• ベストアンサー

和訳 point was understood

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。(外国人です) I asked a bunch of questions using Civil Procedure Act Article 149 to stress that Article 149 cannot be used to ask questions before court. I take it that my point was understood. That’s good. 民事訴訟法第149条を用いて、第149条を裁判前に質問することができないことを強調するために、いくつかの質問をした。 そのポイントは理解されたと思うだろう。それは良い。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9682/12039)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 *「第149条を裁判前に質問することができないことを」:語順を変えた方がいいかも知れません。→「裁判前にその第149条を質問することができないことを」。 *「~を強調するために」:「~を強調するためであった」として文末に置くとよい。 *「いくつかの質問をした」:「私がいくつか質問をしたのは」として文頭に置くとよい。 *「そのポイントは理解されたと思うだろう」:「思うだろう」は変です。→「そのポイントは理解してもらえたものと思う」。 *「それは良い:ちょっと意訳的になりますが、「それはうまくいった」とした方がいいと思います。 ⇒私がいくつか質問をしたのは、民事訴訟法第149条を用いて、裁判前にその第149条を質問することができないことを強調するためであった。そのポイントは理解してもらえたものと思う。それはうまくいった。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

Boy my translation wasn't very good at all. 理解してもらえたものと思う ← 勉強になりました! Strange but if I say 勉強になりました in English it sounds strange. :o) thanks ever so much... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1 Androclus saw that it was a long. sharp thorn which hurt the lion so much. 2 Until that question was asked it had never occurred to me that I had been so happy. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Before Suzie could ask more questions, Marcus ran over to them. What is that in the water next to it? Is that the bread you threw at it? 上の文章の和訳を教えてください・・

• 文法問題で困っています

あるテキストの文法問題です。( )内の動詞を適切な形にします。 A: What's the difference between "burn up" and "burn down"? B: Hmmm. That's an interesting question. I don't recall ever (ask) that question before. 私はask→being askedとしたのですが、解答はhaving been askedでした。 being askedでは駄目なのでしょうか。recall~ingは過去にしたことを思い出すわけですから、わざわざ完了形にしなくてもいいと思ったのですが・・・ being askedでは駄目であれば、その理由も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳で困っています

友人からのメールの文中で、よくわからない文章がありました。 個々の単語の意味を調べてみたのですが 文章となると、「?」になってしまって困っています。 my life at present is not so great as before - because I ask also questions related to *** which needed to be asked : polllution, traffic, employment,... (*** には地名が入っています。) 現状が、以前ほどよくないということまでは何となくわかったのですが、because以下がわかりません。 *** に関する質問をしたいということなのでしょうか? その後のwhich 以下も更に訳せず・・・ 最後の「汚染?」や「交通?」「雇用」という単語が出てきたのも何か変な気がします。 友人の現状がよくないのと、どう関係しているのかもよくわかりません。 どなたか和訳を教えてくださると嬉しいです。

• SVO to do

(1)I asked him to go with me. →I asked that he should go with me. (2)I told him to go with me. →I told him that he should go with me. (1)ask o to doのto doをthat節にすると、oが消えますが、(2)tellやadviseでは残ります。何か理由があるのでしょうか。また、want o to doはthat節では表せないのはなぜでしょうか。ご高見をお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします Owen and his collaborators repeated their fMRI experiment on 54 patients who had previously been classified as either vegetative or minimally conscious(a consistently respond to commands, but cannot communicate interactively). They found that five of these 54 patients responded to commands to imagine playing tennis or navigating thought a familiar house. Four of those five patients had classified as vegetative, but when clinicians repeated their assessment following the fMRI study, they found evidence that two of those four should instead have been classified as minimally conscious. One of the responsive patients, a 22-year-old man who had been diagnosed as vegetative for five years after a traffic accident left him with a traumatic brain injury, was selected for further study. Because it is difficult-if not impossible-to determine whether someone is thinking yes or no, the reseachers instead asked the patient to imagine playing tennis when the answer to imagine playing tennis when the answer to a question was yes, and to imagine walking through a house when the answer was no. Visualizing these two activities stimulates different parts of the brain that are easily distinguished using fMRI. They asked the patient a series of simple yes-or-no question pertaining to his personal history, such as Is your father's name Alexander? He answered five out of six question correctly. No brain activity was observed in response to the sixth question. The results suggest that fMRI could be useful in diagnosing unresponsive patients, says Owen. There are things that are just not going to manifest themselves in outward behavior , says Owen. This method can tell us which patients are aware, and it can tell us what they are capable of. For Naccache, it is the patient's ability to respond using the code suggested by Owen and his team that indicates he is truly conscious. When you are conscious, you have the ability to use an arbitrary code to communicate with somebody, he says. Parashkev Nachev, a neuroscientist at University College London who was not affiliated with the work, cautions that it is important not to over-interpret the results. The patient only answered a series of very basic questions, he notes, and the results in his view do not necessarily suggest that the patient is fully conscious or has the potential for recovery. There is no doubt that it does merit further research, he says, but I could not see using it as a clinical tool at this stage. As a next step, Owen and his colleagues intend to ask the patient a series of questions with unverifiable answers. For example, the technique could be used to ask whether they are experiencing any pain-a question that frequently troubles family members and hospital staff. But should a vegetative patient be asked whether they want to live or die? I think there's an enormous problem with that, says Owen. Just because a patient is able to respond with yes or no doesn't tell you if they have the necessary level of competence to answer difficult, ethically challenging questions about their destiny.

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

In contrast, neither the physicist nor the biologist could provide a satisfactory answer using mainstream constructs from physics or biology. For example, the physicist would have to say something like ' Air currents operating over the laces caused the ball to curve........' Note that such answer tell us why the ball curves and how a human body can move to produce a curve ball. but the do not directly answer the question asked above.

• ask a question of him

“John に いくつか質問しました”   「いくつかの質問」というのは、英語phraseに関してで、ネイティブはこんないいまわしをするのかな~  といったものです。 こんな場合: (1) I asked John some questions. と (2) I asked several questions of him. は同じ意味ニュアンス でしょうか? (2)はおかしくありませんか。 (2)ですと、なにか、相手に尋問しているように聞こえるのですが。 ある英会話学校講師に聞いたところ、 ask someone a question は、 ask a question of someone と書き換えられるのは、. 大学受験必須問題だよ。だから、I asked some questions of him.でも、いいんじゃないの? という答えが返ってきました。 こんな大学受験問題(英文書換え)は、時代錯誤、愚の骨頂みたいに思ってしまった 私は間違っているのでしょうか。 どうぞ教えてください。