重要なお知らせ!Google Sheetsの利用制限について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 毎週Google Sheetsに空いている時間をサインアップして個人授業をしてもらっているのですが、今週は時間が限られているため、一人一回の予約に制限があります。
  • 教授からのメールによると、今週は予約の受け付けが制限されているため、約束していない人は一人一回の予約に留めるようにとのことです。
  • 教授からのメールによると、Google Sheetsの利用に制限があり、先週まで複数回の予約ができた人も今週は一人一回の予約に留めるようにとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文についての質問です

I've changed things around in Google Sheets this week due to availability issues. At this point please do not sign up for more than one time slot per week unless you talk to me first. I'm limited on time and need to get to as many of you as possible. このようなメールが教授から届きました。 毎週Google Sheetsに空いている時間をサインアップして個人授業をしてもらっているのですが… 今週は時間が限られているから、事前に話をつけていた人以外(約束していた人以外)、一人一回だけ、という認識であっているでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

だいたい合っています。  ただできるだけたくさんの学生に会いたいので、事前に私の了承がなければサインアップを週一回以上はしないよう、という意味です。  Google Sheets の取り扱いを変えたのは今週ですが、週一回の規則が今週に限られているとは読めません。

shhisyak
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

I've changed things around in Google Sheets this week due to availability issues. At this point please do not sign up for more than one time slot per week unless you talk to me first. I'm limited on time and need to get to as many of you as possible. 「時間の都合上、私は今週のGoogle Sheetsの使い方を変更しました。現時点においては、別途私との取り決めをする場合を除き、サインアップするのは一週間に一回迄としてください。私は時間に追われており、一人でも多くの皆さんと接することが必要です。」 質問者さんの認識は大方あっていますが、「事前に話をつけていた人以外(既定の事実)」というよりは、「原則として週一人一回だが、それでも不十分な人は事前に私と協議してください(これからの追加予約の可能性を残している)」といったニュアンスだと思います。

shhisyak
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

Any student enrolled in applied voice lessons may sign up for a coaching if there is an "open" slot 24 hours or lesss, before the coaching time is to take place- If the following teps are completed. 1. Email a coach to ask for invite to the Google Sheeets coaching schedule. 2. Identify an "open" slot in Google Sheets, in your coach's schedule 24 hours or less before the coaching time. 3. Sign up. 4. TEXT your coach for confirmation. This step is imperative. If you do not receive confirmation via text or email, the coaching time is not reserved. 5. If the time slot doesn't work out, try again for a different time. とこのようなメールがきました。 前のセメスターではVoice lessonのコーチとは別にpianoの専門の教授にも授業をGoogle Sheetsでサインアップをして受けれる仕組みでした。 質問は ・Google Sheets でサインアップをして行う授業はVOICEレッスンの24時間以内にできるように組まなければならない、ということか。 ・サインアップをしたらテキストを送る必要があるのか。(電話番号はメールの最後に載っていました) です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文教えてください

ebayで1ドルで落札することができました。 しかし、入札した後に落札金額が安かったせいか 入札する前に聞いていた送料は間違えで22ドルだと言ってきました。 私は、ある程度予想していたのでその値段でいいので、 新しいインボイスを送ってくださいと言ったら 以下のような英文が届きました。 正直、新しいインボイスを送るだけなのに何が言いたいのか 分かりません。 大変申し訳ありませんが訳詞の方教えてください。 Ok. Please give me time to figure out how to do all of this. It is my first time dealing with international. I'm sorry it had to be you, but I guess this is just a learning thing for me, maybe you too? The Post Office says I have to fill out and sign some papers. Don't know. But if you are willing to pay that much for shipping, I will do my best to figure this whole thing out. This all might seem silly to you, but as I told you, I am very new at being a seller on Ebay. Thank You and I will get an invoice to you as soon as I can.

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 突然で申し訳ありませんが、明日はとても忙しいので、レッスンを受けれなくなってしまいました。 次回いつ、レッスンを受けれるか、その日を調べてお知らせします。 Sorry to tell you this at the last minute though I will be too busy to take your lesson tomorrow. Right now, I can not tell you when I can take your lesson next time though I will let you know as soon as I can find a slot in my schedule. あなたは次の勉強会はいつが都合がいいですか? When is the study meeting good for you? When is the next study meeting convenient[又はgood] for you? あなたは次の勉強会は何曜日が都合がいいですか? What day (of the week) is convenient for you for the next study meeting? よろしくお願いします。

• メールについて(英文)

「I am so excited to welcome you to spring semester of voice lessons! A syllabus will be sent along ASAP- But for now - I need you to all EMAIL ME YOUR COMPLETE SCHEDULES so I can slot you into times when I am teaching! Make sure you include all the possible empty times during your week!」 教授からこのようなメールが届きました。 3行目からの質問なのですが、授業の空き時間を全てメールで伝えればいいのでしょうか? 返信としては、 Dear Dr. XX This is XX. My empty time in this semester is Monday: 11:00~11:50, 1:00~1:50 Tuesday: .... I'm looking forward to meet you in your class. などでいいでしょうか? 前セメスターでも授業を受けていたので、私が英語を話せないことは知っていますが、失礼のないように送りたいです。 こちらの文でいいか添削をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

Google+ 内でこのようなメッセージが表示されました。 完全に把握したいので説明していただけませんか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 「As much as I hate to infringe on this valuable screen estate, I feel a need to bring attention to what I consider an important issue. My Google+ account, along with the accounts of many others, has been suspended on the grounds of merely using a pseudonym. If you can do anything about this, not only to rectify this one profile but to correct this ludicrous policy, I urge you to do so. Until then, I can no longer support the Surplus extension.」

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が理解できる方 英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Now you can upgrade your fare to switchmyflight, Tiger Airways' flexible ticket! switchmyflight allows you to make unlimited online changes* to your flight date and time up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. Now you and everyone in your travelling party can make changes to your flight date and time online, as many times as you like, within a year of purchasing your initial ticket. Top up to switchmyflight now and get complete peace of mind for life’s little uncertainties. Departing Flight: MFM - CRK Top up: 1851.00 HKD per person. Yes, I'd like to top-up to switchmyflight on this flight! No thanks, my departing flight details won't change.

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします