Can You Change Your Personality? Let's Explore the Concept of Being Spontaneous

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Have you ever wondered if you can change your personality? Let's imagine for a moment that it is possible. In this article, we will delve into the concept of being spontaneous and how it can transform your life. Discover the potential of becoming the most charming, funny, and spontaneous person overnight.
  • Struggling with finding the right translation for 'spontaneous'? Look no further. This article will provide you with an alternative understanding of the word that goes beyond the literal definition of 'easygoing'. Explore the various facets of spontaneity and find the perfect translation that captures its essence.
  • Unlock the secret to a vibrant and exciting personality by mastering the art of spontaneity. This article unravels the mysteries of being spontaneous and offers practical tips on how to incorporate it into your daily life. Discover a whole new world of possibilities and become the life of the party.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

spontaneousの訳し方

(自分の性格を変えられるか、という投稿に対して)Let's just suppose for a second that the answer is yes: you can change your personality. Imagine that overnight, you could become the most charming, funny, spontaneous party person on your entire campus. いつもspontaneousの訳し方に苦労しています。辞書の「おおらかな」とは違うような気がするのですが、どう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9707/12073)
回答No.2

>Let's just suppose for a second that the answer is yes: you can change your personality. Imagine that overnight, you could become the most charming, funny, spontaneous party person on your entire campus. ⇒ほんの一瞬の間、答えは「はい」であると想定してみましょう。つまり、こうです。あなたは、個性を変えることができます。こう想像しましょう。あなたは、一夜にして、キャンパスじゅうでこの上なく魅力的な、楽しい、自発的なパーティー人間になれるかも知れない、と。 >いつもspontaneousの訳し方に苦労しています。辞書の「おおらかな」とは違うような気がするのですが、どう訳したら良いでしょうか? ⇒spontaneousの原義は、ラテン語《spont-「自分自身の意志で」+-aneous「~に満ちた」》 であることを考慮すると、spontaneousの現代語的で代表的な意味が「自発的な」であることは肯けます。(上の訳文では、一応「自発的な」としておきました)。 そこで、この場合にふさわしい対訳はとなると、「自然な・のびのびした・気の置けない」あたりではないかと考えます。最後の文をもう一度訳してみます。 「想像してください。あなたは、一夜にして、キャンパスのいたるところで、この上なく魅力的でのびやかで楽しいパーティー人間になれるのです」。(因みに、原文のこの回答は、「イメージトレーニングによる心療内科的自己改造法」とでも言えそうな感じですね)。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いつもspontaneousの訳し方に苦労しています。辞書の「おおらかな」とは違うような気がするのですが、どう訳したら良いでしょうか?  気軽に話せる、人懐こい、気取らない、肩のこらない、気さくな、あたりにお気に召すものがありませんかね。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 文章解釈 You become the sum…

You become the sum of your actions, and as you do, what flows from *that—your impulses—reflect the actions you've taken. Choose wisely. 1. as you doのdoがどんな意味なのか理解できないです。これは、become の代わりの動詞で、 「あなたが(あなたの行動の総和に)なるとき、」 というように使われていると、解釈してあっているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。 2. what flows from thatのthatは the sum of your actionsで合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• All (that)you habe to do is (to)~の応用

All (that)you habe to do is (to)~ ・・・「~しさえすればよい」の文を応用した問題で All (that)you habe to rememeber is ~というのがでてきました。 どう訳せばいいのでしょう。 全文を参考までに載せます。 Some people find it hard to write a friendly letter, but I do not think so. All you have to rememeber is to write the person ahat you would tell him if you were in the same room talking to him-the small incidents of every life, pleasant happenings, a really funny joke, news of mutual friends - any and all news that would interest a person of his particular age and personality.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)you might have become a slightly different person. (2)your old culture has been totally changed. (3)other people may notice changes in your appearance. (4)it is something you have expected.

• 以下の英文についてご教授お願いいたします 誇る

Who is the gretest person in your country(that)you boast to the world? 上記の文ではboastするのは人(場所ではないので、Anime is a culture that Japan boasts to the world.)自動詞用法としてofが必要、つまり、Who is the gretest person in your country(that)you boast of to the world?とすべきではと考えるのですがどうなのでしょうか また、不快感を与える聞き方になるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします! They transform you spiritually and are karma. They make you the person you are today, and the person you will be when you meet. Each persons karma (development of soul and character) goes at its own pace, it cannot always be measured in years or days. It’s like reading a book, each chapter; a chapter of your life, the meeting is on a certain page but some people read the book faster, some slower. In theory you can hasten the meeting, you could get to the page quicker if you work on your karma, if you become the person your destined to be sooner. Just by having this reading done your are already step closer to that time than before.

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 関係代名詞で困っているのですが…

You imagine a sight ●●● the ball through your body. という●●●に当てはまる関係代名詞はthatだと思っていたのですが、もっと適切なものがあると言われました。この場合何が適切なのでしょうか? whichとwhatで迷っているのですが、また全然別のものが来るのでしょうか? 「あなたはそのボールが体の中を通る光景を想像します」という文章になるのですが、教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

・人間の命に限りがあるとの意識が出てきたときに、人生を大切にする姿勢が生まれる。(※~という意識が出てくる realize that S V) When you realize that human beings cannot live forever, you become try to love your life. 言いかえた別のパターンも示して貰えたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の中盤となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 They transform you spiritually and are karma. They make you the person you are today, and the person you will be when you meet. Each persons karma (development of soul and character) goes at its own pace, it cannot always be measured in years or days. It’s like reading a book, each chapter; a chapter of your life, the meeting is on a certain page but some people read the book faster, some slower. In theory you can hasten the meeting, you could get to the page quicker if you work on your karma, if you become the person your destined to be sooner. Just by having this reading done your are already step closer to that time than before.

• 英語の意味を教えてください

英語文章で「accepting them for who they are 」の意味を教えてください。 When someone criticizes you or says something not-so-nice, just forget it. Worse things have been uttered in human history. Even when you know the person meant it, remember that you become stronger by accepting them for who they are and knowing your capabilities.