• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I'm a 27-year-old train wreck. I've had only four real romances, and the rest of my encounters have been of the trashy one-night-stand variety. My number is 32. 和訳とof the trashy one-night-stand varietyのofの使い方の解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4078/5306)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.3

「私は心がボロボロな27歳です。これまで真剣な恋愛は4回だけで、残りはどうしようもない一夜限りのたぐいの出会い。全部で32回の経験です。」 上の訳で、~のたぐいの出会い、としましたが、of は丁度「たぐいの」の「の」の役割です。be of ~は、名詞、~をofで形容詞化して、~の、~的な、~になる、みたいな訳になります。もしこのofがついて形容詞化しておかないと、 encounters と varietyが同格なことになって意味をなさなくなります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>。ofがなくても良さそうに見えるのですが、なぜ必要なのでしょうか?  名詞が二つあって be 動詞で結ぶと「何がなんである」と二つが同じことになります。  しかしA is B ではなく、ここでは AはBの変種「の」一部であると言うのが英語での考え方です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。 train wreck は。文字どおりには下記の(い)ですが、ここの意味は(ろ)の残骸と言う意味です。 (い) https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.JyDK0M9Z2DcAWGEPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=train-wreck&fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt (ろ)  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/train%20wreck 2。訳  私は、凄まじい列車事故の残骸のような目も当てられないほど醜い27歳です。今までに経験したロマンスはたった4回だけ、それ以外は一晩だけのゴミ的(=無価値な)出会いの変種ばかり。 私の番号は32番です。 3、of XX variety は、XXX「の」変種、と言う意味で下記の of の前置詞1「~の」にあたります。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=of

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。ofがなくても良さそうに見えるのですが、なぜ必要なのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 1歳と5カ月 の英語

英語でI歳と5カ月は (1) one year and five months old で良いですか? それとも (2) one year old and five months ですか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I'm a happily married almost-70-year-old woman who has been sorting and purging the contents of boxes in my attic in preparation for downsizing. I was surprised to find one shoe box stuffed full of letters that an old high school boyfriend, "Dave," wrote to me during his first year in college. one shoe box stuffed full of lettersはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• came unglued

My one-and-a-half year-old son and two-and-a-half year-old daughter are having trouble sleeping. My wife and I have tried everything. My wife got mad at me because I suggested giving both of them Benadryl before bed. My wife came unglued and said there is no way she is going to drug our kids. ungluedは「我を忘れて」でしょうか?なぜgot ungluedではなくcame ungluedなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am getting married this spring. This winter I have tried very hard to integrate my 6-year-old daughter and myself into my fiancé’s family since we don’t have much of one (only my grandmother is alive on my side, my grandmother is alive on my sideとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

(彼氏が若い女性とばかり付き合ってきた、という投稿に対して)What did he think about the potential imbalance of personal power inherent in a 38-year-old dating a 20-year-old? http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/12/dear_prudence_my_boyfriend_won_t_condemn_roy_moore_should_i_dump_him.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

英語の歌詞の和訳がうまくできません。 (直訳ではなく、ニュアンスをできるだけ原文に近づけた和訳) どなたか分かる方がいらしたらお願い致します。 1.Summer's here and the time is right 2.Here in the cool breeze of the night 3.Say you're my one and only 4.And I just wanna let you know 宜しくお願いします。

• The Rest of your Life

友人の結婚式に使われていた曲だったと思います。Na LeoのThe Rest of your Lifeの歌詞ですがあなたの残りの人生に。。と意味はおおまかにわかりますが、どなたかロマンティクに訳していただけないでしょうか?歌詞の和訳サイトで探しましたが、この曲はどうしてもみつかりません。。よろしくお願いします。 What are you doing for the rest of your life? We could watch the stars at night, twinkling high above. ‘Cause I promise you, for the rest of your life I will be there by your side, I will be your love. What are you doing for the rest of your life? If you believe in destiny then how can you not see that I’ll be with you for the rest of your life. Someday you will realize we were meant to be. Time flies on guilded wings and faith in my heart it sings, but I just have to know one thing… What are you doing for the rest of your life? Cold I be the only one to know this part of you? And you will find, for the rest of your life that I will love you for the rest of mine. Yes I will love you for the rest of mine…

• enable

My husband, "Paul," wants nothing to do with my 36-year-old son, "Alan." I admit that Alan lived with us too long and has done some terrible things, but he's my son and I love him. I've enabled him because of his health problems. He has diabetes, epilepsy and vision problems and, in the past year, has lost 80 pounds. ここでのenabledはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I've had straight As in high school for the past two years and junior year, though theoretically the hardest, is shaping up to be lots of busy work... and lots of free points.http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/11/11/auntie-sparknotes-i-hate-my-body though以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします