• ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします

I hate the telephone. I rarely use it. Japanese people are always making telephone calls , and would never dream

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12082)
回答No.1

>I hate the telephone. I rarely use it. Japanese people are always making telephone calls, and would never dream (A) not answering the telephone when it rings. ⇒私は電話が嫌いです。私はめったにそれを使いません。日本人はいつも電話をかけて(使って)いて、呼び出しベルが鳴るときに電話に出ない(こともある)とは、夢にも思わないようです。 *dream 以降を、(A) not answering the telephone when it rings.と補って訳しました。 なお、(A) にはofが入ると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Thought I seldom answer the telephone, I always answer a letter. I like writing to people I have never met,gradually finding out their interests in life and their personalities. I have made many new friends in this way but I have never made a friend for a telephone call. Writing letters is becoming a lost art. People make the excuse that they have no time to sit down and compose an interesting letter,just as they say they never have time to read books. Yet they find time to do all kinds of useless things:they waste half their lives in unnecessary activities.

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。

• 18-5日本語訳

お願いします。 Many people benefit from Q&A sites such as OKWave, as they help solve their problems. This is quite understantable. In fact, this is probably the raison d'etre of such Q&A sites; to provide a space where community members can both seek and offer knowledge to help eachother. Putting it another way, people "take advantage" of Q&A sites for their own benefit, be it for their personal enlightenment, professional gains, or for their academic ends. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. However, when "taking advantage" escalates to sheer "exploitation", I begin to wonder. Though a minority, there are those who through in a long passage/text of Japanese or English, hoping that someone will translate it for them. In Japanese, this act is known as "Marunage". It is astonishing that there are even people who do this Marunage repeatedly and continuously. I am in no position to criticize such people who routinely do Marunage, and in deed, there is always a generous, saintly person who responds to the requests. The truth is, however, that those throwing in Marunage questions are academic losers and those answering them, are the winners.

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳みてください

Have you been drinking? お酒飲んでるでしょ? You are right about 〇, it is boring but unfortunately this is hotel we have been booked into. 〇についてあなたは正しいことを言っている。 (私は〇は何にもない所だよっていいました。〇は地名です) 私達が予約したホテルは恵まれていない。 You will have to show me somewhere more interesting than 〇. Tanoshimo-yo! あなたは私に〇よりどこか面白いところを見せて。(教えて??)楽しもうよ! (〇は地名です) I have been to Belfast, Northern Ireland. I would not recommend this place. 50% of Northern Irish people hate English people, as Japanese you would not have this problem. I have been to Dublin, Southern Ireland, this is a very lively place, you would enjoy it. 北アイルランドはいったことあるよ。 この場所はお薦めできない。半分の北アイルランド人は英国人をきらう。 ダブリンに行ったことあるよ。ダブリンは南アイルランドでここに住むにはきっと楽しめるよ。 UKemailです。 お願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

You would think it should be able to, but sadly it can’t – I’ve just double-checked the 2010 version and it doesn’t allow you to do, though it does have a built-in median function you can use when not working with pivot tables. よろしくお願いします。

• 長いですが訳と英文みてください

訳みてください Have you been drinking? お酒飲んでるでしょ? You are right about 〇, it is boring but unfortunately this is hotel we have been booked into. 〇についてあなたは正しいことを言っている。 (私は〇は何にもない所だよっていいました。〇は地名です) 私達が予約したホテルは恵まれていない。 You will have to show me somewhere more interesting than 〇. Tanoshimo-yo! あなたは私に〇よりどこか面白いところを見せて。(教えて??)楽しもうよ! (〇は地名です) I have been to Belfast, Northern Ireland. I would not recommend this place. 50% of Northern Irish people hate English people, as Japanese you would not have this problem. I have been to Dublin, Southern Ireland, this is a very lively place, you would enjoy it. 北アイルランドはいったことあるよ。 この場所はお薦めできない。半分の北アイルランド人は英国人をきらう。 ダブリンに行ったことあるよ。ダブリンは南アイルランドでここに住むにはきっと楽しめるよ。 ........................................ 英文見てください お酒飲んでないよ、今はお酒より〇だよ! I have never been drinking,Recently,aaaa.... just a 〇 now for me. 連れっててあげるからどこ行きたい? I will take you any place where you want. 〇例えばプールでも長島スパーランドみたいに 直角におちていく滑り台みたいなものや、高いところから飛び込めるプール、波のくるプールなどがあるプールは アスレチックプールっていいますか? お願いします

• どなたか英語→日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を翻訳してください。 翻訳機を使い英訳してみたのですが、意味が解らず困っています。 おもちゃのフィギュアの件です。 I recently ordered a miku append figma figure from you and shortly after I was warned about knock-offs/bootleg and fake figures that people are selling. I'm just really hoping that this product is authentic because I would hate to have to return it D: どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください!!

日本語訳を教えてください!! 辞書で言葉の意味を調べたりはしたもののイマイチ内容を理解できません。誰か教えてください... The same people are at the seaside too. They sit on benches and stare out to sea and some complain that it would be better if it was cooler. The optimistic ones suggest that it might become warmer later. Such is England, where even the grass grows slowly.