• 締切済み

見知らぬ人からスカイプにレッスン依頼が

live:teacherdillanj という見知らぬ人から私のスカイプあてに、 Hello my name is Dillan. I am a qualified native ESL teacher, and I would like to give you lessons. My lessons are $7 (20 minutes) and you have 2 free lessons at first. If you interested add me and message me :) というようなコメントが届いていました。どのようにして私のスカイプIDを知ったのでしょうか?

みんなの回答

回答No.1

コンピューターでランダムに作成したIDに送り付けてるんです。 私のメールアドレスj1i1joq0q9qb6bq@******.co.jp、こんなアドレスでもイタメが来ます このアドレスは1度しか使った事がないのですが毎日数通のイタメが届きます  

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

"Give me back my gun!" "No!If you come closer, I'll shoot you!" "I'm not interested in your life. Hand over the gun and beat it!"

• To American students !

I am interested in evaluating the difference of consciousness between Japanese students and American students. I appreciate of you can give me your frank opinions which will be great help for my assigment.

• 1:スカイプで友達とビデオ電話をしたと言いたいです

2: スカイプでビデオ電話を楽しんだ。 3:次のスカイプ(ビデオ電話)はいつにしますか? 1:I made a video call with my friend on Skype. 2:I enjoyed a video call with my friend on Skype. 3:When can I talk with you on Skype? 自分で考えたのはこれくらいです・・・ skype は動詞で使えるでしょうか? ネイティブの人はどんなふうに使っているのか教えてください。

• 以下の英文を和訳して頂けませんか?

I will send you the details for Friday’s new lesson soon. I was checking the accounts this morning and realised one misunderstanding that you may have. You booked 15 hours, which equals 10 x 90-minute lessons. (I appreciate the first lesson was only 60 minutes, and therefore you were adding 5 minutes to 6 of the lessons to make up for the lost 30 minutes.) So you have remaining just over 3 hours (2 lessons). Apologies for any confusion and for not having pointed that out when you emailed last week. Kind regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品について在庫の質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?お願い致します。 Hi I have these AAA at our office in the US, if you are interested I can give you 5% off these AAA below, these are one time prices since they were shipped to my office in the US and I don’t want to ship them back so I am offering them at a huge discount please let me know if you are interested. I also have a lot of other popular styles with only 2-5 in each style such as the Mansur AAA style, 1111 luggage and phantom styles, and many 2222 quilted AAA styles including boy please let me know if you are interested. Please see below, I can order the AAA for you however the below are the MOQ for the AAA, if you are interested and you can order the MOQ I can give you 5% off retail prices. This is a special price since you would have to order a bit more but please let me know if you are interested, the blank ones we can no longer order for you.

• Skypeが使えるかどうか。

アメリカに親戚が住んでいます。来月に親戚一同集まるので、Skypeを使ってアメリカに住む祖母の妹とSkypeが出来ないかと考えています。祖母の妹はネットを使えないので、その息子(英語しか話せません)に、出来るかどうかをメールしたいと思っています。 私のつたない英語力でメール文を作ってみたので送る前にどなたか添削をお願いします。 聞きたいことは、祖母の妹の家にパソコンがあるかと、あるならSkypeはできるかということです。よろしくお願いいたします。 ~略~ By the way, I have two questions!  1,Is there PC in obachan's house? when the answer YES, 2,Do you (or obachan) have Skype account? We will get together when my grandma's first ceremony of her death.So If you have Skype account, I want to do TV telephone with our American family using my i-phone. We want to talk to obachan waching her face. It's rear for us to get together...So it's good chance to use Skype! BUT,we have a probrem that the time is different from Japan and America.So if you can carry out this proposal,we have to think about the time to talk! Anyway,please tell me if obachan and you can access Skype. このような感じで意味は伝わるでしょうか?おかしな部分があればどうか教えてください。

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 訳せる人居ますか?

Hi, thanks for your nice reply, I really appreciate, I'm from Durham UK, I'm Engineer, are you single or married? I will love to know you better for a serious relationship, but i rarely open my facebook due to the nature of my business so i suggest you give me your email address for more communication. I will be waiting to hear from you soon, take care and have a lovely day, warm regards, Marco. これってなんて言ってるのー⁇。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

• まいどすみません

まいどすみません 和訳お願いします。 Am interested in this unit also,but the price.I really to continue doing business with your company.I buy from many company in Japan.I would like to be buying from you.Am asking you to give me this unit at US$1950.I know will do good business.Try and send me through my e-mail.(moy・・・・・.zm) Regards,

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though