回答No.1

おれはベッドで誰かさんのことを考えている ・・・ 誰のことだと思う?

noname#258579
質問者

お礼

わぁ!✨納得です!ありがとうございました(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

I like the idea of going to bed,lying still and then wandering into a queer existence in a dream. について教えて下さい。 私の和訳は、 私は、ベッドに入ること、静かに横たわること、その後、 夢での奇妙な存在を不思議に思うことが好きだ。 ofの目的語となっている動名詞の和訳ですが、 「~すること」と訳すとなんだか不自然になってしまいます。 ベッドに入って、静かに横たわって、としても問題ないのでしょうか? ちゃんと「~すること」と訳さなければ減点対象となるでしょうか? この文は、 I like the idea of A, B and then Cのような構造だと 理解しました。 wandering into a queer existence in a dream. のテキスト解答は、 夢の中の奇妙な生活へとさまよい入って行こう となっていました。 多少、意訳されている部分もあると思うのですが あまりにも私の回答と違うのでなにか文法的な部分 があるのかと疑問に思いました。 以上、ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

「im prerry tired ... gna nap bit ... message u in a few x」 外国人とのLineでこう来たのですが、和訳をお願いします(>_<)

• 和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いますか? 会話文の一節です。 Some people get in the position where theyーthey're thinking all of the time, of what the world's going to think of this o r that instead of what they themselves think about it.

• 和訳お願いします

Thinking of you always,even when we are apart ↑の英文を和訳にお願いします

• 英語 和訳

With the population of the world set to rise dramatically in this century from 6000 million in the year 2000 to 10000 million by 2050-and with most of that growth in the Third World-what should we be thinking of with regard to providing the most basic of resources:food? この英文どなたか和訳お願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳お願いします。

Ke$haのThinking of youという曲の歌詞です。 和訳を探してもよくわからなかったので、和訳していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/keha/thinkingofyou.html

• これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 My guess is that we're each the most productive in that particular mode too'cause it fits our personalities and aptitudes.

• 和訳してください☆*゜

Guess what? We have exchange students in my school from Japan! I want to get to know them soon. 直接メールしようと言ったところこう言われました。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳お願いします im on 10:00A.m. in the morning to 2:00A.m. the next day in the morning ill stay on facebook so that would be 2:00p.m. to 6:00a.m. in japan. im on spring vacation so i can stay up as long as i wont.

• 和訳を添削してください

allomorph A positional variant of a morpheme,occurring in aspecific enviroment( am,art is are allomorphs of be,occurring respectively in the enviroments of I,thou,he or she or it;the prefixal morpheme in -,meaning not,appears under the allomorphic guise of il- in illiterate,im- in improper, ir- in irrespective,depending on the enviroment supplied by the following consonant). 異形態 和訳:位置の違う形態素で、特有の時に発生するもの。(am,art は I, thou,he または she または it のもとでそれぞれ発生する beの異形態;接頭辞in-は、続く子音次第で提供されるとき出現する 異形態の概観illiterateの il-,improperのim-,irrespectiveのir-のようなnotの異形態。