• ベストアンサー

intoについて

I've been seeing a guy for about three months and it's been going really well. This morning when we woke up, I tried to initiate sex and he wasn't into it. ここでのintoは「夢中になって」ではないですよね?intoはup toと入れ替えられるでしょうか?同意でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

"into it" は、"interested in it" に置き換えることがでいます。もっともニュアンス的には若干 to be interested inよりも強めですが。 "~ and he wasn't interested in it." 「そして彼はそのこと(セックスをすることに)に興味を示さなかった(乗り気でなかった)。」 > 「夢中になって」ではないですよね? その意味で使われることもありますが、(例:He is into railways. = 彼は鉄道に夢中だ(虜だ))、ここでは「乗り気でない」です。 > intoはup toと入れ替えられるでしょうか? 入れ替えられません。"he wasn't up to it." ですと、「彼には(その気があっても)無理だった。」になります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 ここでのintoは「夢中になって」ではないですよね?  彼はその気ではなかった、興味がなかった。 2。intoはup toと入れ替えられるでしょうか?  はい、できます 3。同意でしょうか?  up to の方が、乗り気が薄いと思います。  

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

A few months ago, I started dating a really great guy. I consider it my first “adult relationship.” I had a handful of flings in college, but either I’d be trying to force the situation to fit a narrative in my head that wasn’t really happening (i.e., the guy didn’t like me that much), or I’d be detached and uninterested enough that whoever I was seeing couldn’t hurt me if he was uninterested too (which often ended in my discovering deeper feelings and getting hurt, anyway). force the situation to fit a narrative in my headの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• justの役割

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. Everything is going well between us, and he's a sweet and thoughtful guy in general. But he didn't get me a present or card for Christmas, and it's been bothering me the past few weeks, though I've tried to just move on. just move onのjust はどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I’m 27 years old and I’ve been dating this guy for a couple of months now. I really like him, but I’m starting to wonder where this is going. He only ever wants to hang out one or two times per week. If I text him or Snapchat him to hang out any other time, he doesn’t respond. Then, he’ll hit me up on his timetable like nothing ever happened. On top of that, he doesn’t go down on me. He’s gone down there one or two times max in the whole time we’ve been seeing each other. Meanwhile, I go down on him all time. hit me up on his timetableと、ここでのgo downの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を宜しくお願いしす

Before I started dating this guy, I was single for about a year, and during that time I tried to think about what hadn’t satisfied me in my previous relationships and what I wanted in a partner going forward. what I wanted in a partner going forwardの 意味を宜しくお願いしす( going forwardがわかりません)。

• メールの内容(一部分)の和訳をお願いします

フィンランドの女の子とメールしているのですが、この部分の意味がつかめませんでした。 早めに返信したいので早めの回答を望みますm(..)m  And guess what I've been seeing dreams about recently. I'm hoping to get accepted as an exchange student so much that I had a dream where I got an e-mail saying I had been accepted xD When I woke up, it was so annoying to realize it was just a dream!!

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!不定詞

1)I'm not proud of (my family being rich). 2)This dress needs (mending). 3)"Our trip to Tokyo was fun, wasn't it?" "Yes, it was great! I'm really looking forward (to going) there again sometime." 4)Would you mind (to close)the door? 5)If you happen (to seeing) John, please let me know. 6)The government has refused (to allow) foreign journalists into the area for several weeks. 7)Are you used (to singing) in public? 8)Her hobbies are (playing the guitar and singing). 9)"What would you like to do today?" "I feel like (going) for a drive." 10)We finally (succeeded to reach) the top of the mountain. ()内の穴埋めです。 解説や英訳も加えてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語について

I woke up to find myself in hospital. この文の「find」はなぜ過去ではないのでしょうか? I woke up and found that I was in hospital 上の文との違いはなんですか? 詳しい方、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください!The ones I've been running into

Meg Cabotさんの本の中の台詞なのですが、意味がわからないのです。。。 なぜここでPIZZA?なんでしょう。。。 文の構造も、どなたか教えていただけますでしょうか。 The ones I've been running into are about as likely to find spiritual fulfillment as I'm going to find a decent New York City-style slice of pizza. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• すみません、翻訳御願いします。I tried really hard

すみません、翻訳御願いします。I tried really hard to translate this, but I've been having problems. I don't think I learned this in Japanese class. Sumimasen どなたか宜しくお願いしします。

• in the months leading up

My husband and I socialize with another couple that we met at a meetup about a year and a half ago. Six months ago, the husband invited mine on a guys’ hiking weekend. In the six months leading up to it, it was discussed often and always as a guys-only weekend. On the car ride there, my husband found out that some men were bringing their wives. I am furious at the couple for lying to me. I wouldn’t have wanted to go, and I wouldn’t have been upset that my husband was going, but I do think it’s a huge lie considering we talked about it no less than 10 times in the months leading up. In the six months leading up to itは「ハイキングまでの6ヶ月の間に」でしょうか?あと、最後のin the months leading upの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします