• ベストアンサー

英語での質問

以前服を購入したのですが、防犯ブザーが付いたままでした笑。 ですので、もう一度そのお店に行ってレシートを提示して、外して、と言おうと思うのですが、 「I bought these clothes yesterday, but it attached the security buzzer. Could you remove it?」でいいでしょうか? 取り外して、という単語を調べると色々出てきたのですが…。 removeでいいでしょうか?(商品を見せたら通じるとは思うんですけど笑。)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

「取り外す」は "remove" でよいです。また、防犯ブザーとは恐らく防犯用のICタグだと思われますので、"security tag" でよいかと思います。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/security+tag I bought these clothes yesterday (I have the receipt here), but the cashier forgot to remove the security tag. Can you take it off please? 「私は昨日これらの服を購入しましたが(ここにレシートがあります)、レジ係が防犯タグを外すのを忘れていました。これを外していただけますでしょうか?」

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

tagでいいんですね。 ブザーという表現でいいのかな、の思っていたので、納得です! take it off、、、!!なるほど! 本日そのお店に行く予定なので、さっそく使わせていただきます!! それにしても、付けっぱなしって酷い話ですよね(笑) 回答ありがとごぞいました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語に関しての質問

先日大学の学費の支払いを小切手でしたのですが、生徒用の自分のサイトの学費ページを見ると(そこに学費の金額が記入されている)500$残っている、というふうに書かれていました。 例えば、学費が1000ドルで、1000ドルと記入した小切手をオフィスに渡したのに、950しか支払いされていないことになり、まだ50ドル支払えてない、という状態です。 口座の残高も確認し、レシートももらっているので、それを見せて説明しようと思っているのですが、英語が正しいか確認して欲しいです。 I have paid my tuition few days ago, but I checked my billing statement, it still left 500$. This is a receipt. I think I could paying correctly, could you check it? (先日学費の支払いをしましたが、学費の詳細を確認すると500ドル残っていました。 これがレシートです。きちんと支払えていると思うので確認してもらえますか?) そのレシートと、口座の残高の記入された紙(学費支払い前と支払い後)と、今の状態の学費の金額(つまり500ドルが残っているという詳細)の用紙を持ってオフィスに行こうと思っています。 それを見せれば何となくわかってくれると思うのですが・・・・ 伝わらなかったら困るので、文章を添削して欲しいです。 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いします。

• itとthatの使い分け

参考書にthatはは前に出た名詞の繰り返しを避ける為につかわれるとあるのですが、そうするとitとなにが違うのでしょうか?使い分けがよくわかりません。 例:The population of Japan is than that of Italy. that=the population I bought a pen, but I lost it yesterday. it=the pen

• 英語駄目駄目ですが教えて下さい。

自分なりに英語にしたのですが友達のアメリカ人に手紙で通じるか 少し心配です。どなたか、この方がいいというのであれば教えて下さい。 1.私は編集機器(アナログからデジタルに変換する機械)を買いました。I bought the edit machine. 2.しかし、私はDVDレコーダーをまだ買っていません。 But,I have not bought DVD Recorder yet. 3.このCDの編集は短編CDムービーです。 This CD was short edited. 4.この内容のビデオを貴方は探す事ができますか? Can you discover these beautifle quality of image video? 5.これらの野球選手は有名です。「xxxx」はとても貴重です。 These baseball players are famous "xxxxxx" is precious also in it. 6.私は思いますが、探し出す事が可能なら、それは売れると思います。I will think that it sell,if you are able to search. 7.それは見本のCDです。 It is CD of reference... BTW,ところで 8.ニューヨークな大都会で、人気の商品はありますか?A big town, N.Y. Is it in US popular goods? 9.私は貿易をしたいです。しかし、なにが売れるかわかりません。 I want to carry on trade. But, it does not know what sells. 10.インターネットではどんなものがうれるのだろう?Which have you earned by the internet? てな具合です。

• 英語の質問です!!

(1)Paul wished he (read/have read/had read) the book earlier. (2) I know Ann isn`t a doctor, but she knows so much about medicine. It`s as if she (is/were/would be) a doctor. (3)It`s time you (have gone/went/are going) to bed.   次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)But for that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. If it ( )( )( )( ) that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. (2)With a little more money, I could buy that beautiful dress. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)ミキが歌うのを聞いたら、プロの歌手だと思いますよ。 (  ) hear Miki sign, you ( )( ) she was a professional singer. (2)より大きな地震だったら、その村は陸の孤島と化しただろう。 The bigger earthquake ( )( )( ) the village an isolated island on land. (3)もしも彼が現れたら、この本を渡してくださいますか。 If he ( ) show up, could you give him this book? (1)もし彼女のEメールアドレスさえ知っていれば。 (I/her/knew/e-mail address/only/if)! (2)もし彼が本当のことを言うならば、私だって彼を許すかもしれない。 (to/me/were/if/he/tell) (1)彼女に今話すことができたらいいのだが。 (2)彼女にあの時話すことができたらよかったのだが。 次の例文の空所に当てはまる動詞を下から選び、必要があれば適切な形に直して入れなさい。ただし、同じ語は1度しか使えません。 (1)(  ) something unusual, the dog suddenly started to run. (2)A few days later, the thief ( ) himself to the police. (3)He wants to ( ) a band with some of his friends. (4)She always ( ) her hair back when she goes jogging. (5)The magazine is known for ( ) government policies. (6)I`m trying to lose weight by ( ) every morning. (7)I can ( ) up to 100 in Portuguese. (8)The scientist made his assistant ( ) the results of the experiments. (9)Please ( ) the bag you bought yesterday. (10)Now many diseases can be ( ).

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の文章から推定される英単語は何ですか? 1.These days it's possible to....in from any computer that has access to the Internet. 単語はc???kです。 2.I'm sorry, sir, but you can'ttake that case with tou in the cabin. It won't fit in the locker. 単語はo?e??e?d 3.It's so hot and....today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon. 単語はh???dです。 4.Is this a....flight or do I have to make a connection? 単語はd??e?tです。 5.Look at those clounds! I think it's going to....any minute now. 単語はpo??です。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします!

japan has some beautiful car models. you see them here every day then you have these and its hard to find them in any other country then Japan what i have seen. whats the thing with these cars? its not really about this particular car its like often when i see images of japanese streets i see cars in that shape and size for a very short time they tried to sell a car with that shape here but no body bought it

• 英語の文章に対する質問の解答についてです。

Lost Luggage Report Name Hiroshi Takahashi Flight no. JAL0054 Airports New York (JFK) to Tokyo (NRT) Date May14, 2011 Email address hirotaka337@tnt.net Description of bag Large red suitcase, about 5 years old. Secured with black strap around it. Not in good condition. Slight tear in fabric in top righthand corner. Name and address witten on leather tag attached to handle. Contents Clothing, toiletries. E-mail To Todd Samson From:Hiroshi Tanaka Subject: Thank you! Dear Todd, Thank you so much for your hospitality in New York. Emiko and I really enjoyed meeting you and Rosemary, and your staff, and we especially enjoyed your wonderful party. We’re now back home safely in Tokyo. It was a comfortable flight back, but when we arrived at Narita airport, one of our suitcases was missing! It was the one that contained all the gifts we had bought for our kids. I thought the bag would probably be arriving on the next flight from New York, but in fact, the airline had sent my bag to London by mistake! Anyway, everything was fine in the end. The airline delivered the suitcase to my house two days later. The kids were very happy to finally get their presents. I look forward to seeing you and Rosemary in Tokyo one day. Best wishes, Hiroshi 1. What does the Lost Luggage Report tell us about Hiroshi’s suitcase? (A)It is new. (B)It contains gifts. (C)It is slightly damaged. (D)It has a black handle. 2. What did Hiroshi expect to happen with his bag? (A)It would be badly damaged. (B)It would arrive very soon. (C)It would not be returned. (D)It would arrive in a few days. 3. Why were the children likely disappointed when their parents came home? (A)Their parents did not have any presents for them. (B)They had lost the children’s favorite bag. (C)They arrived home later than expected. (D)Their parents had not bought presents for them. 4. Which word is closest in meaning to ‘’tag’’ in passage 1, line 10? (A)damage (B)decoration (C)cover (D)label この英文に対する質問の解答として適切なものは、 1.C 2.B 3.A 4.D で正しいでしょうか?それとも、2番目はBではなく、Dでしょうか?

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 メールありがとう。 Thank you for your email. 私は元気です。昨日は良く眠りました。 I am fine.I had a enough sleep yesterday. あなたも昨日は良く寝て良かったです。 こちはも暖かいけど、夜には寒くなると天気予報でみました。 Also here little warm today but it will be colder tonight according to weather. もし飲む時は、タクシー乗った方が良いと思う。危ないから。 If you have to drink with your Criant,you had better get a taxi...because it's not safe . 出張が増えるのね。 You will be busy for biz trip. また明日話を聞かせてください。 Ok, please talk to me about these things. では、今夜もよく休んで、また明日。 Have a good rest tonight and see tomorrow.

• 英検の並べ替え問題

why are you getting a new car, Monica? Well ,my old one is always breaking down, and the windows don't open properly. It( ) since I bought it. nothing been but has trouble has been trouble but nothing でしょうか? つまり hasn't been trouble の別の表現の形ですか? I'm really worried about Billy. These days, all ( ) his room. Don't worry. He's studying so hard because he wants to do well on his final exams. study he is does in さっぱり分かりません。どなたか並べ替えて下さい。

• BT Relacon mouse issues

I bought your BT Relacon mouse M-RT1BRBK yesterday. But it got a linking problem with Windows 10 system. (MY windows 10 system is 64 bits version) and I confirmed my desktop PC has Bluetooth 4.0 function and linking ability. However, it is not available to connect with M-RT1BRBK. please see the attachment. and I also tried another PC (ASUS laptop FA706 which supports BT5.0) but got the same results. But interesting is M-RT1BRBK is available to connect with my Android smartphone (sony Experia 10)... so, please teach me what issues I met. or the mouse is an NG product? please teach me how to fix it. ※OKWAVEより補足:「エレコム株式会社の製品」についての質問です。