Facebook is censoring me?! What gives Zuckerberg?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Facebook has started censoring my posts and not allowing me to promote them. I have been promoting sponsored videos on Facebook for years without any issues. But now, my posts seem to be seen by fewer friends. This sudden change is highly frustrating.
  • The censorship on Facebook has become a concerning issue for me. I have been promoting sponsored videos on the platform for a long time with no problems. However, recently, my posts are being censored, and I'm unable to promote them. Additionally, it seems like my posts are reaching fewer friends. This unexpected change is causing a lot of frustration.
  • I need help! Facebook is censoring me, and it's affecting my ability to promote posts. I used to promote sponsored videos on Facebook for years without any trouble. But now, I'm facing censorship, and my posts are not reaching as many friends as before. I'm puzzled by this sudden change and would appreciate any assistance.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Facebook is censoring me, I've been promoting sponsored videos on Facebook for years with no issues. But now they are not allowing me to promote posts and my posts seem to be seen by less friends!! What gives Zuckerberg? Help spread the good word folks. The Rev Otis Symes loves all his children except the (P)resident.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

フェイスブックは私を検閲している。私は何年もスポンサー付きのビデオをフェイスブックで拡散してきて何の問題もなかった。しかし今になって彼らは私が投稿を拡散するのを認めなくなって私の投稿を見る友達が少なくなったようだ!!ザッカーバーグに何が起こったんだ?みんな正しい言葉を広げるのを手伝ってくれ。The Rev Otis Systemsは彼の全ての子供達が好きだ。その(ピー)住人を除いてね。 --- 最後は、トランプを除いてと言う意味で「その President」と書くべきところ、検閲されていると言うジョークで書いていると思います。テレビなどでよくNGワードに挿入されるピー音(英語ではbleep censorと呼ぶのでPがピーのシャレになっているわけでは無いと思いますが)の様に最初のPを隠してresident:住人と言う別の言葉に置き換えられた、あるいは検閲されない様にぼやかした言うことかと思います。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

フェイスブックは私を検閲しています。もう何年も私は問題なしにフェイスブックで、主催者のビデオを広報してきました。  しかし、今は、私のサイトを許可してくれないので、見てもらえるフレンドの数が減っています。ザカーバーグ、どこがいけないのですか?  みなさん、よい言葉を広めてください。オーティス・サイムズ牧師は(大統領)以外彼の全ての子供を愛しています。  (下記のザッカーバーグは、フェイスブックを作り、運営している人です、)  https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B6%E3%83%83%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B0

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We opened for Queens of the Stone Age the other day. Awesome guys and amazing crowd. I tried to share from The Last Internationale page, but greedy ass Facebook suppresses everything and won't allow it. They don't even let me tag the band. Zuckerberg is a bitch anyway. Enjoy 😁

• 和訳にお願いいたします。

Your relentless political facebook posts finally turned me around to your way of thing. Said nobody, ever. これはどういう意味ですか? 教えてくださいませんか?

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。

• she gives me a good deal

For the past four years, I've been having a friend do my hair. "Marcy" and I knew each other in grade school and lost touch, but I saw on Facebook that she was doing hair and decided to start seeing her. She is a very sweet woman and is passionate about her work, and I am grateful that she gives me a good deal. she gives me a good dealというのは「値引きしてくれる」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 純正の白いノズルが装着できません。 タンク内のナットが純正品ではないためネジを締めることができません。 私は売り物としてあなたから購入しましたが、このままでは売り物になりません。 純正品ではないものは価値がないためです。 私はノズルだけ新たにアメリカから仕入れる必要があります。 以下の製品です。 URL:●●● 日本までの送料を含む●●ドルを私に払い戻してください。 あなたが製品説明にナットを紛失していて純正ノズルを装着できないことを記載していればこの問題は起きませんでした。 連絡をお待ちしています。 以上です。お力を貸していただければ大変助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

スパイダーマンの公式Facebookからの以下の質問なんですが、意味がよく解りません。どなたか翻訳の方を宜しくお願い致します。 『What song from SPIDER-MAN TURN OFF THE DARK has you embracing your inner super hero and bouncing off the walls?』

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 The item was sent Airsure International Signed for and delivery aim is 56 days, until delivery it can be tracked and will show up as signed for once delivered ご教示いただければ助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

某洋楽バンドのメンバーがFacebookで、とあるサイトのURLの宣伝をしている文です。 Click here for your chance at some awesome schwag

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Uh oh, what would OZZY do? ※「OZZY」とは、ロックミュージシャンのオジー・オズボーンの事です。

• 翻訳のお願い

以下の文章を英文にして下さい。 宜しくお願いします。 『この度はお問い合わせいただきまして、誠に有難うございます。 お問い合わせを頂きました商品ですが、日本国内への配送でしたら通信販売でのご対応をさせていただくのですが、残念ながら弊店では日本国外でのご対応が出来かねます。誠に申し訳ございません。』 海外からの問い合わせで英語に自信がなく困っております。 宜しくお願い致します。