• 締切済み

NSZN-W64T

Hi, I have a Car with Navigation System "NSZN-W64T (With DVD Player) the device is in Japanese, I want to convert it to English also Need Pakistan Map for it. please Help in this regard Thanks

みんなの回答

回答No.1

I'm afraid this navigation accept only Japanese language, and also Japanese map.

参考URL:
https://toyota.jp/manual/navi/nszt-y64t.pdf

関連するQ&A

• 英会話の相手募集の貼り紙について

今中国にいますが、英会話学習の相手を探すため、留学生寮に募集の貼り紙をしたいと思います。自信がないので、どなたか教えて下さい。 I am a Japanese student. I need a native-English teacher. I have a text book,I want use it. I want to study as many time as possible for this month. If you are interested in,please contact with me. こんな感じでおかしくないでしょうか。

• 英語サイト

I submitted English question in English web site. And I used a word negro. But it was forbidden word, so it was not displayed. Should we Japanese care American law when we submit a question? I want to know it.

• could you tell me the difference? thanks !!

Dear all, I am sorry, In fact, I posted it in [Japanese] section yesterday, but nobody answer, I don't know why? it is also hard to you, even you are Japanese, or is it too simple so nobody wanna help me? I beg for your kindly reply in Japanese or English, or Japanese and English. Thanks! thanks! thanks! 1)外国に住む__、たとえばどこにいきたいですか。 1といっても 2とあれば 3としたら 4とはいえ 2番と3番は通じると思いますけど、正解は何番ですか?どうして? 2)やることはすべてやったのだから、あとは天に祈る__。 1ほかない 2ほかしかたがない 3ことはない 4しかたない 1番と2番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか? 3)先月、A国大統領が訪日した__は厳しい警戒が行われた。 1場合 2際 3うち 4節 2番と4番の区別は何ですか?正解は何番ですか?

• pls. introduce good chatroom for me, thanks!

i want practise my japanese with REAL Japanese, could you kindly introduce good chatroom for me? better could hear invoice also, thanks!

• てんぷら?

In Ukraine, it is also very hot now. Abnormal heat. Already 2 weeks heat up to 32 degrees in the shade. I do not like when it is very hot. I do not like to sweat. (sun) In the heat it is good to drive a car with air conditioning. In urban transport is very hot, especially when a lot of people. Do you like when it's hot? Thanks for the photo. Beautiful. I have never tried jelly with sake. I think it is delicious.Beautiful packaging . Yes, I want to be a father in the future. Children are good. (baby) There is laughter in the house, smiles. But raising children is hard. want in the future? Did you want to get married in the temple? (church) Templeはお寺ですよね?寺で結婚式する人っているんですか?。どんな人ですか?。

• Provide translations

I am an English, Japanese, Indonesian language speaker. If you need help with translation , I can volunteer on your site. I live in Tokyo now. There are rooms in our house available too. If you need a shelter, please let me know

• 英訳、正しいでしょうか??(;_;)

English is good Because英語は勉強していてとても楽しいからです。 英語は確かに日本語と比べると全然異なり、難しいと思います。 きっと皆さんの中でも英語を難しいと思っている人もいるでしょう。 私も最初、英語は難しいと思っていました。 しかし、だんだんと英語を勉強するうちに英語の楽しさや面白さを学んだのです。 また、英語をたくさん勉強すれば世界中の人とコミュニケーションをとることができると思います。 私は英語を通して世界中の人とコミュニケーションをとれるようになりたいです! だから、私は英語を一生懸命勉強したいと思います。 英訳↓ English is good because I enjoy studying it. English is different far from Japanese,and difficult. I think some of you feel English difficult. At first I also felt it difficult. But I gradually became to feel it enjoyable and interesting while studying it. And I think we will comunicate with the people in all over the world if we study it hard. I want to comunicate with the people in all over the world with English! It is the reason why I want to study English very hard. この文は文法的にも正しいでしょうか??><; また、こうしたほうがよりよいなどのアドバイスもありましたらお願いします。

• 英文のチェック希望

ペンパルの広告用に文章を作成しています。 相手にちゃんと伝わるか心配なので、確認をしていただけますか? -------------------------------------------------------------------- ・英語は好きだけれど、得意ではないのでメールをしながら学びたいと思っています。 I like English, but I am not good at it,      so through mail I want to learn English ! ・日本語を必要としているなら、教えてあげられることができるかもしれません。 If you need Japanese, I might be able to teach to you. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 2番目は、 「私のできる範囲でなら日本語を教えてあげられるよ!」 ということを伝えたいです・・・。 なんだか日本語もうまく話せていないような・・・ わけがわからなかったらすいません。

• 添削お願いします。

明日までの学校の英語の宿題なのですが… 自分の行ってみたい国と、その理由を英作するというモノです。 私は どなたか添削よろしくお願いします。 【日本文】 私が少しでもはなせる第二外国語は英語だけであり、それを完璧に身につけたいからです。 私があえてイギリスで英語を学びたいと考えた理由は、治安もそんなに悪くないし、観光スポットもたくさんあるからです。 英語を一生懸命勉強して英語で外国の人とコミュニケーションをとりその国々の文化や習慣を知りたいです。 【私が作った英文】 Because the second foreign language which I can speak is only English,and I want to I want to master it on perfectly. The reason considered that I want to dare study English in Britain is that it is so unsafe or there is also much sightseeing spot. I want to study English hard,And I want to take communication with a foreign man in English, and to know the culture and the custom of the countries. お願いします。

• 否定文の際の-も-

私は、英語のクラスにも国語のクラスにも出なくて良い。 例えばこういった文の場合どう訳すのでしょうか? I do not need to attend either English class or Japanese class?それともI do not need to attend both English class and Japanese class? I do not need to attend English class ( ) Japanese class. ( )に入るのはorそれともand?否定文の中の並列が分かりません。教えてください。