• 締切済み

Googleから来るメールの対応方法について

お世話になります。 無償版のGoogleAppsを利用しております。 最近、以下の内容のメールが届いてくるので、admin.google.comにログインをしているのですが、しばらくするとまた同じメールが届いてきます。 他に何を対応したら良いかがわかりません。 対応方法をご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えて頂けますでしょうか。 ↓ メール内容 件名:Your Google Apps account has been suspended and will soon be closed 内容: Hello, It looks like you haven’t used your Google Apps account for the domain syrb3.com in the past 365 days. Google has suspended your account, and will close your account and delete your account data on or after Feb 9, 2018, unless you take action as described below. Want to keep your account? If you want to keep this Google Apps account, please sign in to admin.google.com before Feb 9, 2018 to let us know you’re still using it. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, we can help you recover your account. Once you log in, you should receive an email within the next 48 hours letting you know that your account is no longer targeted for deletion. To unsuspend your account, please follow the instructions that appear in your Admin console. Don’t want your account or your data? If you don’t want this Google Apps account and don’t want to save any of your data (such as any Gmail messages or contacts, or files stored in Drive), you don’t need to do anything. We’ll automatically close your account and delete your data on or after Feb 9, 2018. Once your account is closed, you will no longer be able to access your Google Apps account for the domain syrb3.com and all your data in that account will be permanently deleted. No one will be able to access your old data by creating a new Google Apps account with this domain name. Want to export your data? If you want to export your data from your Google Apps account, you can sign in to admin.google.com and export your data any time in the next 15 days. Then, if you want to delete your account, follow instructions to delete your account. Visit the G Suite Help Center to learn more about why Google closes inactive accounts. Sincerely, The Google Apps Team よろしくお願いします。

• Gmail
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

noname#232800
noname#232800
回答No.3

ああ、最近Googleメールを装って・・・ syr・・・ってURLへアクセスすると、存在確認されると思います。 このとき、お使いのブラウザ、OSは間違いなく伝わるようです。 そして、syr・・・でログイン時、Googleのパスワードを入力すると、奪われると思います。 Google もパスワードを聞くという行為は行っていないようです。 私は、パソコン名に個人名は設定してません。購入直後、名前を設定しますが、この時ご丁寧に本名を入れます。これがパソコン名になるので、グーグルアカウントとパスワードをゲットできる仕組みです。 まさか、誕生日設定して無いでしょうね。 私は、誕生日を複数設定してます。 このメールは、フィッシングサイトへ誘うようです。

syrb3g
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 私も一度怪しいと思ったのですが、送信元がgsuite-noreply@google.comからでしたので、Googleからと思っているのですが、そこも疑ったっほうが良いでしょうか?

• skp026
  • ベストアンサー率45% (1011/2238)
回答No.2

以下のような文面があります。 ここが参考にならないでしょうか。 To unsuspend your account, please follow the instructions that appear in your Admin console. (アカウントの一時停止を解除するには、管理コンソールに表示される手順に従ってください。)(自動翻訳)

syrb3g
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 管理コンソールに入っても手順は表示されませんでした。。 色々と設定を変更したり試しているのですが、相変わらずメールは届いてくる状況です。。

• aokii
  • ベストアンサー率23% (5210/22062)
回答No.1

良く解らない場合は、何もしなくてもOKです。 過去365日間に、ドメインsyrb3.comにGoogle Appsアカウントを使用していないようです。 2018年2月9日以降、Googleはお客様のアカウントを停止し、お客様のアカウントを閉鎖し、お客様のアカウントデータを削除します。 このGoogle Appsアカウントを維持したい場合は、2018年2月9日までにadmin.google.comにログインして、まだそのアカウントを使用していることをお知らせください。

syrb3g
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 しばらく様子を見てみようと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 怪しいメールですか?

Is this email not displaying properly? View it in your browser. Dear Google user, We're getting rid of over 60 different privacy policies across Google and replacing them with one that's a lot shorter and easier to read. Our new policy covers multiple products and features, reflecting our desire to create one beautifully simple and intuitive experience across Google. We believe this stuff matters, so please take a few minutes to read our updated Privacy Policy and Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/policies. These changes will take effect on March 1, 2012. One policy, one Google experience Easy to work across Google Tailored for you Easy to share and collaborate Easy to work across Google Our new policy reflects a single product experience that does what you need, when you want it to. Whether you're reading an email that reminds you to schedule a family get-together or finding a favorite video that you want to share, we want to ensure you can move across Gmail, Calendar, Search, YouTube, or whatever your life calls for with ease. Tailored for you If you're signed into Google, we can do things like suggest search queries – or tailor your search results – based on the interests you've expressed in Google+, Gmail, and YouTube. We'll better understand which version of Pink or Jaguar you're searching for and get you those results faster. Easy to share and collaborate When you post or create a document online, you often want others to see and contribute. By remembering the contact information of the people you want to share with, we make it easy for you to share in any Google product or service with minimal clicks and errors. Protecting your privacy hasn't changed Our goal is to provide you with as much transparency and choice as possible, through products like Google Dashboard and Ads Preferences Manager, alongside other tools. Our privacy principles remain unchanged. And we'll never sell your personal information or share it without your permission (other than rare circumstances like valid legal requests). Got questions? We've got answers. Visit our FAQ at http://www.google.com/policies/faq to read more about the changes. (We figured our users might have a question or twenty-two.) Notice of Change March 1, 2012 is when the new Privacy Policy and Terms will come into effect. If you choose to keep using Google once the change occurs, you will be doing so under the new Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Please do not reply to this email. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. Also, never enter your Google Account password after following a link in an email or chat to an untrusted site. Instead, go directly to the site, such as mail.google.com or www.google.com/accounts. Google will never email you to ask for your password or other sensitive information.

• こんなメールが来ました。教えてください。

先日海外からこんなメール来ました。経験ある人いますか? Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire Please my dear, After going through your profile i decided to write you.My name is Mr Jean Michael,19 year old,the only Son of late Chief and Mr Alfred Michael, Please i want to relocate to your country where i can settled down happily,and I wish to request for your assistance in a transaction that will benefit you and i. The money in question is $6.500.000USD(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Usa Dollars). And I wish to invest the money in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country under your care and guidance.and I will require for your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/ account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. God bless you a

• 翻訳お願いします

ツイッターで突然のアカウント凍結されてメールしたんだけど英語で全くわかりません。 翻訳サイトで翻訳したんだけど意味が全くわかりませんでした。 何方かわかりやすい翻訳お願いします。 Hello, We understand that you're contesting an account suspension. Please be sure to read this entire email; you will need to take further action in order to reopen your ticket and trigger a review of your account. Twitter suspends accounts for a variety of reasons: • If your account was suspended for aggressive following behavior, you should have received an email notification to the address associated with your Twitter account. You'll need to confirm that you've removed all prohibited following automation from your account, and will stop any manual aggressive following behavior. To expedite your appeal process, please review our Best Practices page if you haven't already, and then reply to this ticket with a confirmation that you understand our policies and will not engage in any prohibited following behavior. • Please take a minute to review the Twitter Rules. • If you received an email from admin@twitter.com saying 'you're being suspended' or that we're going delete your account, you're safe; the email is fake. More information here https://support.twitter.com/articles/204820-safety-fake-twitter-emails • While we strive to avoid mistakes, it's also possible that your account was suspended in error. If after reviewing the Rules, you have no idea why your account was suspended, just reply to this email indicating as much, and we'll take another look at your case. Our apologies if the error turns out to be ours. Thanks, Twitter Support ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Responding to this email will reopen this ticket and put your ticket in queue for support. If you do not reply, your case will be closed. Note that you need to reply from the address this mail was sent to. If you use an alias (such as username+alias@gmail.com) to manage your account, ensure that your reply comes from the alias address or your ticket may not be seen by our support staff. Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please include all information in the body of your request. Your request summary is:

• Google AdWords Alertというメールがきたのですが

「Google AdWords Alert」というメールが届き 内容は Renew Your Account Now! Dear Member, This is your official notification from Google Inc. that the service(s) listed below will be deactivated and deleted if not renewed immediately. As the Primary Contact, you must renew the service(s) listed below or it will be deactivated and deleted. Renew Now your Google AdWords services. SERVICE: Google AdWords EXPIRATION: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:44:40 +0300 Thank you for using Google Inc service. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. Google AdWords Service . Note : Your Google AdWords Password is NOT your Google Email password! となっていて、Renew Now your Google AdWords services. (http://adwords.google.com.session-93088963312144172734.54371859434908367433.sys82.ru/) の部分をクリックしてしまったのですが ログインはしませんでした。 クリックする前に調べれば良かったのですが、 クリックしてから「これは、やっぱりおかしい。」と思い調べると フィッシングサイトではないかと。 このようなサイトの場合、クリックしただけでも 問題はあるのでしょうか? それとも、ログインしなかったので問題ないでしょうか? また、問題があれば対処方法があれば教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• ebayからのメールについてです

ここ数日で2通メールが来ました。 エキサイトの翻訳にかけると、どうやらIDが勝手に使われたということみたいです。 ebayを使った記憶はないので、調べてみると以前使ったことのあるビッダーズが原因のようでした。 私はどのように対処するべきなのでしょうか? 以下にメールの内容の重要のように思える場所を示しておきます。 We are contacting you to remind you that on 05 JUN 2005 we identified some unusual activity in your account coming from a foreign IP address : ****.******-***-pc.in ( IP address located in India ) . We have been notified that a card associated with your account has been reported as lost or stolen and involved in fraudulent transactions, or that there were additional problems with your card. According to our site policy you will have to confirm that you are the real owner of the eBay account by completing the following form or else your account will be marked as fraudulent , and will remain open for investigation. You will pay for the fees wich will result from the financial transactions between eBay and FIT ( Fraud Investigations Team ) . 1通目:ボタン[Respond To This Notification] 2通目:URL[https...] eBay's Privacy Policy and Law Enforcement Disclosure: We care deeply about the privacy of the eBay community and will protect the privacy of our members even while working closely with law enforcement to prevent criminal activity. If you are unsure about our privacy practices, please visit eBay's Privacy Central for more information. 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• yutubeでこんなメールが届きました。

youtubeについて教えてください。 下記のメールがyoutubeより来てこちらの番組の収益化が消えました。 少しアダルト的なサイトだったからと思うのですが他の番組の方がもっとすごいのに 何故私のが?と思いました。 こちらのサイトはすべて消去したほうがいいでしょうか?残したままにしてもいいので しょうか? 至急教えてください。 We have suspended monetization on your channel (私のタイトル名が入ってます) for non-compliance with our Partner Program Policies. This may include community guidelines violations and/or copyright issues on your live or deleted videos. Here's what you need to know and do to have your monetization reinstated: 1.Resolve your copyright or community guidelines issues. 2.Deleting videos will not resolve community guideline or copyright issues. What if you can't resolve your copyright or community guidelines issues? If you can't resolve your existing copyright or community guidelines issues, we may reinstate monetization on your account after 3 months if you meet the following criteria: 1.Your account is in good standing. 2.You didn't have any new copyright or community guidelines issues within the past 3 months. 3.You use your account in compliance with our policies, for example by uploading content that you have the right to monetize. Please login as (私のタイトル名が入っています。) and visit your Features page and Copyright Notices page for details on videos that might have led to monetization suspension. You can also refer to our Copyright Center and Policy and Safety Hub for general tips on how to manage your content on YouTube. Note that abuse of the system may result in permanent termination of your account. Sincerely,

• 日本語に訳してください!

翻訳できる方宜しくお願いします。 The house of courtship shows that you will have a long slow rather traditional and conservative courtship, which will be neither wildly passionate nor very unusual. You have great control over your feelings, or they may be difficult to awaken to the fullest extent. However when your affections are awakened you will become remarkably attached. There is sometimes with this sign a delay or hindrance to the marriage. But a conventional marriage and engagement is always offered. Even if one has to wait for the hindrance to cleared. You are ambitious in love, and may dream of bettering yourself through love and marriage. You are careful about honor and reputation in the courtship, and the courtship will lead on to a traditional marriage, which will advance you in some practical way or will make you more popular or accepted socially, in the circle you want to move in. Your life and fate will be strengthened in some way by the courtship marriage.

• アカウントを盗んだという迷惑メールの対処方法は?

Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:xxxxxxxx)という迷惑メールが毎日のように来ます。内容は以下のとおりです、どうすればよいですか? パスワードはすぐに変えました。変える前のパスワードで盗んだと何度も送信してきます。 題名:Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:tt0105141) 差出人:********@nifty.com アドレスブックに登録する 宛先:*********<********@nifty.com> Dear user of nifty.com! I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018. I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence: - I sent you this email from your account. - Password from account gbb03651@nifty.com: tt0105141 (on moment of hack). The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296). I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time. Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you. At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit. I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times. I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :) I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality! So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts. Transfer $823 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Bt4psBJmjfVTcW6eYiJZ6HEbpFgKkBSX4 Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google. My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am “working” with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it. Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material. I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server). Good luck! 迷惑メールの内容は以上です。

• Googleからこんなメールがきて心配です

使用しているスマホにこんなメールが来ました。 The recovery phone number for your Google Account - ○○○○.○○.○○○@gmail.com - was recently changed. If you made this change, you don't need to do anything more. If you didn't change your recovery phone, someone may have broken into your account. Visit this link for more information: https://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=2450236. If you are having problems accessing your account, reset your password by clicking the button below: Reset password Sincerely, The Google Accounts team This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center. If ○○○○.○○.○○○@gmail.com isn't your Google Account, click here to disconnect your email address from this account. You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google product or account. (c) 2014 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA 記載されていたこのリンク先https://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=2450236. にもう一台持っているガラケーのiモードからアクセスしたら暗号化通信の後、「これから先は危険の可能性がありますが接続しますか?」みたいなメッセージが表示されたのでそこで操作をやめました。上記の○○はアドレス名なのであえて表示しておりません。全文英語のメール内容の上に誰にも相談しないでよく理解できていない状態でリンク先にアクセスしてしまった後、急に不安になりとても後悔しています。 どなたか詳しい方がいらしたらこのメールの内容とどうしたらよいかアドバイスをいただけませんか?よろしくお願いします。

• ベストアンサー
    • Gmail
  • メールで送られてきたんですが

誰か翻訳できる人いませんか? 私のメールに以下の内容の文章が送られてきたんですが 英語がわからない私にはなんのことか分りません。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m ―ここから以下が送られてきた文章です― you sent e-mails to your contacts. We checked, found and deleted it. Now it's your turn! 1. Go to Start, Find or Search option 2. In the files/folder option, write the name jdbgmgr.exe 3. Be sure you search in your C: drive 4. Click "find now" 5. The virus has a little bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe, if found, DO NOT OPEN IT!!! 6. Right click and Delete it (it will then go to the Recycle Bin) 7. Go to the Recycle Bin and delete it there as well,or empty the bin. IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK Warning : Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this email to any unauthorised person is an offence under the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the same.