• ベストアンサー

英語の質問

インターナショナルアドバイザーに Good morning. I want to meet you in person to ask several things. Is 3:00pm today or 3:00pm tommorrow convenient for you? このようなメールを送りました。 その返信で Good morning, tomorrow at 3:00pm would work. ときました。 これはつまり明日なら大丈夫という事でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これはつまり明日なら大丈夫という事でしょうか?  はい、そうです。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

回答がとても早くて助かりました!! ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語でのメールの仕方

アメリカ大学のインターナショナルアドバイザーの方に、銀行口座の開き方、編入なので単位がどうなったか、またI-20へのサインは必要か、ということを聞きたいと思っています。 メールで聞くのも大変なので、直接会って話を聞こうと思っています。 その際の、メールの送り方なのですが、 Good morning. I have something I want to ask you. May I come and see you at 3:00pm tomorrow? という感じでよろしいでしょうか? 失礼な文章になっていたら教えて欲しいです。 また、今回メールはSMS(電話番号メール)で送ります。 初めて会ったときに、電話番号を教えてもらい、それで何回かやり取りをしています。 ショートメールで送る場合はDearやSincerlyなど必要ないでしょうか? 文字数に制限があるので送れれば…の話になるのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。困っています…

(1)Do you enjoy meeting new people? why? (2)what are some good things to ask someone you just met? (3)How often do you meet new people? Where do you meet them? (4)How important are first impressions to you? why?

• 英語についての質問<メール>

『I think you have a good start. I suggest you concentrate on only one area of interest with XX. And a very big thing is that you should use academic journals in your research, not just things you are finding on websites. I see you have a few sources that are good, but we want to do some serious digging. I am happy to meet with you to discuss things if you'd like.』 あるテーマでペーパーを進めようとしたのですが、このトピックでいいかどうかとメールをしました。 その返信できたのが以上の英文です。 それに対して、 『Thank you for the reply. I understand.』だけでいいでしょうか? 少し文章が短すぎるなーという気がするのですが、だからといってダラダラ書くのも…と思っています。 『See you tomorrow.』 と最後に入れて送るだけでいいでしょうか? アドバイスがあれば教えて欲しいです。

• 友達からのメッセージについて

いつまでここに滞在する予定なのか聞いたところ、まだいる、とのことでしたので、 Can we meet tomorrow? と送りました。 すると、Yes! I'll be around と返ってきました。 その後、I'll be in my room today too until 9と、きたので You mean you're going to leave at 9:00 pm today?と送りました。 Just for the night と返ってきたのですが、今日だけ家に帰る ということでしょうか?

• 語法問題

Do you ( )for dinner tomorrow? Sure.I'll make reservation.で ( )の中に もっとも最適なものを選べで 選択肢は1.going to meet me 2.will meet me 3.want to meet me 4.meeting meで1と2で迷ったのですが、tomorrowとあるので未来形だと思うのですが、2つとも未来形が使われており、明確な基準がわかりませんでした。1と2の違いを文法的に教えてください。

• 訳をお願いします

「I checked my schedule today and I'm free tomorrow (Tuesday) after 8 but not on Wednesday and maybe on Thursday so if you want to meet tomorrow let me know.」 英語の先生と約束をしている途中なのですが、 「明日の8時はあいてて~」その後の後半の言い回しがよく判りません。

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 英訳お願いします

ネイティブとの会話です。 会う会わないともめてた前後のメールです。 なんだかショックでうまく訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。 (1) 私:今日本当に私と会いたいの? 相手:Every time I ask you where to meet or anything that would actually result in meeting we get back here. We should have moved on from whether we want to meet a week ago, but here we are. I guess I feel like you're trying to trap me into something when I don't know you. (2) 私:昨日私と会いたくなかったのを知っている 相手:It's not like I never wanted to meet up you just ask me if I "really" want to. I'm not like dying to, I just thought it could be fun but you pressurize it :( (3) 私:だからやっぱり私と会いたくなかったんだ 相手:You're accusing me of "not wanting to" when I told you I wouldn't know what I thought except in person. 英語に詳しい方のみ回答をよろしくお願いします。

• meet と see

「meet」と「see」の使い方が混合してしまう者です。 よろしくおねがいします。 私なりに一応、初対面では「nice to meet you 」2回目からは「good to see you」とこれらを使い分けると理解してます。 では質問ですが、「meet 」は初対面以外で使ったら不自然ですか? たとえば I want to meet you. I'll go there to meet you. I can meet you today. 何度も会った人にこう使うのはおかしいですか? 「これらは間違えでseeにするべき」か「seeが適切だけど間違ってはいない」「意味はわかるけどニュアンスがちがってくる」「べつにどちらでもいい」「むしろmeetのほうが思いが強くなる」「適切」というふうに具体的に答えてください。 メールで上記のような使い方をして、後でいろいろ考えてしまって夜も眠れません。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語の仮定法で困ってます。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1)If I were in your place, I would do the same thing.   =(  )(  ) in your place, I would do the same thing. 2)If I had studied more, I could have passed the exam.   =(  )(  )(  ) more, I could have passed the exam. 3)If you should die tomorrow, what would you do today?   =(  )(  ) die tomorrow, what would you do today? 4)If it had not been for the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.   =(  ) it not (  )(  ) the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.