• 締切済み

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

skydaddyの回答

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.2

こんな感じでどうでしょうか? Starting from today, we are going to learn about the topic of "good points and bad points of e-mail". What do you think of it? I think a good point of e-mail is ″convenience”. For example, you can immediately send an e-mail for free to the recipients all over the world wherever you are. You can also send an e-mail with some files as attachment at same time. A bad point of e-mail is it is "digital signal". It means you can't handle an e-mail without a gadget. What is a worse thing to send e-mail using the gadget is difficult for people who are not good at computer. Only people who are familiar with those can send e-mail. This is my opinion. How about yourself? Let's start taking look at this topic. 漠然とするときは冠詞なし、例示などある程度判るときは不定冠詞、前後などから明確な時は定冠詞としてみました。 単複の扱い、目的語、表現などで気になったものを変更しています。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文 

阪大の自由英作文です。添削おねがいします 問 子供から大人になるというのは人生においてどういう時だと思いますか。理由とともに70語程度の英文で書きなさい (30点) I think that when you get a job, you can become an adult. Working teaches you a lot of things.First, you can learn the importance of money. It is not until you earn money by yourself that you find how difficult it is to make money.Second, You can learn the importance of human relations. Workplaces are the best place to interact with others. Then, I am sure that you can become an adult in the true sense through the work.  

• 英作文を添削してください!

言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。我々の考えをのべれば、大抵は否定されるだろう。しかし、そこでひるんできまずくだまってしまったりしてはいけない。むしろ、意見が食い違ったところから伝達ははじまるのである。本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours.You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them.If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right.But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us.If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. 英作文を作ってみたのですが、添削していただけないでしょうか? 下手な英語ですががんばってみたので、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 The power of words (答) I believe the power of words. Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words. In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu". It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words. Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world. You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent. However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act. (日本語文) 私は言葉の力を信じます。 たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。 日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。 これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。 また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。 あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。 それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

早稲田国際教養学部の2009年のものです。 Do you think the following statement is true?Explain your answer by writing a paragraph in Englishu within the box provided on the ANSWER SHEET. A blind respect for the authority is the greatest enemy of truth. I agree with this statement that a blind respect for the authority is the greatest enemy of truth.If people believe the authority eagerly,the truth may be hidden by the authority.In short,such people are kept being deceived.It is true that there are some reliable aspects in the authority.However,the authority have unreliable aspects,too.So, only when people doubt and think twice,can people pursue the truth. お題が難しかったのでもしかしたら内容が的外れになってるかもしれないので、その点も含めてアドバイスいただけたらと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

日本にいると、日本の状態があたりまえであるかのように思うのだが、だからといって、世界の他の場所でも同じであるとは限らない。 When you are in Japan,you take the japanese society for granted,but it is not necessary that this is the case in other countries. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

メールの内容です。 先日資料請求のメールを送りました。いくつか確認したい点があります。 ・私は日本に住んでいるのですが、そちらから資料を送っていただく時に郵送代金はかかるのでしょうか。かかるのであれば料金を教えてもらえませんか? ・資料はいつ頃こちらに届く予定ですか? 以上の質問です。よろしくお願いします。 I've sent an e-mail that requested material of your school. May ask you some questions? -Are there any cost for mail when it is sent at your end? Because I live in Japan. -And I ask you to tell me how much if it costs. -When will be the material delivered here? That's all. Thank you. Sincerely yours, 冒頭には何かつけた方がいいですか? 回答よろしくお願いします。