• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:添削してください)

4日間の食事記録で偏りに気づいた | カロリーの摂取と消費を把握しよう

cbm51901の回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

After recording my meal data for 4 days in the nutrition log/lab, I found out that my eating habit was biased[#1]. From the 4 days' worth[*2] of data, I was able to find out what was lacking in my diet. Knowing the amount of calories you need and consume daily[#3], helps keep you healthy. Also thanks to this Lab, I began to check “Nutrition Log” before eating, especially snacks. I became more aware of[*4] the calories I consume on a daily basis. #1: (1)In nutrition log/ab recorded 4 days meal. (2)What I was eating was biased when I looked at the results. この二つのセンテンスを繋げるよう工夫します。 After ~((1)), I ~((2)). ⇒ After recording my meal data for 4 days in the nutrition log/lab, I found out that my eating habit was biased. *2: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=hours%27+worth+of #3: Knowing (1)how many calories you need everyday, (2)how many calories you consume ~. (1)と(2)を短縮するよう工夫します。 ⇒ Knowing the amount of calories you need and consume daily, ~ *4: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=become+aware+of

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

Guideline are made to help people eat healthy. If we consume the recommended amounts of calories and nutrients every day,we can stay in good health. これを訳してください。 あと How ( )sugar do we have? Desserts like cakes and cookies usually contain ( )calories. We can prevent ( )diseases by eating a healthy diet. Calories are untits for measuring how much energy foods contain. You sholdn't put too ()salt on your food. カッコないにはmuch、manyのどちらが入りますか? いまいちよくわからないので教えてください!

• 英語での質問について(別の質問の続きです)

4日間食べたもののカローリー、servings(量)を記録するということをしていました。 そこで、 Comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day what did you find: What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? と聞かれているのですが、 I think I need "Nuts seeds, Legumes" area to consume more serving of. という感じでいいでしょうか?

• 英語での回答の仕方について

1日のNutrition Log を記録した結果についての質問です。 ・What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? ⇨I think I need to consume Nuts, seeds and Legumes more servings of. ・Were you surprised by the overall results and were you conscious of what you were eating when keeping the log and did you change your eating pattern? ⇨I have eaten any Nuts, seeds Legumes in four days. I don't like these food to much, so I usually don't eat them. But, I think I should to take these foods sometimes. (私はこの4日間全く豆類を食べていません。それほど好きではなので普段は食べません。ですが、時々は食べる必要があると思いました。) 回答はこんな感じでいいでしょうか? 聞いていることと違うよ、や文法がおかしいなどあれば指摘して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 添削していただけませんか?

この和文を英訳したのですが、学生でも使えるような文法や単語を使って添削していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 I went to Miyajima.There is a World Heritage site called "Itukushima Shrine."The vivid red color left an impression on me.When the tide is high, the Great Torii appears floating in the sea.You can walk to the torii at low tide.When I went near the torii, I was surprised at the size.I felt the greatness and mystery of nature.You can enjoy eating and walking in Miyajima."Especially, there were many kinds of mizu-buns, so I wondered which one to eat."There was also a rare rice bun called fried bun.Everything was delicious.

• 海外の取引先からのメールを翻訳

よろしくお願いします。 Good afternoon, we had just cleared the custom today, sorry the long wait, they should be arriving to us in the morning. How many small, how many big sensors do you need? Thanks very much and you have a great day!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 英語の添削お願いします。

この文章を添削していただけませんか? 「父は昔、テーブルマナーに厳しかったが、現在は注意しなくなった。」という内容です。 特に、時制は正しいかを知りたいです。 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。  My father would often say to me, “Table manners are important for you.” When I was a child, my father was strict on table manners. He was always stern with me, but he was especially fastidious about table manners. For example, he said, “Don’t put your elbow on the table.”or “Don’t speak while eating anything.” These examples are general table manners. That is why he used to make a big fuss over my table manners, every time I ate.  Furthermore, My father was pedantic about even trivial matters. For instance, he said, “Don’t leave even a single grain.” This was really difficult for me. When I finished eating, I had to show my rice bowl to my father, because he wanted to check if I had eaten every grain of rice. If hadn't, I had to eat again. This bothered me, but I now realize that eating even the last grain of rice was to show my respect for a person who had cooked for me.  I hated such my father when I was a child. However, as I got older, he no longer told me about my table manners. Probably, this was because he could not find any faults in my table manners which I must have improved since. Now, I can understand his strictness on table manners. Mealtimes are not only the time when we eat something but also the time when we can enhance friendship with someone. Good table manners make the other feel good, but bad manners hurt their feelings. Therefore table manners are very important.  Thanks to my father, I don’t have any problems about them. These days, parents are not strict on table manners. However, I think that parents should show good table manners to their children. I want to be a father who is strict on table manners like my father in the future.

• 添削して欲しいです

自分の健康的な体重を知るためのBody Mass Index (BMI)というのがある。 Body composition LabではBMIは18でunderweightだった。またbody fat percentageは22.7でratingはrecomendedだった。 自分のBMIの値を今まで知らなく、計ったこともなかったが、結果がrecomondedで安心した。運動する機会が減ってきているが、食事には気をつけているので、それが影響したのだと思う。 英語⇨ There is a Body Mass Index (BMI) to know your healthy weight. In body composition Lab, my BMI was 18 and it was underweight. The body fat percentage was 22.7 and the rating was recommended. I never knew about the value of my BMI and did not measure it, but I was relieved the result is recommended. Opportunities to exercise are decreasing, but I am paying attention to diet, that is why I think that is affected them. 上の日本語を英語に直しました。 こちらの英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

問題 「あなたがこれまで誰かからもらったもので、心に残っているものにどんなものがありますか。ひとつ挙げて、その理由とともに70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 回答 「A close friend once made a casual remark to me that turned out to be a memorable present.I was broken-hearted because I`d been rejected by a girl.I`d been depressed for days when he said to me,``Nobody will ever like you if you always look depressed.Forget her and find something that is really important to you!`` Those words opened my eyes and I began to apply myself to my studies.」