• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:that's on herの意味)

What Does 'That's on Her' Mean? Explained

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

that's on herの意味を教えてください。  人は(他人を)変えることはできない、という流れで彼女が彼がキ印と知っていて、なおかつ彼とデートしたいのなら、  「それは、彼女が抱えていること(=大仕事)だ(俺の知ったこっちゃない)」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• that's on her

If your sister-in-law wants to give in to her mother's manipulations and host a Thanksgiving dinner instead of you, then that's on her. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2015031-p3 that's on herのonはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• on her own terms

Hoarding is a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and it's something she needs to seek help for on her own terms. ここでのon her own termsは辞書にあるような意味とは違うと思うのですが、どのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• called her out on it

I've been with "Betty" for 20 years. Last week, a repairman came to fix the phone line. On his way out, Betty followed him and said in a sexy voice, "I like bald-headed men. You come back." Betty didn't know I overheard what she said until I walked in after she had picked up the phone to call her girlfriend. She then told the woman that it probably hurt my feelings. She's right. It hurt my feelings and made me realize she really didn't care one whit about me. When I called her out on it, she claimed she was just being friendly. called her out on itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Then that's what

Then that's what they should be left to do. 大事なものを処分されたときに、言ったセリフです。 どう訳せばいいでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法的解説と意味を教えてください

I’m convinced that it’s healthy as can be for my kids to see their mom making time for herself, recognizing and taking care of her needs, fearlessly and unapologetically following her interests whether they happen to be socially acceptable or not. healthy as can beの文法的解説と意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• VOAの記事より

英語やり直し組です "I want to tell them it's wonderful to be home, to see the sugar cane fields, to see the paddy fields and to breathe the air from which I come," (1)最後のto breathe the air from which I comeがわかりません。 「…そして私が来る空気から呼吸する事??」 whichが何のことかがわかりません…そもそもI come from the air自体意味がわかりません。。。どういう意味なのでしょうか? (1)の前文ですが After reading the Koran and sprinkling rose petals on the graves, she said she wanted to tell her supporters that she is glad to be back. (2) she is glad to be back.について。 最初見た時違和感を覚えました。「戻る事が出来てうれしい」では?と思うのですが、この文にそのようなニュアンスはあるのでしょうか? (3)また「戻る事が出来てうれしい」をcanを使って言う場合は最後にshe canをつけるのでしょうか?以前to buy everything they canというのがあったので大丈夫のような気もしますが she is glad to be back she can. sheがしつこいように感じますが…大丈夫なのでしょうか? お願いします。

• Put her on a budget

If Julie handles her depression by spending money, you need to be supportive without being indulgent. This is an area that is difficult for her to control. Put her on a budget and limit her access to your joint account. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2005747 Put her on a budget とはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• validate her feelings

Mercury needs a best friend, and I can’t be that friend to her. I can’t sit and listen to all her problems and validate her feelings. validate her feelingsはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 目的格補語の人称代名詞の格

I thought the actress to be her. その女優は彼女(あの女性)だと思った この場合herでももちろん意味は通じるのですが、the actress is 「her」ということなら主格sheでto be sheが本来かなと思うのです。一方で、the ladyはthinkの目的語ですから格を合わせればherが正しいのかもしれません。ある米語の教科書には「she」ではなく「her」が正しいと書いてありましたが迷ってしまいました。皆様どうお考えでしょうか。

• push back on the request

My fiancé and I are getting married next year and plan on inviting only close friends and family. My fiancé’s parents and my father are very generously splitting the costs of the wedding, and I asked them if they wanted to add a few people to our guest list as a token of my gratitude (they’re very reasonable people). I’m fine with everyone they added (about 10 people) except for my fiancé’s aunt. I’ve only met her twice, but according to my future in-laws, she’s a compulsive thief. His family hides their purses and valuables when she is invited to events. She was recently fired for stealing from her co-worker. Based on her past behavior, I think it’s likely she’ll steal from guests during the reception or even from the gift table. Is there a way I can gently push back on the request to include this person? push back on the requestは「リクエストを先送りする」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします