• ベストアンサー

marked by insecurity

When I was little — and even through the years most marked by insecurity, like middle and high school — I was entirely sure of myself. even through the years most marked by insecurityはどのように訳すでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4107/5340)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

When I was little — and even through the years most marked by insecurity, like middle and high school — I was entirely sure of myself. 私が小さかった時, そして中学、高校時代の様に、一番不安定とされる時ですら、私は確かな自分を持っていた。 marked by ~ は,~と特徴ずけられる、と言われる、とされる

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

even through the years most marked by insecurityはどのように訳すでしょうか?  (一生のうちで)一番不安定だと言われる(中高生の)時でさえも

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• なぜ、byが付かないのでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文の意味が分からず、困り果てております。 Yes, but I am happy that I made the match myself ,four years ago. People said Mr Weston would never marry again, but I saw the possibility of love. 教えていただきたいのですが、なぜ、「made the match by myself」ではなく、「made the match myself」 なのでしょうか? 共通の知人の結婚式が無事すんだ夜の会話なのですが、なぜ、「four years ago」なのでしょうか? 四年間にわたり、二人の恋を後押しした、と言っているのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてはいただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• byとwithの違い

次の空欄にあてはまる語ですが、byかwithだと思うのですが、どちらが正解でしょうか?by, with共に道具を表すと思うのですが・・・ (感覚的にはwithのような気はしますが、理由が分かりません) For most of his more than two million years man was a hunter, feeding and clothing himself (  )the meat and skins of animals. 1. by 2. with 3. among 4. from

• byの使い方を教えてください

以下の英文のby which以下の構造とbyの役割を教えてください。 Suffice it, that when I left home it was with the intention of going to some new colony, and either finding, or even purchasing, waste land suitable for cattle or sheep farming, by which I means I thought that I could better my fortunes more rapidly than in England.

• By the time, by then 文

By the time I got to the party, most of the other guests had left. のようにby the time文より、後の文はもひとつ過去になるので had+ part participleになるのはわかるのですが、  I had a lot of work to do last night. I was very tired by the time I finished. By the time I finished my work, it was too late to go shopping. などは、 どのように考えればいいのでしょうか? by the timeの文と同時刻の出来事と考えてよいから同じ時制になるのでしょうか? また by the time と by that time (by then)に感覚の違いはあるのでしょうか? 例文を見てもよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• by the time の意味のとり方

By the time, by then 文 By the time I got to the party, most of the other guests had left. のようにby the time文より、後の文はもひとつ過去になるので had+ part participleになるのはわかるのですが、 (1) I had a lot of work to do last night. I was very tired by the time I finished. (2) By the time I finished my work, it was too late to go shopping. (1)の文は by the time を whenのように訳してもいいのではないか? 「~終ったときにはとても疲れていた。」と。 (2)の文は 「~仕事を終えた頃には(までには) 買い物に行くのには遅くなりすぎていた。」となる。 この考え方は あってますでしょうか? 確認がしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 助けて下さい!!

下の文の英語があっているか、見てほしいです。 なんとか自分で考えましたが英語能力がないので文章的に合っているか分かりません。 お願いします!! ちなみに商業高校レベルですので・・・汗。 題は「思い出」です。 1.A high school life was very short. 2.This three years was many event. 3.For example, every year, It is a high school 4.baseball championship tournament in summer. 5.I went to Koushien stadium and watch the baseball game. 6.I have never watched high school baseball in Koushien stadium more than watch TV. 7.I will go to the Koushien stadium to watch high school baseball since I graduated from high school. 8.I went Okinawa to school trip when second year in high school. 9.I never ride on airplane my life since I was born. 10.It is warm in Okinawa then. 11.I ride on jet ski in the sea. 12.I swam in the sea then and enjoyed myself. 13.Bus guide acted as our guide when we went to botanical garden. 14.Thanks to her guide, I enjoyed myself. 15.I go to Okinawa once again.

• byの用法

In this articles, http://techcrunch.com/2011/09/01/eric-schmidt-steve-jobs-was-the-best-ceo-in-the-past-50-years/ there is a sentence below. Steve Jobs gave the best performance by a CEO in 50 years, maybe 100 years. Now I have a question. What is the usage of "by" here? Is "as" can replaced here?

• カリフォルニア州の教育制度を教えて

カリフォルニア在住のアメリカ人から聞かれました。 In the US there is 1. Elementary School-Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade through 5th grade 2. Middle School-6th grade through 8th grade 3. High School-9th grade through 12th grade 4. College In middle school and high school in the US we had 7 different classes to go to each day. Is it the same for Japan? How is it in Japan? Is it like this? 1. Kindergarten 2. Elementary School 3. Junior High School 4. Senior High School 5. College For how many years is it for each? I find it very interesting 教えて! カリフォルニアでは 1.小学校・中学・高校は5・3・4制? 2.大学は4年? 3.we had 7 different classes to go to each day.とは7つの授業科目があるということ? 4.日本はいくつ授業科目があるの?

• by nature

I’m a 30-year-old who moved to Brussels a week ago for a great job. It is by nature a temporary move, and I plan to be back in the States within a few years. ここでのby natureは「元々」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳

(The lectures here are not in any way meant to be a survey course , but are very serious .) I thought to address them to the most intelligent student in the class and to make sure, if possible, that even the most intelligent student was unable to completely encompass everything that was in the lectures-by putting in suggestions of applications of ideas and the concepts in various directions outside the main line of attack. という英文ですが、 (1)I thought to address~とありますが、これはどういうことでしょうか?and でto address と to make を結んでいるのでしょうか? (2)どこが主語でどこが述語として見ていいのか分からず、全体の意味がさっぱりわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 ()の中の英文は大丈夫です。