• 締切済み

心拍数 0822の一部の英訳を教えてください

僕と君が出会えたことに 何か理由があるとするならば 運命かは分からなくても 嬉しいことに変わりはないよね Even if there has to be a reason for us to have met each other and if we don’t know it’s fate or not but that will not change the fact that we are happy. こんな感じですか?直訳ではなく意訳の方が嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.1

why we made a mate we don't know it was a fate but we know it is a delight we are together tonight

関連するQ&A

• This is, in fact, the aim

This is, in fact, the aim of education : not just to give information about this or that, but to relate bits and piece of knowledge to each other in a unified vision or understanding of life. 日本語訳をお願いします! できるだけ意訳ではなく直訳でお願いします。

• Obama Wins South Carolina Primary

Mr. Obama did not mention his rivals by name, but alluded to his challenges ahead. “We are up against decades of bitter partisanship that cause politicians to demonize their opponents instead of coming together,” he said. As the crowd cheered, he added: “It’s the kind of partisanship where you’re not even allowed to say that a Republican had an idea -- even if it’s one you never agreed with. That kind of politics is bad for our party, it’s bad for our country.” >“It’s the kind of partisanship where you’re not even allowed to say that a Republican had an idea -- even if it’s one you never agreed with. ” この部分が何を言おうとしているのか漠然としていていまひとつで、訳をしようとしましたができません。 文章構造も知りたいですが概略でも結構ですのでお願いします。

• 訳して下さい!!

as a warning in case I'd feel like trying something stupid like that again! Of course, I will not. It's obvious I'll never think like that again. Because, even if one doesn't have anybody, life is the most precious thing. It's not even ours, you know. I didn't decide to live, why should I decide to die? It's not up to me to choose. Our lives do not belong to us. We are given life, and we must take care of ourselves for as long as these lives last.

• 訳仕方

It's been several weeks since I last wrote to you, and "in that time the economic conditions in which we are operating have not chnaged veru much." " "の部分の英語をどう訳したら良いか悩んでいます。直訳すれば、"この間、我々が経営を行っている経済状況はあまり変わりませんでした"となりますが、、、意訳して、"我々を取り巻く経済環境はあまり変化しておりません"と訳してみましたが、もっと良い訳仕方がありましたらアドバイスお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• reasonの意味,knows not ofの文法

The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of. 心は reason が知らない それの reasons を持っている。 パンセの第4章277の一文なのですが、 自分なりに直訳してみました。 この文の2つのreasonはどう訳すと分かり易いのでしょうか? あと、knows not of の部分の文法がよく分かりません。 この文の直訳、分かり易い意訳、 which と know not of の部分の文法の説明をお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません

I've met French people so rude that you wonder why they haven't died of apoplexy....being exposed to all those foreigners! I've also met kind and funny French people. C'est vrai...Personne n'est parfait! という文に対し、 I just read your comments about Italians and I see you're making a generalization about the French, even if it is an open-ended steretype, we all make stereotypes, consciosly or not. というコメントがありましたが、 we all make stereotypes, consciosly or not. これは、どうゆう意味でしょうか。 直訳と会話的な訳文をお願いいたします。

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• 英訳を教えてください。

We're driving one now but it's not quite equipped to pull our fifth wheel. 上の文章です。 fifth wheelってなんて訳せばよいのでしょうか?