【急募】ビジネス英文メールの添削

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス上の英文メールについて、訂正や丁寧化の必要な箇所をご指摘ください。
  • メールアドレスの登録後、勤怠申請の承認メールが月2回届きます。
  • 添付のガイド(3ページ目)に詳細が記載されています。確認をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【かなり急いでおります】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m ◼️サイト上であなたのメールアドレスの登録をして頂けますと、 スタッフが勤怠の申請をした後、半月ごと(1~15日、16日~月末)に承認のお願いメールが届くようになっています。 詳細は添付のガイド(3ページ目)に記載しております。 お時間ありましたらご確認お願い致します。 Once On the website you register your email address, After staff apply to her daily time, you can receive the approval mail twice per month. Please find Attached gide(3p) If you have time, you check this. regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

Once On the website you register your email address, After staff apply to her daily time, you can receive the approval mail twice per month. => Once you sign up on the website with your email address, you will receive an email for an approval request of her job attendance report every half a month. サイトに登録するは通常sign up を使います。その後はsign in。 Please find Attached gide(3p) ⇒ For the detail, please refer to the page 3 of the attached guide. If you have time, you check this. ⇒ これはいらないかな。その代わり、 Should you have any question, please let me know. regards, ⇒ Best regards, regardsは親しい間柄なら良いですが、ちょっとぶっきらぼう。

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 助かりました(;_;)

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これは回答になっていなくて申し訳ありません。  以前はともかく、メールの内容が筒抜けの現在、セキュリティーの確証なしに宛名の登録を要請するには、それなりの注意書きが必要かと思います。

sasasaki02
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます! メールアドレスは弊社の専用サイト上で登録して頂くもので、以前に了承済みになっております。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣スタッフの勤怠承認をしてもらいたく、先方の新しい外人マネージャーに承認依頼を出したところ、以下のメールがきました。 勤怠承認システムの操作方法については、先日操作ガイドを添付しメールで説明しています。 取引先からのメール Can you or someone in your company could go through the system with me? Could be on conference call or come to our office. Since all in Japanese so I’d like to understand how to use it clearly. Anyway I have approved but not sure if it’s correct. Pls check and let me know. 返信文 Thank you for your reply. We are sorry, but there is no English version for the attendance system. For that reason, we will send you a time sheet that we converted to PDF from now on, so please let me know the staff's time approval with a reply from you. We will hurry up, Please find the attached June Timesheet. Also, I would like to have time for meeting with you about the current performance of staff Tanaka, but if possible do it be possible to get some time next week somewhere? (日本文:返信ありがとうございます。 申し訳ありませんが、勤怠システムについては英語版がありません。その為、今後は弊社からPDF化したタイムシートをあなたに送りますので、あなたからの返信を持ってスタッフの勤怠の代理承認をさせて頂けますか。取り急ぎ6月分のタイムシートを添付しますのでご確認ください。 また、スタッフ田中の現在のパフォーマンスについて、一度あなたとミーティングのお時間を頂きたいのですが、もし宜しければ来週のどこかでお時間を頂くことは可能でしょうか?)

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、おかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からきたメールです。 Please can you email me a copy of the invoices each month? I am based in the ◯◯ and so will need to receive the invoices via email. The original copies should be sent to our Japanese office at the following address: ◯◯◯… (2)以下、上記のメールへの返信文です。 Thank you for your reply. Then, I will email you a copy of the invoices each month. Regarding the original copies, I will send to the this designated address. Best Regards,

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 文の背景:派遣先から就業者を弊社に紹介頂き、これから弊社の派遣スタッフとして就業予定の田中(仮名)についてです。 (日本語) スタッフ田中について見積もりを作成中ですが、確認です。添付の見積もりように、田中の前任の河合はこれまでtransportation & Mobile costを請求しておりましたが、今回の田中も同様に請求可能でしょうか。 また契約書についてはあなたの言う通り、田中に送る前にあなたにお送りします。 (英語) It is confirmation about the estimate of the staff Tanaka. Like Tanaka's predecessor Kawai, I have requested you to transportation & mobile cost as in the attached estimate, but is Tanaka of this time claimable as well? As you say about the contract, I'll send it to you before you send it to Tanaka.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】取引先(派遣先)からの英文メールに対して英文で返信したく作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール As I have not received yet neither Tanaka's April working hours to approve, nor his invoice, I am just wondering if everything is fine and if I can expect to receive it in the upcoming days so that I can make the payment. ご添削をお願いしたい英文メールです。 For Tanaka's time sheet, the input process has already been completed at 9: 00 ~ 17: 00 fixed time as requested from you the other day. And we are sorry that the invoice has not been sent to you. We will confirm it and send it as soon as possible. スタッフ田中の4月分の勤怠については先日ご依頼頂いた通り、定時9:00~17:00で既に入力処理が完了しております。 また請求書について送付が遅れており申し訳ありません。確認次第、早々にお送りします。

• どうか英文の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。

大変恐れ入りますが、 以下の日本文を英文にいたしました。 意味が通じるか、はたまた文法は大丈夫かどうか困っております。 英語がよく使えないので不安ですので、 添削のほど、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ----------- トムさんへ 本日、文書が発行されましたのでお知らせします。 文書のコピーは。本メールにPDFとして添付します。 原本は、入局管理局へ送付しました。 全てうまくいきますよう祈っております。 他に助けが必要でしたら、おっしゃってください。 ------------ Dear Tom, I will let you know that the letter has been issued. The copy is attached to this e-mail with a PDF file. The original has been sent to immigration office. I hope that everything goes well. And please let me know if you need any help. Best regards,

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 長いですが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます(>_<) 取引先会社へスタッフを派遣するにあたり、先方からパソコン(WinかMac)使いやすい方を用意するとのことで確認の連絡がきました。 これに対する返信文の添削を宜しくお願い致します。 I am currently confirming this with her. I will contact you again as soon as we receive a reply from her. Thank you for making the arrangements.

• 【大至急】取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成し

ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣スタッフの勤怠承認をしてもらいたく 、先方の新しい外人マネージャーに承認依頼を出したところ、以下のメールがきました。勤怠承認システムの操作方法については、先日操作ガイドを添付しメールで説明しています。 取引先からのメール Can you or someone in your company could go through the system with me? Could be on conference call or come to our office. Since all in Japanese so I’d like to understand how to use it clearly. Anyway I have approved but not sure if it’s correct. Pls check and let me know. 返信文 Thank you for your reply. Then, I will come to your office to explain this system. Do you have time sometime next week? Sorry, I've alraedy got appointments this week. Or we will send you a time sheet converted to PDF from now on, so please allow us to process the staff's time record with an approval from you via e-mail. Please find the attached June time sheet and approve it about this time. (日本文:返信ありがとうございます。 それでは私が説明しに参りますので、来週のどこかでお時間を頂けますか? 今週はあいにく予定が埋まっておりまして、申し訳ございません。 もしくは今後は弊社からPDF化したタイムシートをあなたに送りますので、あなたからの返信を持ってスタッフの勤怠の代理承認をさせて頂くこともできます。 取り急ぎ、6月分はタイムシートを添付しますのでご確認ください。

• 英文メールの添削お願いします。

英国のコレクターズアイテムで欲しいものがあり、専門店から取り寄せたいと思っています。 どんな国にも国際配送してる、との事で、主要国への送料や日数がかいてあったのですが、一日本のことが書いてありませんでした。 それを踏まえてのメールです。 最近英語を使って海外からものを取り寄せるのにはまってて、なるべく自然な表現を覚えたいです。 その辺の細かいニュアンスも変なことろがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 hello. i will buy at your online shop for the first time. i hope to derivery to Japan and I live in Japan. i confirmed The delivery information. but I couldn't find how to shipping Japan. can you delivery to japan? Also, if delivery to Japan is possible, Clould you possible to remove vat? kind regards.

• 英文の添削をどうかお願いいたします。

以下の日本文を英文したく思いまして自分なりに作成してみましたが、 先方に伝わるのか、また、文法が適当かどうか不安ですので、 どなたか添削お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ローラさんへ 山田教授の秘書の田中です。 お問い合わせの件について、お知らせいたします。 大学教務課によると、 成績表の日付の変更は可能とのことでした。 しかし、書類の発行までに少し時間がかかるようです。 (2週間から3週間ほど) 書類が発行されましたら、ただちに郵送いたします。 また、PDFファイルもe-mailにて送付いたします。 他に何かございましたら、おっしゃってください。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Lula, This is tanaka, Prof. Yamada’s secretary. I would like to inform about your inquiry. According to the registrar’s office staff, the date of your transcript is able to shift. However it takes a little bit time to issue the paper. (from two or three weeks) After I receive the document, I will send it to you as soon as possible. Also I will send an e-mail with the file as PDF. Please feel free to ask me if you need other help. Best regards, Tanaka ------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、文法的におかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からのメール I have one further request hopefully you can help with. Please can you send me your company address and bank information (for payment) in English please? Also is it possible to have our invoices in English? (2)返信 Our company address and bank information are follows: ◯◯◯ We are sorry, for all future invoice, we will send you copy of the invoice in English. Please kindly find the attached 2017 Dec invoice in English. 訳 会社の住所と銀行情報は以下です。 また今後からはあなたに英文の請求書を送ります。 日本文で送ってしまった2017年12月の請求書を念のため、英文バージョンで送りますので再度ご確認下さい。