American Culture: Great Movies and Music

このQ&Aのポイント
  • American culture has produced some great movies and music, despite having some horrible ones.
  • Drinking alcohol causes a lot of problems, but I still drink it every day.
  • She wore a bikini in spite of the cold weather.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削&アドバイスお願いします!

[ ]内の英文は私が作った文章なのですが文法や意味合いが正しいか心配です、間違っている点があったら教えてください!またもう一つ(No.7のことです)文を作らなければいけないのですがアイデアが全く思い浮かびません…。参考にしたいのでどのような文章を書くべきかアドバイス等よろしくお願いいたします。 ※[ ]外の文章は既に用意されていたものです。 1. American culture has produced some great movies and music. Having said that [they have horrible movies and music.] 2. Drinking alcohol causes a lot of problems. That said, [I drink it every day.] 3. She wore a bikini in spite of [the cold weather.] 4. Many people love garlic even though [it has a strong smell.] 5. The Internet has made life much more convenient. On the other hand, [it's hard to know the truth from it.] 6. Woman are weak while men are strong. 7. Traveling is great for the world. Nevertheless, [ ]

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. American culture has produced some great movies and music. Having said that [they (also) have (produced some) horrible movies and music.] 前半と合わせて悪い(のも)ある、とすれば自然だと思います。 2. Drinking alcohol causes a lot of problems. That said, [I drink it every day.] 3. She wore a bikini in spite of [the cold weather.] 4. Many people love garlic even though [it has a strong smell.] 5. The Internet has made life much more convenient. On the other hand, [it's hard to know the truth from it.] 6. [Some believe] Woman are weak while men are strong. これwomen と複数では? 7. Traveling is great for the world. Nevertheless, [I prefer to stay home ] あとはいいのではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします。

「よく覚えてないんだけど、にんにくの匂いがすごく強かった。」 という和文を英文にしたいんですけど、 「I don't remember too much, but smell of garlic it was that too strong for me. 」 これでも通じますか? おかしいのなら添削お願いします。

• 添削してください

He stopped shooting if the weather is not suitable for that scene. 「彼は天候が適していなければ、その日の撮影を中止したりした」 He has rehearsed actors many times and has been made thoroughly useful 「彼は俳優に何度もリハーサルを行い、徹底的に役になりきらせている」 For example, he said the new actor that it is not walk as a samurai, and shots many times of a just walking scene. 「例えば、ただ歩くだけのシーンを、「それは侍の歩き方じゃない」と言い何度も撮り直した」 以上の英文が正しく作られているか、添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

「そして留学経験だけでなく、そこ(その大学)に入学するまでの経験にも大きな価値があるように思える。」 And it seems that it has a great value not only the experience of studying abroad but also the experience until entered to the college. 海外留学はとても多くの機会や経験を与えてくれる。という文に続く文章です。 *こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Reichardt is a very unique exist that not image as XX. Especially, it is considered that his influence on Romantic music in Germany, and it is said that an object of attention to be exploited. 「ライヒャルトという人物は、XXという肩書からは全く想像できない、非常にユニークな存在である。特に、ロマン派音楽への影響は大きいと考えられ、まだなお開拓の余地がある研究対象であると言える。」 *開拓の余地がある=https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q こちらのアルクから参考にしたのですが、使い方があっているかわかりません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

学校のテストに備え、「華氏911を見て」というテーマで英語で感想を書きました。 よろしかったら、添削してください。明日の午後がテストなので出来れば早い回答をお願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。 I saw the backgrounds of the Iraq war in this movie. One is that Bush has a close relation to bin Laden. Another is that Iraq was attacked nevertheless Iraq has nothing to do with the terrorism which occurred on September 11th 2001. And the most surprising scene is that a lot of young people who live in a country can do nothing but go to military forces because they cannot get a job. In the movie, two soldiers visited a certain town and asked some young men to join the army. Some of them decided to join it. That is, the poor person is made to go to the war so that a rich layer profits. I think such a tyranny should be never permitted. Honestly speaking, I think Fahrenheit 9/11 is a political advertising movie. In fact, some people dislike it. However it is a fact that Bush invaded unrelated Iraq to terrorism and innocent people are killed and injured. On a basis of this fact, I cannot help conceiving that Bush should resign and withdraw the troop from Iraq. It is necessary to decrease victims as soon as possible. And Japan should deliberate again about Iraq War and Self-Defense Forces. But regrettably, I cannot make Bush resign directly because I am not American and do not have an American franchise. So I will watch the news about the Iraq and think what I can do.

• 英文の添削とアドバイスをよろしくお願いいたします

3つの作文を英文にしてみました。1,2,3それぞれ表現がうまくできず、不十分ですが、 日本語を参考に添削やアドバイスをいただけると助かります。 何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。 日本語: 1)どれほどあなたがしたことに感謝していたか、いつも嬉しくて嬉しくて言葉にできなかった。 2)あなたは、ジョークが面白くて、お店の人や周りの人に気を遣って楽しませたり、いつも一生懸命働いて、男らしくて頼もしくて、あなたは、世界で一番のボーイフレンドです。 3)もっと伝えたいことがあるけど、手紙が長くなるから感謝の気持ちを伝えて終えるね(手紙を書き終えるという意味)。 英訳: 1)I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you did. I'm really really happy and I couldn't say enough about it・・・. (一文ですっきりまとめたい) 2)Your joke is fantastic, you give attention to everybody and make the environment full of fun. And you are a hard worker and so strong and manly. You are the best boyfriend in the world. 3)I want to tell you more in this letter, but it will be longer. and I tell you my thanks and stop writing this. 2) の別案 Besides being hard and excellent at work, you are also a great communicator. Your joke is fantastic, you give attention to everybody and make the environment full of fun. and you are so strong and manly.

• 添削をお願いします

1, Today I drove to Aoshima for a charge and was going to take a walk with mom, but the wind was pretty strong, so we couldn't do that. 2, When it comes talking about the scenic spots at Miyazaki, both Aoshima and Takachiho comes at first. Aoshima has a well known sea where many of the surfers in Japan loves and rides the waves. 上記二つの文章の文法や表現に間違いがないか添削をお願いしたいのですが、特に"日本の多くのサーファーが波乗りをする"という部分は"波乗りに来る(集まる)"としたければ、"loves and comes to ride"とすればいのでしょうか? 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします

The Japanese instruments seem to difficult to accept the style used in the modern music of Europe. The reason is that Japanese instruments are strongly bound by a traditional and it is different from Europe instruments that are a rational style. 「日本の楽器は、ヨーロッパの現代音楽で使用された演奏スタイルを受け入れにくいようだ。 その理由は、日本の楽器は伝統に強く縛られた楽器であり、合理的なスタイルのヨーロッパの楽器とは異なるからです。」 *受け入れにくい=受け入れるのが難しい、としdiffucult to acceptとしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Various a tone that sometimes includes a strong accent is the basis of his later music. 「時に鋭いアクセントを含んだ多様な音色は、後期の彼の音楽の「基盤」となっている。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

At that time, he was not strong interested in music, but this environment that he was unconsciously touching with the rhythm of jazz and the sounds of koto influenced for future his music. 「当時、彼は音楽にあまり興味がありませんでしたが、無意識に触れていたジャズのリズムや琴の音色は彼の将来の音楽に影響を与えた。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。