• ベストアンサー

英語→日本語

Nakay702の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9681/12036)
回答No.1

>Ok buddy here have a potato award and a glass of go fuck yourself. ⇒よっしゃ、ポテトと酒一杯、ここに置いとくから好きにやってくれ。

ashibe999
質問者

お礼

まあ、糞嫌み言われたのは解ります

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい

Ok buddy go fuck yourself. How many times do I have to say this, He’s creepy lol. Are you a moron? You’re such a whore.

• 英語を日本語に訳してくれませんか。

I have a store here my freinds will like the stuff they will by a lot of stuff from you big business here

• 急いでいます!日本語→英語。あっているかみていただけませんか?

英作文なのですが、可算名詞、不加算名詞に注意してやるみたいなんですが。あっているか心配です。 1、買い物に行かなければならない、プリンターにインクがないから。 I must go shopping because the printer dosen't have ink. 2、彼の計画は変更の余地はない。 His plan doesn't have room of the change. 3、この鉢はガラス製です。 This pot is made of glass. 4、彼女は昨日グラスを1つ割った。 She broke one glass yesterday. 5、彼女は新聞を読むとき、メガネをかける。 She wears glasses when she read a newspaper. 6、メアリーは同僚にいくつかの助言をした。 Mary gave a fellow worker some advice. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して頂けませんか。

I have a store here my freinds will like the stuff they will by a lot of stuff from you big business here

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

But Wisconsin is only a small part of the united states. There's many places even I want to go go and visit. It's kind of like....hmmm a market. You have all the vendors. And Wisconsin is only one vendor. Selling only a few things. You have to go to the other vendors to get all of the best things. If that makes any sense. I have to go to bed, nighty nighty. May stress be kind to you よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくて、長いしどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)After spending a period of time abroad, you may have to prepare yourself for a period of re-adjustment when you return home. (2)Simply because, if you have had a full experience living and learning overseas, you are likely to have changed, so the place you return to may itself appear to have changed, as indeed it might have. (3)But as you try to settle back into your former routine, you may recognize that your overseas experience has changed some or many of your ways of doing things, even what it means to “be yourself”. (4)But this intellectual and personal growth means that you can expect a period of difficulty in adjusting to the new environment at home.

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

You can go fuck yourself you cunt. If it was a normal break up I would be fine buts since it’s because you wanted someone else over your own boyfriend pisses me off! どういう意味ですか?

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします!

japan has some beautiful car models. you see them here every day then you have these and its hard to find them in any other country then Japan what i have seen. whats the thing with these cars? its not really about this particular car its like often when i see images of japanese streets i see cars in that shape and size for a very short time they tried to sell a car with that shape here but no body bought it