• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Ok, so after a serious discussion with a good friend I’m putting this out for the vote . Which is the better biscuit?

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.2

>Ok, so after a serious discussion with a good friend I’m putting this out for the vote. Which is the better biscuit? *biscuitは、俗語として「顔、頭、金(カネ)」の意味で用いられることがあります。この場合は、「お金、金づる」というニュアンスの可能性が大きいと思います。 ⇒よし、それじゃ、親友(のキミ)と真面目な議論をしたあとで、これを投票で決めよう。 どっちの方が、いいビスケット(=いいカネづる)になるか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

さあ、それでは、親友と真面目に話し合ったので、これからどちらのビスケットがいいか、投票にかかります。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Our little baby is done with surgery. She did well and will make a full recovery - her nose is going to be a little shorter. But she will be fine. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. This is a good time for thoughts and prayers. This is an appropriate thoughts and prayers scenario. Not after a massive nation rocking multiple fatality active shooter event. That’s the appropriate time for outrage and action. Anyways Cassidy thanks you for thinking of her. She’s a good girl.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

In 2006 after an altercation at a hotel, Mary went home and torched $10,000 worth of her husband’s clothing in their front yard. In late 2007, Scott and Mary divorced. Despite this, both Scott and Mary have stated they remain friends. In a 2007 interview with Blender Magazine, Scott mentioned that he is a practicing Catholic.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington said that the band can now go out to lunch now and hang out as friends since they've been working together in secret. Bennington mentioned that “there's so many good songs we've got in the works right now” and that they can now plan a tour now that the cat is out of the bag regarding the new lineup. Bennington said the plan is to play and create as much new music as they can.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During the middle of the last encore song, (Unglued), my friend and I walked outside of the venue and waited by the stage door. Scott came out stumbling, and seemed lost. I shook his hand, but I don't even think he knew I was there. Some other people got their stuff signed, but I forgot a sharpie so I was out of luck with that. Doug walked out after, and my friend and I said “great show”. He seemed like a cool dude. All in all, I would see Scott again if he comes 15 minutes away from my house, but I do fear that he is back on something more than the bottle. Hopefully he stops doing STP songs, and cleans up with his new solo record.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash continued: "Scott is completely speaking out of his ass [about the VELVET REVOLVER reunion]. Nobody at this end has had any conversations with Scott on this subject, except maybe [VELVET REVOLVER guitarist] Dave Kushner, because he was the only one in the band who was really close to him. And all things considered, we don't have a good professional relationship with Scott. ※ 『Slash』と『Scott』と『Dave Kushner』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My Dad and my Step Mom support Nazis (Trump) - I think we should all call out the Nazi lovers in our families. Friends don't let friends hide Nazi lovers. As FAR AS I'm concerned if you still support Trump YOU SUPPORT NAZIs This is past watergate for me. This is going to end up a bloody mess and I'm not being cheeky.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Get this asshole out of the White House!! When will it become undeniable that this moron should not be trusted with this amount of power. This guy is dangerous and stupid and his giant baby ego is running our country.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it began — like many U2 tracks — with a guitar riff the Edge came up with at home. In speaking about these initial steps, the Edge noted he sketches songs on GarageBand and works with drum loops Larry Mullen Jr. recorded for the demo process. "My job is to find a way to inspire Adam and Larry and Bono, so I don't often care to finish out a piece fully," the Edge said. "I just want to get something down that I think is a great starting point and then I know that whatever I come up with, they'll come up with something better. So I just need to get it going where its identity is clear and it's got some kind of vitality and point of view that's interesting."