• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:意味と用法について教えてください)

As hurt as I wasの意味と用法について教えてください

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。As hurt as I wasの意味と用法について教えてください。   As hurt as I wasの意味は、私は(彼女が鬱の時に頼りにしてくれなくなったので)傷ついたものの、という意味です。 2。用法について教えてください。  二つの as の間に形容詞を入れて、下記のようにすると「ではある(あった)ものの』という意味になります。 https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/335020/as-as-i-am-in-the-beginning-of-sentence As beautiful as she was, she did not get the title of Miss Okayama. かのは美人ではあったものの、ミス岡山にはなれなかった。  As fat as I was, I could fit into the shirt. 僕は太ってはいたものの、そのシャツは着られた。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• cordialの意味

I hit it off with a woman who I knew was moving out of the country. Our time together lasted only a few weeks. Though the time was short, we shared a really special connection and I’ve been left with memories that will stay with me forever. The last night she was in town, I met her family and we all went out for dessert together. She gave me a really sweet kiss in the car as we said good night. We didn’t spend the night together, but in the morning I was the last person she saw before she left town for good. I gave her a handwritten card that expressed how happy I was that we met and that I wanted to keep in touch and keep getting to know her. She didn’t read the letter that morning, and I felt her energy was cold. We hugged, but didn’t kiss goodbye. Since then, her communication with me has been cordial and mostly superficial. I’m a little blown away by how emotionally and physically intimate we had been for it to suddenly turn so cordial/superficial, literally overnight, without any major incident (besides her move) to provoke the change. cordialはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?辞書にある意味ではないと思うのですが。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• よろしくお願いします

My sister has recently got engaged to a man I’ve never met. I’m happy for her as she sounds happy. She has now asked me to be her matron of honor and with my understanding of the responsibilities, I feel I cannot properly fill the duties. When I was getting married, she showed up hung over to my shower, canceled my bachelorette party the day of as “she had to work,” only to find out she went to be with her boyfriend, and purposely told me a later time for a bridesmaid dress appointment so she had her dress picked out by the time I got there. fill the dutiesは「役目を果たす」でしょうか?あと、showed up hung over to my showerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: I am writing to you because I am so angry. I was unhappy at my job after seven years. The insurance was the only good thing about it. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her. She was always saying how much better her job was. The money was good, and the insurance was the same. So I changed jobs. But, Annie, as soon as I went to work there, Carolyn became someone I didn't know. She is mean, lazy, jealous and never has anything good to say. She spends her workday playing online games, chatting with online friends and taking naps. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her.の訳は何になるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I've been working within my industry for over 25 years. I've been working at my current firm for a year. Recently, we advertised a job opening. As regional manager, I screened the applications and passed my selections on to human resources to finalize. The candidate I preferred was a woman with 24 years of experience, "Barb." Barb was making $115,000 per year but said she was willing to take a cut. We decided to offer her the job. When I got a copy of the offer letter from HR, I was astonished that the head of HR, "Sarah," had offered Barb $120,000. My other seven sales reps' salaries were averaging between $100,000 and $105,000. Only one of them was making $110,000, and he has 19 years of experience. I had a talk with Sarah as to the reason for this unfairness. Her reply was that she had crunched the industry salaries on the market and decided to offer this amount. crunched the industry salaries on the markeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• relayの意味

I don't want her to think we're being cheap, as we've talked about the possibility of her coming a few times -- but outside of sharing these blog posts with her, how can I express to her that I'm concerned she would have the worst time of her life, as others have relayed in their posts? https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2022201-p2 ここでのrelayedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• walked me through

I've been friends with "Myrtle" for nearly 20 years. She used to work for me. I'm a very strong, independent woman. I've never needed many friends (I've been married to my best friend for 37 years). Myrtle has always been a drama queen. She demands a lot of attention. She is exhausting. Her husband and I have also butted heads over the years. It drains me to hang out with them for any period of time. The last time she had one of her explosions, I backed off. My therapist has walked me through my feelings and I'm now very clear that being with her is unhealthy for me. I tried to back out slowly, but then she created drama over nothing again -- exploding, and then coming back and apologizing. walked me through my feelingsとcreated drama over nothingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My fiancee bought a house last year, with a sizable down payment provided by her mother. A few weeks ago, my future mother-in-law expressed the sentiment that we should wait to put my name on the deed of the house in order "to see how the marriage works out." I understand that she wants to protect her investment, but we have decided to combine all of our finances in an effort to show unity, as well as making house-related issues easier for me to handle. I feel like she thinks I'm a gold digger. To make matters worse, my fiancee has trouble establishing boundaries with her mother and did not inform her mother of our plans to combine finances until the other day. put my name on the deed of the houseとestablishing boundaries with her mother の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• "love you bunches"

My wife of 25 years feels that emailing and texting male friends is nothing to be concerned about. By accident, I discovered she had visited one of these men when she was supposed to be at her girlfriend's for the weekend. She swears nothing happened. But I checked her laptop and found photographs of the two of them. When I asked about the pictures, she claimed she was planning to send them to me but never got around to it. We went for counseling after the weekend trip, and things calmed down for a while. She ceased communication with that guy, as far as I can tell. But I recently found email evidence that she is still communicating with the other guy she knew from high school. They close their emails with "love you bunches" or "xxxoooxxx," and I found one that said, "Good night, Sexy." bunchesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 外国人とメールをしているのですが。。。

外国人(インドネシア)の女性とラインしているのですが、内容が全然理解できなくて、こまってます。 訳してもらえますか??? 女:Do you heve time???? 私:Yup.What's up? 女:There's someone hurts me 私:What? 女:Yah.. hurt me.. broke my heart 私:How? 女:She not belive me.. And now.. she is busy, so she not reply my text 私:Who's she? 女:But when I busy.. i always text her.. i don't know why she like this Huhuhuhu.. i'm so sad... :( She is my bestfriend.. but i love her so much.. i love her more than anything.. She ever said she love me.. i always try to make her happy... i always be patient when she mad at me.. Everytime she call me, she always tell about her ex.. I'm jealous.. i don't like the way she tell me about her ex てな感じなんですけど、むこうからいきなり来て、理解できません。。。。 日本語で内容を教えてください! それと、どうやって返信すればいいか教えてください!