• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I have a friend group of five women. Together, we have 10 married sons (our sons don't know each other). We were all very caring parents, enjoying close relationships with our sons. We saw that all of them had stable homes, lots of love and good educations. We sawはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

>We sawはどのような意味でしょうか? ⇒「私たちは~という経験をしました、~という状態でした」。 seeには、「~という目を見る・経験をする、~という状況である」といった意味があります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• なぜ過去形じゃないの?

ネイティブの人が書いた過去の文章で We all had a wonderful trip and have lots of good memories.なぜ過去形trip and have のところのhaveが過去形hadにならないのですか?お願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 9-year-old grandson, "Bradley." He has been in and out of our lives, mainly because of the fact that his mother, "Jill," and my son, "Andrew," are not married and my son is not to have custody of Bradley at all. Jill and Bradley have mainly lived with Jill's parents. my son is not to haveはmy son will not haveということでしょうか?何か違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以下の英訳をお願いしますm(__)m

We depend upon our relationships with coffee producers, outside trading companies and exporters for our supply of green coffee. We believe, based on relationships established with our suppliers, the risk of non-delivery on such purchase commitments is remote. *green coffee=生のコーヒー

• 英文和訳 大学入試

And how we understand the science is as much the result of our own cultural values and biases as it is of the date itself. 構文がわかりません。 After all, if we're all just victims of our unconscious biases and our tribal identities what hope do we have of actually finding a common truth? 構文がつかみません。

• all of と one

参考書の英文 We have a pamphlet detailing all of our campaigns for the next two months. I'll put one in your bag. 訳 来月から2カ月間のキャンペーンの詳細が載っているパンフレットがあります。 買い物袋の中に入れておきます。 質問 1文目 We have a pamphlet detailing all of our campaigns〜 なぜall ofなのですか? ofだけではだめなのですか? 2文目 なぜoneなのですか? このoneはpamphletをさしてると思うのですが、itではだめなのですか? 詳しい解説よろしくおねがいします。

• 経済学英語の訳・・・

各国における、ざいせい再建. (1)We consider a sample of 15 countries. (2)Our definition of “government” is general government, as defined by the country which is our data source. (3)We have 600 usable obsenations. (4)We have excluded all the country-years for which a complete set of data needed for our tests was not available. (2)~(4)がわかりません・・・ どなたか教えてください。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m good friends with a recently married couple, “Mary” and “Mike.” They are great separately, but they have a tumultuous relationship that makes all of our mutual friends uncomfortable—they bicker constantly and put each other down in front of friends (we are all in our 30s and not prone to drama). not prone to dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• if-clause

We are all aware that technology has created a world that even our parents would not have believed possible and that many of them would have contemplated with alarm. 上記例文で、would have+p.p.の部分は仮定法だと思いますが、条件節はどの部分になるのでしょうか。最初のものだと、even if our parents had believed (the world) possible,という感じで、次のは、if many of them had contemplatedという感じなんでしょうか??? それとも、条件節が存在しない仮定法なのでしょうか。もしそうだとしたら、(1)仮定の条件が言外に含まれているのか、(2)慣用表現的に言外の仮定の条件をいちいち補わなくてよいのか((2)はありえないと思いますが)どちらでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 (なぜ仮定法が使われているかー両親は死んでいて信じられない・じっと眺められない…それとも別の理由ですか。) すいません、すごく急ぎです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文の解釈について

NHKラジオ徹底トレーニング英会話4月号54ページにあった英文です。 I saw lots of interesting animals that it would be wonderful to have.「飼ったらすてきだろうと思える面白い動物をたくさん見た。」 この英文でthatは関係代名詞でitはto haveを指していると自分では理解しているのですが、この英文からitをとって、 I saw lots of interesting animals that would be wonderful to have.とすると意味は違ってきますか、また、文法的にも間違っていますか。

• よろしくお願いします

My wife and I tried for years to get pregnant, and welcomed a wondrous baby girl late last year. We always thought we’d likely have only one, not least of all because of our difficulties and that by the time we were ready for another we might be too old. not least of all because of our difficultiesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします