God の意味に関して

Zz_zZの回答

• Zz_zZ
  • ベストアンサー率44% (756/1695)
回答No.3

神聖(Holiness = 神聖; 高潔,清浄) 神聖な雰囲気 心を解き放つもの または、日本風に「八百万の神」を感じたと言った所でしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 意味を教えてください。

今日は何をしているの?とメールがきたので友達と温泉に行ったという返信をしました。 I went to a hot spring with my friends today. というのは間違っていませんか>_<? そのあと返信でwhat hot spring? that sounds fun!という返信が来たのですが、このwhat hot spring?というのは何を聞かれているのか分かりません>_< どう返信すればいいのか悩んでいます。 分かる方いましたらよろしくお願い致します。

• 次の英文の意味の違いについて教えてください。

過去完了が使われている下の二つの英文の意味の違いについて詳しくお教えいただければ幸いです。大きな違いがあるらしいのです。 (1)I was told that my friends hadn't waited for me. (2)I was told that my friends hadn't been waiting for me. 上の二文です。よろしくお願いします。

• 意味が理解できません

こんにちは。 2才上の外国人(私は中1です)の友達から貰った手紙を、辞書で調べながら読んでいるのですが、意味が理解できずに困ってます。どうしても、おかしな日本語になってしまいます。辞書に載ってない単語もあります('cosなど)。 どなたか日本語に訳して頂けませんか? Never in my life I have known someone special as you are. 'cos you are very nice, very kind to me. And I'm very thankful for that. Hope you won't change. And I promise I'm always here for you no matter what. Thank you very much. Just always take care. And always pray to God. God bless you. よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

Fifteen years ago my sister-in-law and I had a mutual friend, Barbie, who told me something unflattering about my sister-in-law. My relationship with my sister-in-law has been fractured ever since. I have since severed my relations with this friend for numerous other reasons, but Barbie is still good friends with my sister-in-law. Recently, I have felt that I should let my sister-in-law know how this woman betrayed her friendship by telling me her secret. Should I tell my sister-in-law or leave it alone and let her find out for herself? Seeing her buddy up to this person makes me crazy. Seeing her buddy up to this personはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語について

I woke up to find myself in hospital. この文の「find」はなぜ過去ではないのでしょうか? I woke up and found that I was in hospital 上の文との違いはなんですか? 詳しい方、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• だれかこの日本語訳を。。

you know, there was a period in my life where I found growing up in the world that I was living in quite stressful. 誰かこの文章の訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 文法的にいうとfound(find)ってどういう風に解釈できるのでしょうか?あとworldのあとのthatって関係代名詞でしょうか?

• 構成&訳を教えてください!!

And not proof as in ''I know that God exists because he told me so'', but hard evidence that normal, sane people can't refute! この中の hard evidence that normal はどういう構成でどういう意味でしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I'm like Albert Schweitzer and Bertrand Russell and Albert Einstein in that I have a respect for life - in any form. I believe in nature, in the birds, the sea, the sky, in everything I can see or that there is real evidence for. If these things are what you mean by God, then I believe in God.

• この歌詞の意味を教えて下さい。

見て下さり、ありがとうございます。 先日、「この歌 好きだと思うとよ!」と友人に教えてもらったのですが、いまいち歌詞が分かってません。 簡単な単語を使った歌詞なのに、恥ずかしく申し訳ありませんが… 翻訳していただけませんでしょうか? こちらです↓ I Look up and I see god. I look down and see my dog. Simple spelling god. Same word back wards dog. They would stay with me all day dog. I'm the one who walks away. But both of them just wait for me... And dance at my return with glee. Both love me no matter what... Divine god and canine mutt... I take it hard each time I fail. But god forgives. Dog wags his tail. God thought up and made the dog. Dog reflects a part of god. I've seen love from both sides now. It's everywhere... Amen Bow...WOW... I Look up and I see god. I look down and see my dog. And in my human frailty... I can match their love for me. 宜しくお願い致します。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My friend and I enjoy writing letters and receiving things via regular mail. For my birthday, she told me to watch the mailbox because she was sending me something. Well, long story short, nothing arrived. I did get cards from other people in the mail. She also has my email address, but no birthday greetings came that way, either. came that way,はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします