A Memorable Time at a Lovely Cafe with a Charming Friend

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I had a wonderful time at a lovely cafe with my friend who I hadn't seen for a long time. The lunch was delicious and my friend's sense of humor made the experience even more enjoyable. Talking to her for just a few minutes will make anyone a fan of hers.
  • I recently visited a charming cafe with a long-lost friend and it was an unforgettable experience. The food was delicious and my friend's witty and humorous personality added an extra layer of enjoyment to the outing. I'm confident that anyone who spends time talking to her will become an instant fan.
  • An extraordinary visit to a delightful cafe with an old friend has left a lasting impression on me. The tasty lunch, combined with my friend's infectiously funny and charismatic nature, made it a truly enjoyable experience. I guarantee that engaging in a conversation with her will turn anyone into a devoted fan.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

I went to a lovely cafe b

I went to a lovely cafe by a model produced with my friend! We haven't met for a long time, but we had great time.Because the lunch is delicious and she has a sense of humour and charming indeed!! When I was stuffed, I asked her "Can you eat this?". She said "Okay, I'll eat it after I speak for ten minutes!!" If you talk with her, I'm sure you're a big fan of her. (Please tell me if there is any mistakes!) 素敵なカフェに友達と行きました。私たちは長い間ずっと会っていなかったけれど、私たちはとても楽しいひと時を過ごしました。なぜならランチは美味しくまた、彼女はとてもユーモアのある人だからです。 彼女と話せば誰もがきっと彼女にファンになるだろう。 このような文ですがネイティヴの方がいたら自然な英語に直していただきたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

僕はネイティブではありませんが 1。by a model produced は要らないのでは 2。We haven't met は、第一文が went と過去ですからWe hadn't met でしょう。 3。最後を I'm sure you'll become a big fan of her. となさってはいかがでしょう。

Mirandatuko
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• hold a good thought

DEAR ABBY: You always tell us to consider whether we would be better off with or without somebody. What if it's your sister? My sister and I are of retirement age and had a falling out. I felt she had become too needy, and she was very hurt when I told her so. She is awaiting my apology, which has been the pattern of our lives. Although we live 30 miles apart, I have no desire to contact her. Because I was usually the one she went to for advice and companionship, I feel guilty for abandoning her and often wonder if she's OK. We are both healthy and self-sufficient. I love her because she's my sister, but I can truly say my life is easier and less complicated without her. The thought of contacting her is too much to bear. On the other hand, she's my sister. -- BETTER OFF IN COLORADO DEAR BETTER OFF: You say your life is better off and less complicated without your needy sibling, and that you have no desire to contact her. OK. So what exactly is your question? Are you waiting for me to order you to call her and apologize? The price for that will be shouldering again the burden of her neediness. If you're worried about how she's doing, ask someone who is in touch with her. But hold a good thought. hold a good thoughtはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• start in

"Dear Prudie, I am a married woman in my early 40s with young children whose longtime, local job in New England is being transitioned to the corporate office in the Midwest. My husband works for the same company and has a job offer there and we’ve decided to relocate. The company is compensating us generously. The issue is that my mother, who’s in her late 60s, is having a very difficult time accepting our decision. She insists that I stay, even though she knows it would put my family at financial risk since I would no longer have a job. She is giving me guilt trips laden with mentions of emotional abandonment, threats that she’d “rather not be alive” if I go, and accusations of putting greed before family. We have asked her to move with us, and she refuses. We have told her we can bring her out for weeks at a time to stay with us, which she also refuses because she said she won’t drive such long distances and doesn’t like to fly. I understand her sadness, but I’m becoming angry and resentful that she thinks it is a viable answer to put my family in financial peril for her. Please help. —Leaving on a Jet Plane? Dear Jet, Though I don’t buy her claims of emotional abandonment, I do buy that you are being emotionally blackmailed. Your mother is insinuating she’ll kill herself if you follow the absolutely necessary path of transferring to headquarters. I believe that’s an empty threat, but if she keeps this up, she’ll only make your move easier by causing you to want to flee her harangues. You don’t say that your mother is infirm, so while she may not be up to driving herself such long distances, there’s no excuse for her to say she’ll refuse to get on a plane for a relatively short hop. But flying to see you wouldn’t even be necessary if she’d agree to take you up on your offer of moving to the Midwest. Presumably, she’s a lifelong New Englander with a web of family and friends, so she may not want to start over. But that’s her decision, and it means spending time with you and the grandchildren will require travel. Tell her you’re going, her options have been explained to her, and you are going to refuse to listen to more weeping and wailing. If she starts in, hang up the phone or leave—until you leave for good. " ここでのstarts inはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• refer

I broke up with someone a year ago. After we broke up, she unfriended me on social media, never responded to my birthday message, and stopped spending time with mutual friends lest she end up around me. Recently I found out that she is looking for new work opportunities. A friend of mine works in the same sector and has a job opening that would be perfect for her. She is extremely qualified, and I think she would enjoy this role. Should I reach out and let her know I can refer her? refer herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日記風に日々のことを書いて、英語の勉強をしています。いつものように添削をお願いいたします。

こんばんは、今夜も今日のことを書いてみました。書いてからいつも思うのですが、私が使う英単語は、本当に簡単なものばかり、これでいいのかな....と思ったりもします。続けなければ上達はないですよね。これからも少しづつ勉強していきたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I want to talk with you, so I came here. Do you have the time with me? I am glad to hear your “Yes!” BTW, I don’t remember clearly, but did I talk about my mini-rose? She is very cute and I love her! Now she is very weak, I worry about her. Do you know why she weak? This year it has been raining for a long time and we and her almost couldn’t get sunshine. It’s reason why she weak. We call this season “Tsuyu.” Wow, Crystal! I got a good news. Do you want to know what it is? Today it has finished Tsuyu season. We are now in really summer. Maybe my mini-rose will be well at soon, I hope so. Sorry, Cryatal! I have to prepare of our dinner. Take care, until next time. Ciao for now, my little sweet Crystal.

• I THINK IT'S A SAFE BET

I THINK IT'S A SAFE BET THAT SHE ISN'T CHILLING WITH A BOWL OF CHEERIOS RIGHT NOW. WE KNOW THAT SHE'S BEEN TAKING A LOT OF HEAT FOR HER DIET CHOICES OVER THE YEARS. こちらの訳を教えてください。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 未来形について

Q. Mother’s insensitivity: I have bipolar disorder and OCD. I live with my elderly mother and, for the most part, we get along well. My issue is that my mother is grossly insensitive to my need for her to not touch my food. She is not good about washing her hands after various personal activities. Last week, she started picking things off of my half of a pizza with her fingers, and I asked her to not touch my food for the umpteenth time. She claimed angrily, not for the first time, that I “play out the OCD thing to an extreme” on purpose. I do not, and I’ve worked hard to keep my OCD from being a problem for others. How can I get my mother to grasp the fact that when anyone touches my food I am unable to eat that food? I do a great deal of work for her in this house, and I don’t think that it is too much to ask that she understand and accept my needs. A: Tell her, “I’m not ‘playing out the OCD thing.’ I have OCD, which affects my life on a regular basis regardless of how much I might wish it didn’t. I’ve asked you not to touch my food, and you refuse to stop. It’s a simple request, but if you can’t honor it, then I won’t be able to eat with you.” If your mother attempts to do anything but stop touching your food—if she tries to turn this into an argument, if she tries to convince you that it’s fine for her to do this, if she tries to insist that she “just can’t remember” that you don’t want her putting her hands on your food, then simply say, “I’ve asked you not to do this. I’m going to go now,” and eat elsewhere. I’m going to go nowのところですが、http://eikaiwa.dmm.com/blog/39416/にある「【“will” が使われる場合】 話しているその場で決めた未来のことを話すとき “be going to” が使われる場合】 話している時点ですでに決まっている/予定していることを話すとき」 の説明にあてはまらない気がするのですがどうでしょうか?(I’m going to go nowは即時的に決めたような感じがするので)よろしくお願いします

• 英文を日本語にしてください><

1.You might as well eat sugar as eat such a sweet cake. 2.It is natural that she should cry at the death of her pet. 3.My mother insisted that I should wear a hat. 4.It is necessary that you should prepare for the exam. 5.I suggested that we go to an Italian restaurant for dinner. よろしくお願いします><

• 下記を日本語に訳してください。

下記を日本語に訳してください。 長くてお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 ↓ i always looks forward to meet you, to hug you, sleep together with you... talk while listening to a music eat delicious food together went outside and have fun with you . when the moment i can see you i will immediately hug you and tell you how much im happy that i got to see you... an i wont waste an hour not feeling happy with you. if i will be given 1 wish i will wish to see you immediately so i can tell in front of you how much i care for you and im happy being with you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳の修正お願いします

Eplからもらった文なのですが、訳がうまく出来ません。わかる箇所ありましたら訂正とただしい訳を教えてください。 (1)I see...so how good is your english??? I can speak a little Japanese, so I don't think communication would be a problem....but I know that it is very important to have. We were together for a long time, but it just never felt right...we would always have different opinons about things, and see would go to the club a lot...and dance and always try to meet new guys...she said she never cheat on me, but I really don't know??? わかった、(わあkりません)私はすこしだけ日本語はなせる、コミニュケーションとるのは問題ない。でもとても重要なことだ。 うちらは長い間一緒だった。(わかりません)いつも意見が異なった。クラブへいったり男と出会ったり (わあkりません) (2) But I'm much happier with her out of my life then in my life. So anyway, No I don't have any kids, and I have never been married before....I am single and looking for the right girl to spend the rest of my life with....who knows you may be her!!! You seem like a really nice girl and it seems like you have a great heart too. ・・・・・私はシングルで・・・さがしている。・・・あなたはほんとにナイスな女性にみえるし気持ちもすばらしい (3)I think next we will have to meet someday to really see if we have ssome things in common with each other. So how about you...do you have kids?? Would you consider dateing with me??? or am i to ugly??heheheheheh (あいたいようなことを言っているのはわかりますがうまく訳せません)