppy?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I’m recently engaged to a wonderful dude with two children and we’ve recently adopted a puppy. Can I have professional photos taken of the dog while he’s still a baby?
  • Am I allowed to have professional photos taken of the dog while he’s still a baby? Thoughts?
  • Never has the phrase “Others abide our question/ Thou art free” seemed quite so fitting. You can get professional photos taken in whatever configuration you like!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I’m recently engaged (within the last six months) to a wonderful dude with two equally wonderful children (7 and 10, who are with us about 60 percent of the time). We’ve recently adopted a puppy. I’m childless and have wanted a dog desperately for approximately 25 years. Based on a variety of factors, I’m probably not going to have my own biological children. Am I allowed to have professional photos taken of the dog while he’s still a baby? There’s a giant part of me that says, “Yup—you’re childless and will remain so, sure you can get puppy photos done,” and there’s a big part of me that says, “Absolutely not, any professional photos need to include the kids and it’s not appropriate for you to do this/be in any of them without your fiancé and the kids.” Thoughts? A: Never has the phrase “Others abide our question/ Thou art free” seemed quite so fitting. I think that you can get professional photos taken in whatever configuration you like! It doesn’t sound like these pictures are going on your engagement announcement or wedding invitations—you just want to spend some money on professional pictures with you and your new puppy. That is fine! It is your money, and your dog; if you want to wrangle a puppy into a photography studio and pose for pictures, then you have my blessing. ここでのconfigurationはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、if you want to wrangle a puppy into a photography studio and pose for pictures, then you have my blessing.の和訳もお願いします。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。ここでのconfigurationはどのような意味でしょうか?  フィアンセ、自分、フィアンセの子供達、子犬、この五つをどう組み合わせるかということ、例えばフィアンセ+自分、フィアンセ+自分+子供、など 2。あと、if you want to wrangle a puppy into a photography studio and pose for pictures, then you have my blessing.の和訳もお願いします。  子犬を説き伏せて、写真屋のスタジオにつれて行き、動かないで写真を撮るつもりなら、うまくいくよう祈っています。(=多分苦労すると思うけど)   wrangle は、下記の2「説き伏せる」でしょう。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=wrangle

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳お願いします

I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue, I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae your ribs your fingers your goose bumps. I want to chart the topography of your amatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you,entire. すみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 和訳をお願いします

The pictures have me a little confused. Very seldom if at all, do you see a right hand Kamisori. With a couple of pictures it does look like it is for your right hand and the others not.I take it that the Japanese words face outward and the flat ground part of the razor goes to your face.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• Letの解読法

下記文章の意味がよくわかりません。 まず、「Let」の意味はどう取ればいいのでしょうか? 直後に目的語が来ていますので使役でしょうか。 構文解説をお願い致します。 I have let the Geography department at ABC High School , where I was a Governor have some of the sweets and wrapping paper you you kindly brought me so that they could show pupils the sort of sweets you have in Japan ! あとはこういった場合はどうですか? Just to let you know that I received your photos today .

• 和訳希望

Each time I go through your email I ask myself where have you been all these while, though it is said that the patient dog gets the fattest bone, so now I believe the saying because I have been patient enough, and I want to believe that what I read and see in you is the real you.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!