ミステリアスな「ローレライ」の伝説とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「ローレライ」はライン川の最も狭い箇所にある岩山で、ここには古来から妖精が住んでいたと言われています。
  • ライン川の急流と岩礁による遭難事故が多く起こることから、ローレライは危険な場所として知られています。
  • 一方、ローレライの周辺は美しい景色が広がり、観光名所としても人気があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

日本語⇨ 「ローレライ」はライン川の川幅が最も狭くなる所にある岩山です。古来、川の流れが速く、岩礁による遭難が多かったことや、こだまが岩に響く環境から、ここに住む妖精がいるとの伝説がありました。 英語⇨ "Lorelei" is a rocky mountain where the river width of the Rhine is the narrowest. Since ancient times, it has legend to the fairy living there because the flow of the river is fast and many ships was in distressed by reefs, and the echoing he rocks environment. こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。原文(和英)・語句説明・添削文と訳文を列記します。 >「ローレライ」はライン川の川幅が最も狭くなる所にある岩山です。古来、川の流れが速く、岩礁による遭難が多かったことや、こだまが岩に響く環境から、ここに住む妖精がいるとの伝説がありました。 >"Lorelei" is a rocky mountain where the river width of the Rhine is the narrowest. Since ancient times, it has legend to the fairy living there because the flow of the river is fast and many ships was in distressed by reefs, and the echoing he rocks environment. *遭難する船があまり多かったので~:so many ships have been distressed that ~。 *(水の)流れが速く、岩礁/水面下の岩があり、こだまが岩に響く環境:the environment of fast/swift flow (of water), reefs/sunken rocks and echoing rocks。 *~のせいで:because of/due to ~。 *そこには妖精が住んでいる、という伝説があった:it has a legend of a fairy living there。 ⇒"Lorelei" is a rocky mountain where the river width of the Rhine is the narrowest. Since ancient times, so many ships have been distressed because of/due to the environment of fast/swift flow (of water), reefs/sunken rocks and echoing rocks that it has/there has been a legend of a fairy living there. =「ローレライ」は、ライン川の川幅が最も狭くなる所にある岩山です。古来、(水の)流れが速く、岩礁があり、こだまが岩に響く環境のせいで遭難する船があまり多かったので、そこには妖精が住んでいる、という伝説がありました。

wxw
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。 it has a legend は最後に持って来ればいいのですね! とても分かり易かったです。参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

"Lorelei" is a rocky mountain where the Rhine flows the narrowest part. Because of numerous shipwrecks caused by the swift water and for the roaring echo, there has been a legend about a fairy living there.

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 Becauseから初めて最後に ~という伝説があった と文章を持ってくるのですね…! なるほど、参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

We eat fish, and their habitat is about the sea and river. Today, there is a problem people throw away trash illegally in these river or sea. Among them, it is called the garage problem of the sea increasingly serious. 「私たちは普段何気なく魚を口にしますが、そんな魚の住みかと言えば川や海です。現在、今、この川や海に不法に投棄されるゴミが問題になっています。中でも海のゴミ問題は深刻さがより一層深まっていると言われているのです。」 *普段何気なく…という表現がわからず普通にeat fishにしました。 without paying attentionなどでしょうか?調べるとcasualなどという言葉も出てきたのですが… どのように表現するのが正しいでしょうか? こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 日本語訳に添削をお願いします。

長文ですが、添削お願いいたします。 Blast fishing is an illegal fishing method which involves setting off bombs in the water to kill as many fish as possible. 爆発漁猟は、できるだけ多くの魚を殺すために水の中で爆弾を作動させる必要がある密漁方法だ。 Its negative effects on a reef are significant; it kills most living things and causes great damage to the reef's structure. 礁に対するその負の影響は、重大だ;それは大部分の生物を殺して、礁の構造に大きな損害を引き起す。 Fishing with liquid cyanide, a very dangerous and deadly material, is another threat to reef ecosystems, particularly in the Philippines. 特にフィリピンで、非常に危険で致命的な材料である液体シアン化物による釣りは、礁生態系に対するもう一つの脅威だ。 Fishermen release liquid cyanide into the reef and collect the stunned fish, which are then sold for big money to the aquarium market, or for consumption in restaurants. 漁師は礁へ液体シアン化物を放出して、呆然とする魚を集め、それからそれは大金のために、水族館市場もしくはレストランで使うために売られる。 The fishermen often break apart the reef to look for hiding fish. 漁師は、隠れている魚を探すために岩礁をしばしば壊す。 The cyanide also kills large numbers of coral polyps, leaving large areas of the reef dead. シアン化物も多数のコーラルポリープを殺す、そして、岩礁の広域を死んだままにする。 Reefs are also damaged when coral is taken for building material, jewelry, or aquarium ornaments. 珊瑚が建築資材、宝石または水族館の装飾と考えられるとき、岩礁も損害を受ける。 Water pollution also results in damage. 水質汚染も、破損に終わる。 In addition, the recent warming of the oceans has caused areas of many reefs to turn white. これに加えて、最近の海の温暖化は、多くの岩礁の区域が白くなる原因になった。 Biologists are concerned that coral may be negatively impacted by further warming. 珊瑚が、更なる温暖化から否定的な影響を受ける場合があることを、生物学者は心配している。 Threats to coral reefs are serious, but there is reason to hope that they will manage to survive. 珊瑚礁に対する脅威は深刻である、しかし、それらがなんとか生き残ることを望む理由がある。 If we take steps toward coral reef conservation, it is likely that these tiny creatures, which have survived natural threats for millions of years, will be able to rebuild the damaged reefs that so many ocean animals and plants depend on. 我々が珊瑚礁の保護の方へ処置をとるならば、何百万年の間も自然の脅威から生き残った、これらの小さい生きものが、それほど多くの海洋動植物が依存する損害を受けた岩礁を作り直すことができそうである。

• Whichの訳しかたを教えてください。

Amsterdam, constitutional capital and largest city of the Netherlands, is a major por linking countries on the North Sea and alon the Rhine River by canals which have cultivated commercial partnerships. でwhichはなににつながるのか教えてください。

• 「英作添削」お願いします。

島根県の津和野は町の中を美しい川が流れ、大きな鯉が泳いでいるので有名です。 文学の愛好者にはこの町はまた森鴎外の生誕地としても知られています。 Tsuwano in Shimane Prefecture is famous for the beautiful rever running through the town and learge carp swimming in the river. Tsuawno is also known for Lovers of literature as the birthplace of Mori Ogai. PS.鯉や県、(この文にはないですが)半島、などの単語が試験でわからなかったとしたらどうしますか?

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

長文ですが、添削お願いいたします。 Coral polyps can truly be called the animals that helped make the world. コーラルポリープは、世界を作るのを助けた動物と本当に呼ばれうる。 For uncounted generations, trillions upon trillions of coral polyps have built structures called reefs, larger in scale than those of any other living beings, including humans. 無数の世代のために、何兆もの珊瑚ポリープの兆は、人間を含む他のどの生物より大きい規模の岩礁と呼ばれている構造を構築した。 The stone-like material created by these tiny animals becomes limestone, a prized building material that was used to construct the Great Pyramids of Egypt. これらの小さい動物によってつくられる石のような材料は、エジプトからGreat Pyramidsを造るのに用いられた重要な建築資材である石灰岩になる。 Huge deposits of limestone exist underground, beneath the ocean, in islands, and in mountains. 石灰岩の巨大な堆積物が、地下に、海の下に、島に、そして、山に存在する。 Limestone has been used in the construction of countless churches, castles, train stations, and banks, and crushed limestone is a major ingredient of cement. 石灰岩が無数の教会、城、駅と銀行の建設において使われた、そして、粉砕石灰石はセメントの主要な成分である。 Living coral reefs are remarkable "cities beneath the sea," filled with a rich variety of life. 生きている珊瑚礁は注目に値する「海の下の都市」であり、豊かな種類の生命でいっぱいである。 These undersea ecosystems thrive in the warm, shallow oceans near the equator. これらの海中生態系は、赤道近くの暖かい、浅い海で繁殖する。 Among the world's most colorful places, coral reefs are full of brilliantly colored fish and coral covered in wonderful patterns. 世界で最も多彩な場所の間で、珊瑚礁は素晴らしい形で覆われた見事に色のついた魚と珊瑚で、いっぱいである。 Reef fish are an important food source for humans, and make up a significant percentage of the global fish catch. サンゴ礁に棲む魚は人間にとって重要な食料源であり、世界の漁獲量のかなりのパーセンテージを占める。 In recent years, various factors have threatened coral reefs and the life that depends on them as their home. 近年、さまざまな要因は、彼らの棲み家として彼らに依存する珊瑚礁と生命を脅かした。

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文を、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? I like the place where the sound of flowing water is heard, such as beach and river bank. Some years before in Kyoto, I walked in the moutain to a temple in the midnight. I remember that the sound of the river was getting smoother as I walked up. And the air got moist, which gave me more comfort. I want to go to that moutain again. I wish you also go there someday. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「私は水の音がする場所が好きです。浜辺とか川辺とか。 何年か前ですが、深夜に京都の山の中をお寺に向かって歩いた事があります。山を登っていくにつれて川のせせらぎが美しくなっていったのを覚えています。空気も水気を含んでいて気持ちがよかったです。 もう一度あの山を登りたいです。あなたもいつか行けたらいいですね。」 不自然に聞こえるところなどありましたら、直していただけると嬉しいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

先日は、本当に生き生きした英語に添削して頂き、ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m  お陰様で、完璧に伝わって、さらに複雑なレスをしなければならなくなりました。  どうか引き続き、添削をお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m 「わたしは同じ店の同じ席のほうが落ち着きます」という口語が分かりません。 「わたしはいつも同じ店の同じ席に座ります」ならなんとか…  ぼくとぼくの友だちはお互い創作した小説やコミックの批評を、メールで行っています。  時には厳しい批評もしないと「なぜ正直に言ってくれないのですか」と言われます。  でも、それをパーティのディナーで批評したら、言い争いになるかもしれません。  ディナーでは、世間話など楽しいことだけ話すようにしています。  ぼくとぼくの友だちは時々大阪梅田の地下街の、いつも同じ喫茶店やレストランで集まっています。ぼくは同じ場所の同じ席のほうが落ち着きます。  ちなみに、大阪梅田の地下街は、日本で最大の迷宮と呼ばれていて、地下の商店街に小川が流れていて噴水もあります。  そこはエアコンが効いているので、冬は暖かく、35度以上になる夏も涼しくて快適です。 My friend and me discuss our novel and a comic by e-mail. Occasionally, If criticism severe is not carried out mutual, We will be said "Why, honestly it does not give(?say?)". But,It may become argument when criticizing it at the dinner of a party. We are trying to speak only about pleasant things, at a dinner. We sometimes gathered at the always same teahouse and always same restaurant of an underground center of Osaka Umeda. As for me, the way of the same seat of the same place settles(?sit?) down. Incidentally, the underground city in Osaka Umeda is called the greatest labyrinth in Japan, the brook(?small river?) is flowing to the underground shopping center and there is also a fountain. There is the air-conditioner effective, it is warm in winter, and it is cool in it and it is comfortable in very hot summer of Osaka over 35℃.

• 細かいことなんですが、どうしても気になって。。。

They lives on an island-Manhattan Islans-at the beginning of a wide river.The island also had a beautiful harbor. I saw 『the river』 and I sailed up it. 私はその川を見て、船で上った ↑ このthe river(その川)は マンハッタン港 マンハッタン島の美しい港 マンハッタン島の美しい港の川 と訳すのか大変気になっています。 明らかに、マンハッタン港な気がしているのですが どのように訳せばいいでしょうか?

• 正しい自然な英文に添削願います。

英語にたけている皆様へ 以下の内容を英文にしましたが、おかしいところ・不自然なところを御指摘・添削願います。 日本語: 今日は家族4人でA川に蛍を見に行きました。ついたときには既にたくさんの人たちが川沿いにいて待ち構えていました。蛍は思っていたほどたくさんいませんでしたが、家族全員見るのは初めてだったので暗闇で光る蛍たちは幻想的で感動的なものでした。光が最高潮に達した8時半すぎには周辺の道路は大混雑で駐車場から出るのも一苦労でした。 私の稚拙な英文: Today,I went to the A river to watch fireflies with my familiy of four. There were already many people waiting it along the river when we arrived there. Fireflies were not so many less than I expect, but shining in the dark was fantastic and impressed all my families had watched at the first time. After 8:30p.m. at when the climax of it, peripheral road got congested greatly. So we had to waste time to go out the parking. 絶対おかしい。よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を見てください。

英文を自分なりに訳したので、これでよいか見てください。 For hundreds of years, there was only one bridge-London Bridge- across the Thames. Now, of course, there are many bridges across the Thames, and the old London Bridge has gone to America where it has been reconstructed as a tourist attraction! The River Thames gives London a lot of its geographical definitions. For example, North London means north of the River Thames, and South London means south of the River Thames. 何百年もの間、テムズ川の向こうに行ける方法は、“ロンドンブリッジ”というひとつの橋だけでした。現在は、もちろんテムズ川の向こうに行ける方法は多くの橋があります。そして、古い“ロンドンブリッジ”は、観光客を引き付ける為にアメリカで修復されました。テムズ川は、ロンドンではたくさんの定義が付けられています。 例えば、北ロンドンは、テムズ川の北を指し、南ロンドンは、テムズ川の南を指す。 お願いします。すみません