• ベストアンサー

英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m 『ごめん。 勘違いでI was never able to catch itの部分を あなたが私とチャットしたことないって言ったのかと思っちゃって変な返事しちゃった(--;) ごめんなさい、、 私はやとちりしちゃうの。。』

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Sorry I misunderstood your "I was never able to catch it." I thought you meant that you had never chatted with me before. Sorry I tend to jump to conclusions.

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m☆

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 I'm so sorry. 〔どうもすみません。〕 I misunderstood, when you said "I was never able to catch it." you meant "I've never chatted with you", so that I answered strangely (lol). 〔私、あなたがI was never able to catch itと言ったとき、あなたは「私とチャットしたことはない」と言ったものと勘違いして変な返事をしてしまいました(笑い)。〕 Sorry….. I am a coarse person who is apt to jump to a conclusion. 〔ごめんなさい…。私、早とちりしやすい粗忽者ですね。)

関連するQ&A

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします。

DiscogsでCDを買ったらMintと言う事だったのにディスクに傷があり売り手にその事を伝えたら返事が来たのですが翻訳サイトで訳すと変な文法で訳されるので困っています。相手にその事を伝えたら再度返信してくれたのですがやっぱり変な文法で訳されます。英語が得意な方翻訳よろしくお願い致します。 (1) 『Hello as i remember that cd was ok, i never used it as well, got it directly from the band , this was the only copy i had for sale, so you can resell it quickly if you are not satisfied this stuff is getting hard to find』 (2) 『You can send cd back to me and get a part of your money back for that cd or resell it by yourself』

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方から来たメールです。 Hello, so since my last message I was able to figure out why the film was not advancing and its working now. BUT I am getting no power in the camera, AE Meter will not work still. Any idea? Id like for it to turn on and work, but nothing is happening. Thanks! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが・・・

私はあなたを助けたいと思っています。 私は日本人なのでそれを読むことが出来ます ですが私は英語が出来ないので助けられません ごめんなさい  は Since I am a Japanese, I can read it. I would like to help you. but I do not understand English. I'm sorry であっているでしょうか? 頑張って翻訳したのですが不安なので教えてください また、間違いなどがあった場合は訂正してもらえると助かります 日本語がおかしくてすみません

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語に翻訳したいです。

この日本語を英語に自分で翻訳したのですが、うまく訳せません。 どうか英語に詳しい方、宜しくお願いいたします。 「この価格だと支払いはPayPalだったよね? もしそうならPayPalで支払うよ。」 「When it was this price, was the payment PayPal? If so,I pay so in PayPal.」

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入していただき、その後に来たメールです。 hi while looking for this lens here on ebay, i went to other sources for this and its primary competitor - the tokina 100 2.8 macro. i was able to secure the tokina, which was my first choice, only a couple of days after this auction ended and subsequently paid for. although nothing wrong with your nikkor 105 i received, i'd rather have the tokina 100. can i return this lens to you for a refund? i'm happy to pay for return shipping. let me know either way. thank you, sir. 翻訳を、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語翻訳お願いします。

英語翻訳お願いします。 期待していた古いワインは腐ってたって英文ですが I expected to old wine was rotten. って感じになるのでしょうか? 腐ってたワインを期待しているって文章にはしたくないので投稿しました。 教えてくれませんか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方にレンズを購入して頂き、届いた後に来たメールです。 Good day, I received this lens over the holidays and have been able to test it the last two days. It does not seem to be auto focusing correctly with my camera and is making some interesting noises. I will be bringing it to a local camera shop to determine if there is something amiss in the way I am using it or if there is something amiss with the lens. Keeping you informed. Thank you for the speedy shipping. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。

英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。 I'm sorry I think I am confused how much is shipping?I thought it was 19.99 it keeps coming up as 50.00 can you check and make sure its not a error.